Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Breazona's Thank You Thread

Comments

• BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    @Jemlia Thank you for the dresser from the Sea Shanty set. I really love the look of the dresser.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @WaterHornet Thank you for the Soothsayer's Crystal Ball, I downloaded SN not too long ago so this kinda goes along with that. Seems like a fun object.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @charlotteprice Thank you for the Teppanyaki grill. I actually got the Best of 2012 Compilation for free due to this and another gift of the greenhouse.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @maria_loves_alex Thanks for the kitchen cage hutch, the string of inspiration, and the milk crates television.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @Kaike78 Thank you for the Tea Time In Disguise Table Lamp, it's really cute and I currently have a very girly Sim who will love this.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    @Breazona I am glad! You're welcome. :)
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @Breazona you're welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    @scillakees Thanks for the One With Earth Garden Gazebo, Infinite Curtains, Woodrow's Woodwork Bench, and the Jazz Me Up! Photo Series.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @Reachsims Thank you for Babydoll and the Simply Sophisticated Collared Dress.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're most welcome @Breazona. You may want to update your top five list in the Gifting Directory since I made my choices from that. Enjoy!
    When I went on the sims 3 site the first thing I saw was the fact that I had nine gifts, most of which were from the Romanza attire set. My favorite sim will be getting married soon, so it's nice that she'll have some options. Thanks to @jbsquared2000 for the long hair with veil, updo with veil, wrap gown, perfect for a princess, and whimsical flowers.
    Thanks to @WaterHornet for the wrap gown, it's lovely.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    Thanks to @PinguinoGamer94 for the bundled up beanie. I have a sim who will love this.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    Thanks to @charlotteprice for gifting me a good chunk of my top five. Thank you for the happy rabbit toothbrush, ultimate bath tub, and the Blake.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @dayhaudi Thanks for the Sundress with Necklace for Teens
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @PetaT Thanks for the High Heel with Stone Accent. I've been in need of some more formal shoes.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @maria_loves_alex Thanks for the Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter Island and the Palm in Vase.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @Reachsims Thank you for the Business as Usual Bistro and the Night flower Pajamas. The bistro is something I've been wanting for a while and I've also been wanting more pajamas for children.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • dayhaudidayhaudi Posts: 71 Member
    youre welcome :)
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    @CottonCandyFaery Thank you for the Al Fresco Street Market! I love the PC that came with this, and I'm sure any of my sims that love gardneing will love it as well.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @charlotteprice Thank you for the Lazy Angler's Rocking Chair, Berkely Hope Chest, and the Happily Ever After hair.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @WaterHornet Thanks for the 3 Tiers For You, Wyatt Upholstered Armchair, and Television of Joy from MA designs. Your comment was very cute and true :) . ("And a new TV to go with the new chair for your Sims. What's the point in sitting on new furniture when you don't have something fun to do on it? Good luck getting everything you want from the store! :D") As for your other comment.. I must admit I have done this before. ("And another gift. I know you updated your top five but I like randomly scrolling and seeing where my mouse points comes to rest on an item. Simple things amuse me...)
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @limegreenqueen101 Thanks for the Playground Potty, it's a very cute way to potty train the little ones!
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    @Reachsims Thanks for the Everybody Vauntz chair and Candy Do hair. I have moved my top five to the top of my wishlist.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥