Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello there!

Hello everyone. While I am not a new simmer, I've not been posting on this forum. Today I decided to see what's going on here and found a lot of new people.

So, I guess I should introduce myself. Maybe I'll make some new friends and, hopefully, some of my old ones will stop by for a chat.

My name really is Ernesa T. You can call me "Nesa" ---- it's easier.
I've been simming since The Sims. I never played any of the Sim Cities.
I was not active on any of The Sims forums, occasionally active on TS2 forums (toward the end) and extremely visible on TS3 forums.
I've decided with TS4 to sit back and enjoy the show. B)

Who are you and what turned you into a simmer?
yY5vKua.png[img][/img]

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2015
    ErnesaT I <3 U ...I know you are not new :) Hello there to you too, have not seen you in ages.

Well I am Craven and I am a Simoholic...Hi Craven

Anyway what got me into Sims was the fact that I used to make blueprints for homes,favorite style being ones with garden atriums :) But also worked as a landscaper and landscape designing and still do that for people to this day even though I no longer do it regularly.Plus going to sound girly but dressing Sims in different clothes and creating patterns is quite enjoyable.

One of my recent homes,you cannot see the back but it is really beautiful.

Screenshot-23_zpsbil8cuub.jpg

A shopping plaza I designed

Screenshot-1807_zps886cf54f.jpg

And that is my introduction to a stranger named ErnesaT and everybody else. HI EVERYBODY

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Hi Nesa, I've been playing quite a while now myself. I started playing back in 2001, and it was a pretty shiny blue disk that first caught my eye on this game. Yea I know, it didn't take much. But after playing that game overnight, I was hooked. My name here is LaBlue0314, and the name came from one of my long running sims, Pinky LaBlue.

In my current game, I'm playing in Bridgeport, and my sim, Bella, is married to Beau Merrick. His orginal LTW is to woohoo with 5 different sims in 5 different locations. But when he met Bella that all changed, so instead he changed his LTW to turn the town. That is to turn 5 sims into vampires and drink from 20 others. But he is a little distracted at the moment, instead him and Bella have made it their life's goal to woohoo in every possible location, 5 times each. It helps being a vampire couple, other wise there would be no way they could possibly pull this off. I'm playing under normal age settings.

Here is Bella and Beau.
    11270400_466787006804933_2878023034646681273_o.jpg
    (Bella's father is Barry Tenderlove, also from Bridgeport.)
    @LaBlue0314 Bella is a pretty Sim :love::blush::kissing_heart::heart:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    ErnesaT I <3 U ...I know you are not new :) Hello there to you too, have not seen you in ages.

Well I am Craven and I am a Simoholic...Hi Craven

Anyway what got me into Sims was the fact that I used to make blueprints for homes,favorite style being ones with garden atriums :) But also worked as a landscaper and landscape designing and still do that for people to this day even though I no longer do it regularly.Plus going to sound girly but dressing Sims in different clothes and creating patterns is quite enjoyable.

One of my recent homes,you cannot see the back but it is really beautiful.

/snip/

A shopping plaza I designed

/snip/

And that is my introduction to a stranger named ErnesaT and everybody else. HI EVERYBODY

Well, hello to you too stranger. It's nice to see you're still around. I love your builds. The two featured here, are they TS3 or TS4?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Hi Nesa, I've been playing quite a while now myself. I started playing back in 2001, and it was a pretty shiny blue disk that first caught my eye on this game. Yea I know, it didn't take much. But after playing that game overnight, I was hooked. My name here is LaBlue0314, and the name came from one of my long running sims, Pinky LaBlue.

In my current game, I'm playing in Bridgeport, and my sim, Bella, is married to Beau Merrick. His orginal LTW is to woohoo with 5 different sims in 5 different locations. But when he met Bella that all changed, so instead he changed his LTW to turn the town. That is to turn 5 sims into vampires and drink from 20 others. But he is a little distracted at the moment, instead him and Bella have made it their life's goal to woohoo in every possible location, 5 times each. It helps being a vampire couple, other wise there would be no way they could possibly pull this off. I'm playing under normal age settings.

Here is Bella and Beau.
    /snip/

Hello LaBlue. I'm pretty sure I've seen you around too. Thanks for chatting and sharing. I love your vamp couple.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    They are Sims 3 homes :p I love Sims 3,drink Sims 3,eat Sims 3,sleep Sims 3 and dream about playing Sims 3.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Hi Nessa. I've been visiting the Sims 3 forums since April 2012. Before that I had dialup and avoided the internet except for email.

I started with Sim City in the 1990s. That made me wait eagerly for The Sims to be released, but my boys were at school and I wasn't able to afford it. When Sims 2 was released I got all of The Sims a lot cheaper and played it happily for a few years.

Then I one day things had changed a little and I thought about buying Sims 2. I delved into the internet and discovered Sims 3 was about to be released and pre-ordered it and decided to get all the expansions etc.

I started playing Sims 3 in June 2009.

I do have Sims 2 installed on my computer, and I have Sims 4 base game.

I have never tried playing Sims 2 and don't enjoy Sims 4 at all.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    *hugs Nesa* Hello there! It's so good to see you again <3
    Tea?

SweetTea.jpg

I'm not playing Sims 4 at all, it doesn't suit me, I find it badly done and unattractive. I am still playing previous versions though, and am in fact about to tackle a 10 gen legacy in Sims 2, something I haven't done before.
    I've played Asylum challenges, Apocalypse challenges, and lots of others, but never settled into 10 generations. I don't know why, but it's about time I tried.
    I hope things are well with you, and that life is treating you kindly :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Hello, Nesa. I've been active on these forums since early 2014. I bought TS3 and a few expansions on Christmas Day 2013 and have been playing quite frequently.

I never played the original Sims. I started simming when TS2 first came out and was very active on those forums early on, until about the time Bon Voyage came out and I was generally burned out from TS2. In between quitting TS2 and getting TS3 I went back to school and so generally missed most of TS3's release and development. It's been interesting coming in at the very end of things.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Hey everyone!

My real name is Josh and I started playing the sims in 2007. I was on YouTube one day and found a trailer for TS2 and watched it along with several others. The next day I went to the store and bought it. I bought TS3 a few months after release and have just started playing again. (Here's the only screenshot I have atm)

8NqEi4E.jpg

I didn't join the forum till February 2014, but didn't start posting till around June of that year. :)
  • Jen1129Jen1129 Posts: 267 Member
    Welcome back, Nesa :)
  • ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    ErnesaT wrote: »
    Hello everyone. While I am not a new simmer, I've not been posting on this forum. Today I decided to see what's going on here and found a lot of new people.

So, I guess I should introduce myself. Maybe I'll make some new friends and, hopefully, some of my old ones will stop by for a chat.

I was not active on any of The Sims forums, occasionally active on TS2 forums (toward the end) and extremely visible on TS3 forums.

Hi Nesa. I'm Eric and I'm a Simaholic. I have been playing since the original Sim City. I don't only play The Sims, but simulation games are my game of choice. My gaming life started with the original Pong console (Yes. I am that old). I started simulating with games on the Atari, then on the Commodore computer. My other two gaming addictions, besides The Sims, are the Tomb Raider games and the Civilization series. I still play The Sims 1, 2, 3, and 4 in rotation for a few days at a time each. They are all just as fun to me as they were the first day. What got me into Sims? I used to go to the old Electronics Boutique every week and ask the manager what was new this week. One week, she said that they had this new game about simming a life called The Sims. I bought it, took it home, was gonna play it for a few hours after dinner, and began playing. The next thing I knew, the sun was coming up. It's been like that ever since. Welcome to the forums. Great to meet you. I love to chat and gift in The Sims 3. Look me up.
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited May 2015
    Ernesa! Long time no chat!!! Hiya!
    I was in a lurker lair myself. Didn't feel like coming back to a new forum when everything was switched here but now I'm a part time lurker-part time poster. It's a steady job. But the pay is terrible though :P

Oh, and, uh, introductions?
    *ahem*
    My name is Mea and I'm a Chocolate Chip Cookie-aholic. :cookie:
    Post edited by Amphora on
    edited May 2015
    Mea_93 wrote: »
    I was in a lurker lair myself. Didn't feel like coming back to a new forum when everything was switched here but now I'm a part time lurker-part time poster. It's a steady job. But the pay is terrible though :P

*ahem*

@Mea_93 Just ate 3 chocolate chip cookies a minute ago, :) So far had 2 chicken salad sandwiches 2 ears of yummy corn on the cob and 3 cookies...in the last hour :* good news is I have the metabolism of a snake,ever seen a fat snake? nope, just a few hours after eating then they go back to looking like twizzlers that can kill you.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @ErnesaT Hello! :) So, although you've openly displayed your name, I'd like to remain anonymous (so my parents don't go all crazy on me for posting "private" info on the internet). But you can call me Wolfy, or whatever you want along those regards.

This is the first sims forum I've ever been on, so I'm a new member all around. I'm hoping to become a member here soon so that I could share with the community my sims 3 creations.

What turned me to a simmer was when I was watching my favorite youtuber, Markiplier, he played TS4. Now, of course, I asked my mom for Christmas to get TS4 because I knew more about it. But, instead, she got me TS3. And now, after reading about TS4, I'm glad I got 3 instead. (No offense to TS4 gamers...) Personally, I like TS3 much better than TS4 based off what I've read. I love the family tree, the ability to customize everything, and so on. TS3 is my first sims game that I owned besides the sims freeplay on my phone, but I didn't quite enjoy that. Now, with TS3, I'm a bit of a simaholic. :smile:

ANYWHO, that's my sims story. It was nice meeting you! :)

~SilentWolf101
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member

@Mea_93 Just ate 3 chocolate chip cookies a minute ago, :) So far had 2 chicken salad sandwiches 2 ears of yummy corn on the cob and 3 cookies...in the last hour :* good news is I have the metabolism of a snake,ever seen a fat snake? nope, just a few hours after eating then they go back to looking like twizzlers that can kill you.

tumblr_mkc3a0VSLD1s9d716o1_500.gif

:worried::open_mouth::anguished:
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Hello everyone. ...

Welcome Nesa.

5 years ago when my desktop died I got an Imac. Soon after I went to Best Buy to find a game to play. They only had 2. I got Sims 3 and have been enjoying playing it ever since.
    They are Sims 3 homes :p I love Sims 3,drink Sims 3,eat Sims 3,sleep Sims 3 and dream about playing Sims 3.

I hear that. I tried playing 4 and it feels weird to me. I had no trouble moving from 1 to 2 and 2 to 3 but 4 is proving a little difficult. Still playing 2 and 3 though

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Karritz wrote: »
    Hi Nessa. I've been visiting the Sims 3 forums since April 2012. Before that I had dialup and avoided the internet except for email.

I started with Sim City in the 1990s. That made me wait eagerly for The Sims to be released, but my boys were at school and I wasn't able to afford it. When Sims 2 was released I got all of The Sims a lot cheaper and played it happily for a few years.

Then I one day things had changed a little and I thought about buying Sims 2. I delved into the internet and discovered Sims 3 was about to be released and pre-ordered it and decided to get all the expansions etc.

I started playing Sims 3 in June 2009.

I do have Sims 2 installed on my computer, and I have Sims 4 base game.

I have never tried playing Sims 2 and don't enjoy Sims 4 at all.

Nice to meet you. I'm on the wall with 4. I don't hate it but am still not sure I like it.
    Try playing 2. It's definitely different. Although TS4 was touted to be a new and improved TS2, it's not.

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Pary wrote: »
    *hugs Nesa* Hello there! It's so good to see you again <3
    Tea?

/snip/

I'm not playing Sims 4 at all, it doesn't suit me, I find it badly done and unattractive. I am still playing previous versions though, and am in fact about to tackle a 10 gen legacy in Sims 2, something I haven't done before.
    I've played Asylum challenges, Apocalypse challenges, and lots of others, but never settled into 10 generations. I don't know why, but it's about time I tried.
    I hope things are well with you, and that life is treating you kindly :)

*squeals loudly and hugs tightly* PARY!!!! All is well with me, except I work waaaayyyy too much (probably can tell by the amount of time that has passed since I started this thread). LOL

I'm still simming and def enjoyed my break from the forum. I'm slowly trying to get back into it.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    Hello, Nesa. I've been active on these forums since early 2014. I bought TS3 and a few expansions on Christmas Day 2013 and have been playing quite frequently.

I never played the original Sims. I started simming when TS2 first came out and was very active on those forums early on, until about the time Bon Voyage came out and I was generally burned out from TS2. In between quitting TS2 and getting TS3 I went back to school and so generally missed most of TS3's release and development. It's been interesting coming in at the very end of things.

Hey Trey.... We've met before, briefly, but it's great to know you're still here.
    I think TS3 seems a little more stable now that it's over. It killed a couple of computers for me.
    My gaming laptop, however, is a beast so I can dip into 2, 3 and 4. (I accidently uninstalled The Sims and it's expansions.)

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Astro wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

My real name is Josh and I started playing the sims in 2007. I was on YouTube one day and found a trailer for TS2 and watched it along with several others. The next day I went to the store and bought it. I bought TS3 a few months after release and have just started playing again. (Here's the only screenshot I have atm)

/SNIP/

I didn't join the forum till February 2014, but didn't start posting till around June of that year. :)

Nice to meet you, Josh. I hope you've been having a blast with your sims.
    I must ask ..... WTH is your sim watching that caused that priceless expression. :D
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Jen1129 wrote: »
    Welcome back, Nesa :)

TY Jen. I hope all has been well with you. Are you still playing? 3 or 4 or both?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]

Hi Nesa. I'm Eric and I'm a Simaholic. I have been playing since the original Sim City. I don't only play The Sims, but simulation games are my game of choice. My gaming life started with the original Pong console (Yes. I am that old). I started simulating with games on the Atari, then on the Commodore computer. My other two gaming addictions, besides The Sims, are the Tomb Raider games and the Civilization series. I still play The Sims 1, 2, 3, and 4 in rotation for a few days at a time each. They are all just as fun to me as they were the first day. What got me into Sims? I used to go to the old Electronics Boutique every week and ask the manager what was new this week. One week, she said that they had this new game about simming a life called The Sims. I bought it, took it home, was gonna play it for a few hours after dinner, and began playing. The next thing I knew, the sun was coming up. It's been like that ever since. Welcome to the forums. Great to meet you. I love to chat and gift in The Sims 3. Look me up.

I'm glad to meet you, Eric. I totally understand the instant addiction. My sons introduced me to The Sims. A friend gave it to them because he hated it. My kids played for a while and then told me to try. After that, they had to make an appointment to get on the computer. LOL

Two adult sons, a nephew and 2 grandkids later...... I'm still simming. LOL

Oh yeah, the "Electronic Boutique" reference is not lost. I've stalked our local one trying to get midnight releases. LOL

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Mea_93 wrote: »

*ahem*

Well, Lovie, you aren't exactly a lurker. I remember you from the old forum. Hope life has been well for you. It's great to see you still around.

I've recently gotten hooked on Insomnia cookies. I love the chocolate chocolate chip and wish I had one now.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]