Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Thank you @VanityHigh ! Always great to see you around here :)
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Now I wonder, is it allowed to post a TS3 story in the forum?

@DeiraShadeweaver several people in this thread post TS3 stories :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Of course! :) We're polySimual!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

They even put up with my random screenshots from other games, so you're all good @DeiraShadeweaver :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I'm curious what does everyone do on Christmas day if you celebrate Christmas?

In my family:
    "kids" wake up individual and and go downstairs and check their stocking for whatever "Santa" filled them with. Then after lunch everyone gathers into the living room and whichever kid is there (or if both kids are there-the eldest child) hands out the present-each person gets one before everyone opens their present. It repeats until everyone presents is gone. Then Mom spends the rest of day making Christmas supper.

The next day we will be getting together with Aunt Margie's and Uncle Jim's families and in Uncle Jim's we have an around 10 month baby by his adopted step-daughter and son-in-law
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

yes lol. were posted in the ts4 section for 2 very important reasons. 1 i i got brave when 4 came out and started writing on my own .

2 and more important thats also when i met the bestest sissy ever. i don't have a big sis in real life.

we accept all stories.
  • Options
    Swason Christmas Card:
    82oQKWC.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

does that mean all inclusive?
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member

It means that we play multiple sims games (possibly at the same time).
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Thanks for all the vacation wishes! I've got one more gift before I'm fully into it- an ATW flashback about Christmas at the Orphanage
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited December 2016
    *brings hot chocolate and Christmas cake for everyone*

A very merry Christmas to everyone in the lounge! I feel like our lounge's mantelpiece is decorated with everyone's beautiful cards and greetings. @pronterus, that build is stunning! And hello again @VanityHigh! So good to see you!

In the spirit of everything, here's a piggy celebrating Christmas for all of you!
    pink-mini-pig-christmas-petpiggies.jpg

Wishing all of you a wonderful and joyous holiday season. <3
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Morning Everyone,

Wow, I haven't been on here in ages. I missed over 1,000 post and 20 pages, Yikes.

Anyway, I think I can say I'm officially back and ready to write and read more sim lit of course. I'm super excited! It's going to be a bit tricky these next 2 months because I'm sharing the house desktop but soon I shall have my own. I'm so pumped. Planning stories now!!! eekk!

Happy Holidays to everyone celebrating this year!

PS. I have eggnog and cookies for those who want!!!
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    I'm having too much fun with my TS3 ISBI. I will visit my other TS3 family in the evening, though... they haven't had any attention in ages.
  • Options
    Swason Christmas Card:
    82oQKWC.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Merry Christmas, Everyone! Hope you've got good food to eat, lovely people to love, and warm hearts to fill you with joy!

card.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    In a break from the Tomalee drama, we catch up with Alison and Luc in Granite Falls.

Chapter 2.117
    cover36.jpg?w=780

And a very Merry Christmas to everyone!
  • Options
    JoieWilder wrote: »
    In a break from the Tomalee drama, we catch up with Alison and Luc in Granite Falls.

Chapter 2.117
    cover36.jpg?w=780

And a very Merry Christmas to everyone!

agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i mean merry christmas.
  • Options
    Pegasus143 wrote: »

It means that we play multiple sims games (possibly at the same time).

i thought i thats what i said. lol. to quote you earlier this week sorry couldn't resist.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Merry Christmas, everyone! What's left of it. :)
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »

merry christmas troublemaker.
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    Hiya guys! I'm back for a bit!

CeeeeeeeeeeeCeeeeeeeeeee hey!!!! Omg how are you???

@OJenn OJENNNN!! I know I'm like overly late but... I'm GOOOOD living my chaotic RL. I don't have time for anything... how are you hun?
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    I have made a forum thread for my ISBI but I don't think anybody is reading it.

It's here.
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Happy Timezones all! Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend. I'm looking forward to the New Year's weekend. I'm going out of town to visit my cousin in DC and we'll be seeing Rogue One at a premium theater (recliners, blankets, complimentary popcorn, bar service and gourmet food for purchase etc) We'll also be playing games through the weekend like Pandemic. G and I just bought Pandemic Legacy so we'll be giving that a go this weekend along with our favorites that include Ghost Stories, Ticket to Ride etc.

Oh - remember I told you all my sister in law had Twin Nooboos back in August? Well, just yesterday at Christmas dinner at their house, they asked G and I to be God Parents. We weren't sure what it involved, because we're not religious. She said they will have us sponsor during their baptism, but mostly what they really are asking us is to legally be the twinsies guardians should something happen to the two of them. I actually cried. I was so honored that they want us to care for their kids.

Oh - @friendsfan367 we saw Manchester by the Sea last night as our Christmas Movie (yearly tradition for us). I see exactly what you meant about the cold ending. That movie was SO wrenching...It was interesting though how well acted it was and the long awkward silences were very well done I thought.

Have a lovely day all!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    cshaner wrote: »
    Happy Timezones all! Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend. I'm looking forward to the New Year's weekend. I'm going out of town to visit my cousin in DC and we'll be seeing Rogue One at a premium theater (recliners, blankets, complimentary popcorn, bar service and gourmet food for purchase etc) We'll also be playing games through the weekend like Pandemic. G and I just bought Pandemic Legacy so we'll be giving that a go this weekend along with our favorites that include Ghost Stories, Ticket to Ride etc.

Oh - remember I told you all my sister in law had Twin Nooboos back in August? Well, just yesterday at Christmas dinner at their house, they asked G and I to be God Parents. We weren't sure what it involved, because we're not religious. She said they will have us sponsor during their baptism, but mostly what they really are asking us is to legally be the twinsies guardians should something happen to the two of them. I actually cried. I was so honored that they want us to care for their kids.

Oh - @friendsfan367 we saw Manchester by the Sea last night as our Christmas Movie (yearly tradition for us). I see exactly what you meant about the cold ending. That movie was SO wrenching...It was interesting though how well acted it was and the long awkward silences were very well done I thought.

Have a lovely day all!

yeah its a great movie but just when you get in to it it stops.
  • Options
    It's always a great idea to go swimming in your wedding dress.

78.jpg

I'm having too much fun with this save. The wedding party in a nutshell: it was autumn, the groom didn't appear and had to be coerced to come to the lot, everybody ignored the wedding and went swimming, the groom incluced, he didn't even eat cake. She was still happy.

Now, not so much.

105.jpg

I will force myself to go to bed now, otherwise I will stay up the whole night watching this nutshow.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top