Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC Help

Jader49erJader49er Posts: 2 New Member
Everytime I get rid of all my mods then the game works. I add one mod and the game crashes. HELP ME!

Comments

• Jader49erJader49er Posts: 2 New Member
    Not mods just hair, eyes, clothes, skin, and some build and buy mode
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Go through your mods folder, and figure out exactly which ones are the problem by using the 50/50 method- remove half of the folder contents, start the game, see if it crashes. If it does, divide in half again and keep testing, and make sure that you test both halves of the mod file- multiple things could be causing the issue.
  • WormMommyWormMommy Posts: 124 Member
    I just posted a similar post...how DO you get rid of mods, btw?
    I sim. Therefore, I am.
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    To get rid of mods, drag them out of the mods folder and delete them, but make sure that no sims are actively using the mod first.
  • ck614ck614 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Jader49er said:
    > Everytime I get rid of all my mods then the game works. I add one mod and the game crashes. HELP MxE!

Make sure that your game and computer are all updated to the current update! Also, this happened to me, and I figured out why.
    The cc that you download might be for an older version of your game and is not compatible to the current version! The CC has to be made for all versions and not just a certain one!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    ck614 wrote: »
    > @Jader49er said:
    > Everytime I get rid of all my mods then the game works. I add one mod and the game crashes. HELP MxE!

Make sure that your game and computer are all updated to the current update! Also, this happened to me, and I figured out why.
    The cc that you download might be for an older version of your game and is not compatible to the current version! The CC has to be made for all versions and not just a certain one!

It is fantastic that you want to be helpful but, please be mindful of the dates on the posts that you are responding to. Try to stick with recent posts. This thread is from 2015, responding is called necroposting and against the forum rules.

• HelplessSimmerHelplessSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    hey guys no one is probably gonna help me with this because most people don't respond to my questions but when i try to open sims fire share it shows this 500 error thing how do i fix it????
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    If you mean Sims FILE Share, they're undergoing maintenance and are moving servers so they'll be down for a day or so at least yet.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • nettles180nettles180 Posts: 4 New Member
    do anybody got this problem here pic of this ? https://ibb.co/d00QPCM
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    hey guys no one is probably gonna help me with this because most people don't respond to my questions but when i try to open sims fire share it shows this 500 error thing how do i fix it????

How to Fix the 500 Internal Server Error
    Reload the web page. ...
    Clear your browser's cache. ...
    Delete your browser's cookies. ...
    Troubleshoot as a 504 Gateway Timeout error instead. ...
    Contacting the website directly is another option. ...
    Come back later.