Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims won't cloud gaze outside of Granite Falls

I remember my sims use to be able to cloud gaze outside where ever but now they don't anymore. I was wondering if any else experience this or know whats going on?
sMggKkh.png

Comments

• MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Yes, I started to have some issues this weekend both in Granite Falls as well as in the 'regular' world. Whenever I decided that two Sims should cloud- or stargaze together, only one of them ended up doing it, while the other got sort of stuck at first and then eventually suspended the interaction.

Another time when two Sims decided to cloudgaze together, the first Sim did it from inside the house lol, while the second walked outside to do it.

It used to work just fine before :'(
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Hello.
    Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.
    Also, delete the localthumbcache.package that is in your Documents-Electronic Arts-Sims 4 folder.

• MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Thanks @rosemow I will try that :)
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited May 2015
    I wish. I never liked that they could do it autonomously when not in Granite Falls. Just like I think it looks weird doing push-ups and sit-ups outside of the gym. :/

I've still seen sims cloud gazing randomly; haven't noticed any issues, but I'll check next time I'm in-game.
    Post edited by IceyJ on