First of all I would like to credit, dreamsong1968, for making the Sims 3 version of this challenge. I have done some working around and play testing to make it work in the Sims 4.
The core rules will come from Pinestar's Legacy Challenge, which can be found at http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/
if you all are interested. Some things have been changed to fit with this challenge (of course). Read all the rules before you begin.
I would like to point out that this is a 12 generation challenge to allow you to play each sign once.
- Create your Sim in CAS, keep in mind that the first generation is Aquarius in CAS, you may choose your sim's clothing, name.. etc. Your sim may be male or female, that doesn't affect the challenge, but they should be a young adult. You should pick your traits from the list's provided below (after the rules). No other Sims may be created in CAS with your founder.
- You can choose your Sims Aspiration freely, however I will list ideal choices for each sign for bonus points.
- Move your Sim onto the largest lot and bulldoze, should be 50x50. There are two choices throughout Sims 4. You can pick which neighborhood you live in.
- Your Sim must pick a mate from the list of compatible matches below (after the rules).
- The next generation of Sims may be born at home or in a hospital, doesn't really change anything either way for this particular challenge, however you must randomize the trait for child, but the teen and adult traits must match the next sign.
- Sims that die must be kept around as ghosts.
- You can play as a Matriarchy/Patriarchy if you so choose, however it is not required. The only requirement is that the heir you choose matches the required 2 traits for the next generation.
- No cheating.
- Aging must be on and lifespan set to normal.
- Mods that give you an advantage over other players are not allowed.
- The Legacy family must be the active family the entire time.
- No Death Flower, Youth Potion or anything that can save your sim from dying.
- You may not beg for a sim via the Grim Reaper.
- You may age up Sims with the birthday cake once you get the notification that their birthday is soon.
- Any Sim can be moved in except for: Sims created by the player, Sims and households downloaded from the gallery, and Sims that had previously lived in the Legacy household but were moved out.