Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Cereal, an apple and some crystallised ginger.

Have you ever seen a pig race? (I did when I was a kid and it was the cutest thing. The piggies had little woollen jockeys on their backs.)
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    No, but that sounds so cute. :love:

Have you ever tried to catch a baby goat?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    Had to shoo one out of the back of my car once. Does that count?

HYE seen a black bear?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Not in person, despite having lived where they live.

HYE seen a wild pig?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Not a wild species of pig, but my family and I went walking in a forest park once and this rather large farm pig was randomly wandering about on one of the trails. I assume it had an owner.

HYE been to see a live gig?
    Yes, like I've been to a massive rock concert in an amphitheater, to classical music concerts at a university, some small acts at live music venues in a major city, a small moshpit at a medium sized show, and to a couple of outdoor open air concerts. Always with ear protection though bc sound levels are excessive and I want to still have good hearing in 20 years😀

Hye partied with the band?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    As a matter of fact, I have! Been to schutzenfests with the marching band I used to be in and there was usually a disco after we finished playing. I didn't stay out very long though because I was usually too tired after marching around the town square in the summer heat. Was a fun experience though overall.

HYE made a snow sculpture?
    Yes! It's a way to make fun out of digging out of a blizzard and windibg up with 6 ft high snowbanks. You make a sculpture (has to be snow that sticks, if it's powder it won't work) and then you get a spray bottle with water and food coloring and mist different areas different colors. It was fun making tentacled monsters in bright party colors!

HyE watched harness racing?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Not yet, but my hometown is getting a harness racing track later this year.

HYE accidentally swallowed a bug?
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Not that I know. I hope not.

Have you ever used your phone in the bathtub?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    No way, I'd be too afraid of dropping it in lol

HYE wanted to pick up and bite the bath bombs in the Lush bath store? According to someone who works there it's a common feeling lol
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    No. But then again we don't have a Lush store here. So really knows...

HYE seen a tornado?
    No, hid in a basement from one though but it didn't come close

HYE seen a dust storm?
    Nope. I've seen a little dust blowing around, but not a true dust storm.

Have you ever eaten a blood orange?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Yes. They're okay, but just an orange at the end of the day.

@Cororon I used my phone in the bath once recently. Was very careful. But the humidity still affected it and I got an error message later telling me there was moisture in some sensor or another, but when I let it sit in a dry location overnight, problem solved. So I will avoid using it in the bath again.

HYE eaten something while on the toilet?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited March 2022
    No!! Not only no, but H. E. double hockey sticks no!!

Inspired by another thread, HYE eaten something you dropped on the floor because it was within the 5 second rule?
    edited March 2022
    No. My rule with food is that if it goes on the floor, it goes in the bin! I hate having stomach bugs and have a close relative who can become life-threateningly ill if they go down with one so have always been extra cautious with food hygiene.

HYE made your own animation?
    edited March 2022
    I have made animated smileys for various use. Mostly because a few we had on another forum might have been copyrighted, so I made similar ones... And a few of my own design.

Have you ever jumped into a pool fully clothed?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Nope.

HYE eaten fried pickles?
    Yes. They were good, but not something I would want again.

HYE eaten raw oysters?
    No, but I have both eaten something that fell on the floor, and eaten while on the toilet. I KNOW I am not the only person who does this and thinks nothing of it. Since my bathroom is right off the kitchen, if I have my coffee and nosh in hand, I'll sit there with those plus my phone, for the duration, and I'm not going to leave my cup and plate in the kitchen growing cold meanwhile.

People eat while using keyboards, and keyboards are literally more germy than any toilet seat, and we touch the keyboard, then our food, whereas we don't touch the toilet seat with our hands before sitting, because neither of us leaves it up. I just want to have my coffee hot, if I'm going to be a while. I don't see the problem.

It's okay that some things that I consider fine, others consider outré because I too, consider some things others take as normal, that way. Like movie theaters, GROSS! I don't want to sit there. Being in the dark in a cloth-upholstered seat for 90 minutes at a time, that many others also sit in that long in the dark, gives me the heebies because I know that bedbugs, cockroaches, and even scabies, like to hitch rides and transfer into and onto cloth upholstered furnishings in dark places, and find new people to go home with. *shudder*

Yet people not only go there, they eat and drink there, eating greasy popcorn with their bare hands, that have already touched the movie-theater seats. Then their greasy hands again touch the seat arms, and back again into their popcorn and then into their mouths, over and over. That, to me, is far more scary and grosser, than sipping my coffee or biting into toast, in my own bathroom at home. To each their own? :D

HYE been to a star party?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    What is a star party exactly? I assume it's an outdoor party at night? If so, yes, if not....maybe?

I'll give you a filthy environment that most people never think of, used cars. When you think about buying one you're almost exclusively focused on price and whether it runs and is reliable. But what about the hygiene of the previous occupant? Makes you want to buy new whenever possible from now on. And if you even try to hint at the cleanliness of the person who drove that new car off the assembly line I will give you such a look you're children's children's children will feel it!

HYE gone faster than 100mph, while not in an airplane?
    Oh heck yes. I think the fastest I ever drove was 120 mph on the freeway.

About used cars, the people who detail and deep clean them have a gross job indeed, but the kind of steam-cleaning and chemicals they get, put my mind at ease, and I'm someone who doesn't trust any hotel, I will still go in ahead of my luggage, peel back the mattress, peel back all the coverings, and check there as well as under the bed, along the baseboards, etc with a UV light. I have found some nastiness that way, and then I go directly to the front desk, and demand a different room, and do the same drill again. I also take pictures of what I find just in case I need to show them what they might be up against if they refuse. Any hotel that fails a room check like that twice, or gives me any trouble about a different room if that happens, I won't go back to, and I will write reviews to warn others about. Hotels are almost as scary as movie theaters :sweat_smile:

Once I peeled back the made bed, to find body hairs between the sheets and some head hairs under the pillow. They had simply remade the bed without washing the bedding :vomit:

HYE had a gross realization about the hotel room you'd booked? What did you do about it?

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Most definitely yes, I demanded a refund and I went and found another hotel. The offense? Let's call it a certain less then pristine whiteness in the middle of what one would naturally assume to be white sheets.

The fastest I ever drove was 135. My car was still accelerating when I noticed a set of taillights in front of me getting larger really really fast. Something in my brain starting screaming at me, hit the brakes. Good thing I did. A couple of miles down the road we both took the next exit ramp, when I pulled up alongside those brake lights, you guessed it, cop. He followed me the rest of the way home, but never did stop me. Of course once I realized he was there I was very careful not to exceed the speed limit. Those days, that car, incidents like that, were all part of my hardcore denial mode, be a man days. I was lucky to survive to get to the point where I no longer feel the need to be in denial about who I am.

HYE been arrested?
    Thankfully, no. I held onto the urge and it passed without my doing what would have resulted in getting arrested. I do not regret that crucial moment of self-control under duress.

HYE pushed your body to its limits just to see what you could take?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top