Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Really miss the Kleptomania trait..

kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
It added so much fun gameplay! I really, really hope they will add that back in sims 4!

Comments

• Options
    ShimmyShimmyYaShimmyShimmyYa Posts: 545 Member
    I loved that trait. It was always so much fun to create an evil Sim that would go around stealing and just creating general mayhem around town. If you've never seen the Jim Pickens let's play for TS3 on YouTube, then I really recommend it. The guy that created Jim Pickens really took advantage of the kleptomaniac and evil traits. It was hilarious to watch!
    thnom_nom.gif

• Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    O yes, I was playing my homeless sim earlier and it really annoyed me I couldn't thieve stuff after I had blagged a bed in someone's cozy residence.

It would be great to be thief in this game. I want the Burglar EP now!
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    but sims steel regardless now. NPCs invite themselves into rooms they shouldn't be. I've lost my iPad, lump of clay, stole my BLT sandwich, my Book of Life, now I have to write another one.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    The npc's stole your ipad? I know they cn take books and stuff they pick up, it can be quite annoying
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    me i clearly do not miss that trait that i find to be useless and i am happy they did not put it in the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    MLPTSMLPTS Posts: 461 Member
    That trait was one of my faves
    I remember always being like-
    "Yush! Steal that redictulosly expensive car! We need da dosh!!!"