Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No, I don't think so. If I have, I didn't remember it.

HYE written a story about your sims?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited February 2020
    I have i'm a storywriter. however they have way too much swearing(cussing), violence, drug use and other stuff to post here xD i write as though its a movie and my main influences are quentin tarantino and martin scorcese xD

Dorian has a story basically it follows his life as he slowly spirals through his life. dealing with his life in the mafia and his uncontrollable psychotic tendencies, asking the question of can people really change even irredeemable characters?

Lunas story- Dorians daughter, follows on his story with her; her struggles after running away, living in poverty and struggling with her heroin addiction, her interpersonal relationships and the emerging supernatural presense in her life as she uncovers vampires existing in a world that only knows them as myth. A tale of humanity, losing that humanity and how monsters basically dont have to have pointy teeth.

Worlds apart- (madison & dorians story) current story chronicles how Dorian and Madison meet and their life together. For people who read dorians story its weird because it feels like a reboot
    its not, its actually the work of an ethereal basically a time witch the scenario is basically a second chance for dorian to try again in the afterlife. To be a better man or die once again. the ethereal haunts him and its actions lead to a situation where they will make a deal which will take both dorian and madison back to earth 1 and to luna
    sanity will be tested, theres gonna be the relationship drama that comes with a 'hero' -(madi) & a 'villain' - (Dorian) being in union. and other stuff, theres an on going mystery surrounding the oasis springs mafia and a supernatural element i spoke about in the spoiler. its gonna represent itself as a ghost or a delusion to begin with... its only 8 chapters in so far so all this is massive spoilers

Worlds collide- this is coming up, and its going to be the direct sequel to both Lunas story & worlds apart. its going to start with a ctach up on how luna has been dealing with her new vampiric life, then introduce D & M to the narrative, and tie up the ends of lunas story. Its going to also explain about who madison originally was in this world
    before she was put into the redo world with Dorian (redo world, all people who die at the same time with certain circumstances get to re try their life but they get no memory of the old world ...usually.)
    and then it deals with the tense relationship between dorian and luna, Madison and Dorian deal with the loss of everyone they knew including most of their kids, Dorian must adapt to life without the mob, Madison and Stan (Lunas vampire boyfriend) must deal with issues from madisons past that she is only just remembering the old life but both her and dorian have to deal with the influx of new memories, and slowly forgetting their old life. will they be able to be together once they have no more memory of their decade together. Luna faces the fact that her bloodlust means that once she saves her children she'll never be able to see them again

same question
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited February 2020
    I also storyteller, my stories are too many to say. They're mysterious and send shivers down spine, occasionally some cultural references.

Such as Ruyue and Valentin, one is a cult thug(cult member is a essential villains type in wuxia), another is western heresy assassin(western always described as mysterious and have many peculiar outlaws in wuxia). Ruyue is a human to vampire, there're also vampirism character(but not real vampire, usually villains) in wuxia, they always used strong but evil power that caused them have to drink blood to live. Ruyue once a human, she fell in love with Valentin, but this relationship was not be favored by other cult members because Valentin was a heresy(literal meaning). But in the face of Ruyue's late older brother, a elite member, no one dare to clearly disagrees. Because Valentin was from a vampirism heresy, after he killed by someone, Ruyue used the heresy power and turned into real vampire to live with Valentin's ghost forever.

Such as Final Destination Threesome Ashley Ramirez, Theodora Roseland, Dederick Dahmer, three ghosts, all of them are spoof of real life infamous killers(they name are obvious). Ingvar Maniac, a ghost, is a reference to musician Dead. A(')lan Nalan, a human to vampire who killed Valentin, is a reference to Hulan Hero, a Chinese urban legend about a spree killer.

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    I've done some story writing about my sims, but have never been very organized like some people who have websites dedicated to it.

Have you ever done watercolor painting?
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    I wish. It sounds pretty fun. Something I'd like to try.

HYE killed or tortured you sims in a dark really messed up way? :lol:
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • otergund95otergund95 Posts: 19 Member
    YES! :naughty:

HYE done a stupid thing, without even thinking of the consequences, from which you nearly died?
  • -KendallKatz--KendallKatz- Posts: 244 Member
    Yesterday, actually 😂 I thought during the first time driving a golf cart it’d be fun if I went full speed downhill!!

Have you ever ended up hating one of your Sims you thought that you would like?
    origin id: slayingsims
    4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,274 Member
    No, but I've lost interest in some sims.

Haver you ever tried drawing/writing with your foot?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    edited March 2020
    I have xD ahah it didn't go great ... but it didnt go terrible xD ahah i can also pick up multiple things with my feet like jars, balls, tins, pens, and i can also do the 'spock' live long and prosper hand gesture thing.. with my feet xD don't judge me xD im open about all my ''embarrassing stuff'' so no one can use it to y'know embarrass me xD

Have you ever shoplifted?
    Post edited by Rainesims on
    QWO48ni.jpg

No.

Have you ever played a recorder? The wind instrument, to be clear.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I have but i was never any good :') only instument i ever had lessons in was clarinet xD

HYE been in a fight?
    QWO48ni.jpg

Many times...Thank the lord I wasn't suspended.

HYE went to go buy something only to find out you had no money.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • pristinesimpristinesim Posts: 27 Member
    Many times!

Have you ever gone fishing?
    A few years ago I went a lot with my dad.

HYE prank called anyone?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • pristinesimpristinesim Posts: 27 Member
    When I was at a pyjama party we prank called a few friends. It was rather boring though

HYE snuck food into a movie theatre?
    No actually. I wish there was a movie out that I liked so I could do that :joy:

HYE broke something right after you got it?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
    Must have done, but can't bring anything to mind.

Have you ever been glad to stay at home because you got more gaming time, or time to read, cosy up with a beverage, that sort of thin?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,274 Member
    Yes, like this week. I have a mild cold so I'm self-isolated for a while, because of the corona scare. Just chillin' :sunglasses:

Have you ever turned around and walked another way because you saw someone you didn't like?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Like always.... :lol: There everywhere!

HYE got locked inside a room?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Nope. Although when I was a child I thought I did and cried about it, but the door was just slightly stuck lol

HYE witnessed a crime?
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited March 2020
    Yeah, don't want to go too much into it cause the only one I can think of involves death. Kinda not fitting for the forums

HYE won a food eating contest?
    EMrBkJP.png
  • horsekehorseke Posts: 28 Member
    Yes. I won a contest at school to eat a lemon without a sour expression.

HYE played an musuc instrument?
    I have. I've been in band and played a trombone.

HYE been to New York?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Nope :(

HYE been to Egypt?
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    In sims or real life? lol. No to both...

HYE fallen over laughing when something happened in sims?
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top