Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Four Immortal sisters **NEW Build/fairys/witches** -Page 2- (10/5/15)

KaileKaile Posts: 2,369 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
hsrc_zps64seaxno.png
Hello everyone! My name is Kaile, and my origin username is hiddensimsrealm.
Welcome to my showcase thread where I share my creations with you: both lots and households.
All of my creations are cc free and base game content only. ;)
So they are safe to download....and will appear in your game exactly as shown in the photos I post :)
I'm a new builder so feel free to leave comments or even constructive criticism to help me improve :blush:

Post edited by Kaile on

Comments

• KaileKaile Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited June 2015
    Build 1
    Bare Necessities Starter Home
    Price: $19,763
    (1 bed, 1 bath)
    Slideshow
    Gallery
    tumblr_no960ncAbn1uvpkmmo9_1280_zpscsl0uhsd.png

Post edited by Kaile on
    edited June 2015
    Build 2
    Viva Italia
    Price: $151,528
    (2 bed, 2 bath)
    Slideshow
    Gallery
    05-19-15_12-15nbspPM_zpskyi4yuai.png
    Post edited by Kaile on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your creations. :)
    Bare Necessities Starter is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! It looks nice how you have used different textures for the exterior. The flowers look pretty on the edge of the front of the home and around the base of the tree. Nice sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy resting on the seat bench enjoying being out in the outdoors air. The blue colour of the master bedroom looks restful for sleeping. Very nice open plan living and dining areas. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair watching TV, with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The flowers are a nice touch beside the TV. The wooden texture of the walls looks nice. It looks nice how you have angled the dining table and placed seats on each of the sides. The plant is a nice touch on top of the table. It is great that you have an outdoors alcove to store the rubbish bin. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The blue and white colour scheme of the room looks nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The island bar stool counter is a nice place for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating breakfast. Very nice outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and sitting at the umbrella covered tables enjoying eating their meals in the sunshine. They will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar after their meal. Very nice bathroom! The bath tub alcove is very nice! The stone pillars look nice how you have used them there.
    The exterior design and layout of Viva Italia is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The roofing is very nice! The fenced flowers along the front of the home and the water fountain features look so very pretty! It is a very nice scene for sims to see when they come to the home. The curved roof front porchway entrance to the home looks very nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The coat and hat shelf and stands and the famiky photos near the doors are homely touches. Nice bar counter area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The rose is pretty for sims to see whilst sitting there, and the star mirror adds a nice touch to the area. Very nice fireplace area! The plants look nice how you have placed them on the fireplace ledge, and the mounted fish look nice on the wall. Very nice living room sitting area! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the fireplace! Nice window alcove study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa, warming up near the fire. The master and guest bedrooms are very nice! The red curtains looks very nice on the bedhead wall! Nice windows alcove in the guest bedroom. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows in their bedrooms when waking in the mornings. The clothes shelf is a nice home touch above the dresser. It looks nice how you have placed the triangular bath tub in the corner in the bathroom, for sims to enjoy looking out through the corner bathroom windows whilst having a relaxing bath. The hanging robe is a nice home touch. Very nice dining room! The floral picture on the wall and the flowers on the dining table are pretty for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining there. The patterned floor rug under the table adds a nice look in the room. It looks nice how you have used arches through the build. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the brick texture of the walls looks nice. The chef pig looks cute on the counter! Nice bar stool counter. The window dining alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy sunlight coming in onto them whilst eating their meals there. The red flowers are pretty on the table. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains through the build! The outdoors areas are very nice! The fish water fountains feature and the water fountain amidst the flowers look so very nice! The open shutter flower box windows look very nice! It is great that you have a cow plant in the garden! Very nice outdoors dining patio! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels in the patio roofing! Sims will enjoy eating meals outdoors in the air. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the table. The gnomes on the table near the chess table look cute! Sims will have fun playing chess there.
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Thanks for sharing your builds! Welcome!

Bare necessities starter - I think this is a great little starter. It packs a lot of room for a good price. I like your landscaping and the addition of the porch. Interior is really bright as well.

Viva Italia Great floor layout and decorating. Love the living room and TV area. Outdoor areas are very well done. Love the break up of fencing using different styles. Only point of constructive criticism/feedback would be that is seems you placed it on too large of a lot size. All the extra grass kind of takes away from the rest of the beautiful landscaping. Maybe some trees or hedges in the grassy void areas might rectify that feeling. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited May 2015
    awwww your comments made me so happy! thank you guys! <3

@rosemow did you download my lots? or did you get all of that from the photos?! Very observant and detailed review. Thank you <3

@Ash072 thank you! as for viva italia I used it for buildnshare challenge 18 so I was on a budget but the trees are a good idea! I'm just not sure if the lot is quite as big as you say it is once you download it in game.....maybe it would be to crowded? I'll definitely have to try that out and experiment with future builds ;)
    Post edited by Kaile on
    edited June 2015
    Build 3
    Land and Sea Duplex
    Price: $149,445
    (4 bed, 4 bath)
    Slideshow
    Gallery
    Please ignore the doors.....they disappear when you put the roof up
    05-19-15_11-50nbspAM_zpsx9bqnqus.png

Post edited by Kaile on
    Land and Sea Duplex is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the two homes! It looks very nice how you have done the roofing and placed the windows! The covered over porchway in the middle section between the homes looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the homes! The blue and green colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. Very nice study desk nook alcove under the staircase! Sims will like sitting there using the computer and the clock is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice bedrooms! The bed alcove areas are very nice! The microscope pictures look very nice on the bedhead wall and the lights look nice how you have placed them on the sides of the pictures. The crystals are nice touches on the bedside tables in the blue coloured bedroom. The camera is a nice home touch on the bedside table in the green coloured room. The TV alcove in the blue coloured living room looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there and have a stone textured back wall! The bookshelves look great under the TV in the alcove! The TV nook area in the green home looks very nice too! The items on the wall shelves behind the TV look great there! They are nice for sims to see when sitting there watching TV. Very nice designs of both of the kitchens! The placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice. The green and brown colour scheme of one of the kitchens and the blue and white colour scheme of the other kitchen looks very nice. Nice bar stool counters. The pictures on the kitchen walls suit well the land and sea theme of the homes and are nice for sims to see when dining there or preparing meals. It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the staircase wall for sims to see when going up the stairs.
    I won't write about the rest of the home because I wrote earlier today about the other homes in this showcase thread. I am enjoying looking at the pictures of your home.
    It is a very nice duplex build. :)
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Ehi Kaile! Your showcase is very nice! I like your builds, expecially Land and Sea Duplex. And I really like the Double Trouble family! Good job :)
    I will be following you in the game!
    edited May 2015
    Hello :) I just wanted to say that your sims are very nice as well! Kathleen and Kelvin are lovely elder sims! They would be very special to play in the game. The outfits that they are wearing for the different categories looks very nice.The married twins couples are very nice too.
    The sims are very nice! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely creations. I especially like the Italian house and the duplex house. :)
    Thank you everyone for taking the time to comment on my creations. It really means a lot to hear your feedback!

@Rosemow your detailed reviews always bring a smile to my face. Thank you for noticing all the little details I put into the build and for complimenting my sim households.

@superbibi11 thank you for following me!

@yanti68 thank you <3
    edited June 2015
    Build 4
    Frozen: Elsa's Ice Palace
    Price: $ 384,579
    (3 bed, 5 bath)
    Slideshow
    Gallery
    05-26-15_9-41nbspPM_zpsuabyjacc.png
    Post edited by Kaile on
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    beautiful inside and out! love the indoor pool and the master bed is wonderful.The mirrored bar area and the dining table look great :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

I will repost here what I wrote on the other thread, because this is your showcase thread.
    Frozen is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home and outdoors areas! The blue colour and the tiling of the exterior looks very nice. It looks so very nice how you have done done the most around the edges of the building and have placed the large blue crystals in it! The water fountain features both in the moat and on either sides of the front porchway look so pretty! It looks very nice how you have done the angled structures on the front left and right sides of the build with the curved roofing walls on them! They reflect the inspiration picture. Very nice roof covered archway front porch entry area. The curved upper front balcony looks nice. The back area of the build looks very nice! The two water pool and fountains either sides of the steps there add very nice looks to the build. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! It is a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows as well as enjoying looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst indoors. Very back balcony outdoors dining area! It looks very nice how you have created a long dining table. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals together at the table, enjoying being outside in the air. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The blue wall tiling is nice. Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The lights look very nice how you have placed them on the walls, and the knights look great placed between the water fountains! It looks great how you have a bridge leading to and from the bar area! The shield banners are nice castle touches above the blue curtained archways. Very nice dining area! It looks very nice how you have created a long dining table indoors as well. The blue crystal is a nice touch in the middle of the table. It looks very nice how you have placed the stairs through the build! Very nice windows sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing and having a chat whilst looking out through the windows at the views. The blossoms are nice touches either sides of the windows. The games and library staircase landing area is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there reading a book from the bookcases, or have fun playing chess or card games at the tables. The star shaped water feature in the living, dining and bar room looks very great! Nice corner sitting nooks for sims to enjoy watching TV or resting on the sofas whilst warming up in front of the fire. The crystals look nice how you have placed them between the sofas and on the fireplace ledge. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there, and eating their meals at the table enjoying looking out at the views of the crystals. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar.
    The home is so very nice! :)
    Your sims Anna and Elsa are very pretty! :) They reflect the characters from Frozen so very well! The sims are very nice!
    Thank you @leelujack for your kind words :)

Thank you Rosemow for the repost and compliment on my sims <3
  • startingsomethingstartingsomething Posts: 21 New Member
    Wonderful Frozen build. Elsa would love it.
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Lovely builds here <3
    edited June 2015
    Post edited by Kaile on
    Miss Montpellier is a very nice sim! :) Her glasses complement her face.
    I will look forward to seeing pictures of your Modern Dream home :)
    edited June 2015
    Build 5
    Modern Dream
    Price:185,019
    (6 bed, 2 bath)
    Gallery
    Slideshow
    1_zps5jx1h1du.png
    Brief: This home is near and dear to me. It's the first home I've ever really built on the sims 4 and I still play with my current household of 8 sims inside this home. This is why I decided to leave the rooms empty. They were all customized to my sims personalities and carrers (one was all red, one was black, etc) and didn't match the interior of the build. I decided leaving them empty would allow players who download this home the ability to personalize the rooms toward their own sims.

Update: Will be uploading a Boarding school / orphanage soon :)
    Post edited by Kaile on
    Modern Dream is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice slanted roofing! The plants and flowers look very nice how you have placed them along the edges of the front of the home. Very nice upper wraparound balcony! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating the food at the umbrella covered table, enjoying looking out at the views. It looks very nice how you have done the windows in the home! It looks a very nice light filled home, for sims to enjoy looking outdoors at the views whilst inside. The wooden texture of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice covered over pool patio! Sims will fun swimming in the pool. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating meals in the sunshine or the evening at the table on the outdoors ground floor dining patio. The green plants are nice touches either sides of the BBQ. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! The island double stove and bar stool counter area is very nice! It looks so very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The hanging pans on the wall are a nice kitchen touch. It is nice that you have double sinks and fridges. The kitchen floor paving looks nice. Very nice windows bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar and looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst sitting there. The dining area is very nice! Very nice fireplace alcove! The picture on the wall and the lights either sides of it look very nice and are calming for sims to see when they are dining there. The blossoms are nice touches in the alcove corners. The living room is so very nice! It looks so very nice how you have placed the cabinets there! The wall of bookshelves gives a very nice look in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching the large screen TV. The white flowers on the coffee table look pretty! The butterflies picture, pencils and tissue box are nice home touches on the TV ledge. Nice window study desk nook for sims to enjoy looking outdoors through the window whilst using the computer. The wall tiling in the bathroom looks nice, and it looks how you have placed the windows along the upper level of the room. Very nice games and art nook area! Sims will have fun playing chess and card games at the tables. Nice art corner nook for sims to enjoy painting in the sunlight, looking outdoors at the views of the pool. It is great that you have uploaded the build with six unfurnished bedrooms for simmers to furnish to suit their sims needs and tastes.
    The home is very nice! :)
    thanks @rosemow! <3
    edited October 2015
    Build 6
    Oasis Springs Orphanage / Boarding School
    Price: $572,189
    (+10bed, +10bath)
    Gallery
    Slideshow
    0_zps2au5g5u2.png
    Post edited by Kaile on
    Oasis Springs Orphanage is a very nice build! :) The exterior design and layout of the building is so very nice! Very nice roofing! The dormers and domes on the roofing are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice archways entrance to the orphanage. The arches fencing on the side of the build looks great! The towers on each side of the front of the home look very nice! The trees and plants features at the front are nice for the sims to see as they come to the home. The kids will have fun playing on the pirate ship that is on water! Very nice layout of the interior of the build! It is a very detailed build with many very nice features, rooms and areas! . The basement pool is great! Sims will have fun swimming there. There are so many nice details in the build that I won't be able to write about them but I am enjoying looking at the pictures of the rooms and areas, and sims will enjoy living there! The bedrooms and nurseries look so very nice! The animal pictures look cute on the wall above the cots! The violins and piano paintings on the wall in the music room looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the desks and tables in the classrooms! The colour schemes of each room and area look so very nice!
    The furnishing and layout of each and every room and area in the build looks so very great! :)