Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Highest Food Quality?

I was pretty surprised to see my sim make her first impeccable quality dish, in fact it's the first time I've seen any sim produce a dish of impeccable quality (though admittedly I don't always check) as usually it's always Excellent. This got me wondering, what's the highest food quality you've had? And does anyone know what the scale is?

05-14-15_7-05nbspPM.png~original

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I've had Okay, Good and Excellent.
    I think poor is a thing, We know Spoiled is a thing, and I guess Impeccable is the highest.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • JaypardJaypard Posts: 623 Member
    I didn't know that was possible, my sim has cooking maxed out and has always made excellent dishes.
  • ARainBow912ARainBow912 Posts: 16 Member
    Now I know what I'm aiming for next time my sim cooks a meal.
  • SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    Hmm, i wonder if impeccable is exclusive to fish dinners?
  • ClayMaskClayMask Posts: 138 Member
    You can only get impeccable if you have the stoves and grill masters reward trait from Outdoor Retreat. Even then, it's random. It's like the masterpiece of food, and is the highest quality. Next highest quality is excellent.
  • SimfuncrunchSimfuncrunch Posts: 513 Member
    edited May 2015
    Impeccable quality comes from the Stove and Grills Master reward trait.
  • Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    Ah that makes sense, yes I had just bought the Stoves and Grills Master reward from the store for before she went on her camping holiday. From the way I read the description I thought it only applied to herbalism potions though so didn't make the connection.