Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me rebuild Hidden Springs - and get gifted.

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    Thank you..I've entered it :D and am really glad you <3 it

I'm dancing and smiling.. and my dog thinks I'm crazy.... but if this build was real and we lived there she and I both love it....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Yay...I'm always happy when a build makes someone smile :D.
    for 7A: 40x30, art center, old glass blower building, stone building

What kind of stone building you thinking of? Like was it once an old house? or something

Would this work?
    1exg7a.jpg
    edited June 2015
    for 7A: 40x30, art center, old glass blower building, stone building

What kind of stone building you thinking of? Like was it once an old house? or something

Would this work?
    1exg7a.jpg

yes likely an old house... either originally glass blowing or a smithy or a light house or a stone building on a farm.... that area is mostly old houses...

I like your picture very much

this can be "just" an art center.. or more

it is my wish 6)house of crafting
    old house for glass blowing and sculpturing (posible other arts)
    on a 40x30 lot
    stone building (primaraly)
    useing savy seller to sell art and art suplies
    toilets (also a potty)
    a little kitchen (frigde and coffe maker + microvawe... maybe a grill out back or a pizza own)
    parking not needed

on NagyGin'a thread

lol it is an other mix and match things to make it look old... but still in use.... I think I generaly like mix and match
    + the few arts and crafts looking deco we got is all over the place

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited June 2015
    Alright :) could you show me which lot as I'm pretty sure there's a few 40x30's in that area :D
    edited June 2015
    just a sec... minut... depending on picture editing and tiny pic

ok here it is orange cirkel... just on top of the clif... but on the main road.... I think it got a great wiuw for a art center (not the best place for a light house so might be a bad idea) but your house would be great there.

34oujrd.jpg

the brown farm house is just acros the road (the big picture down to the left)
    9tofx2.jpg
    ok thank you, and I don't want to seem rude but thought I'd mention cirkel is wrong it's spelt circle and clif is cliff, and I'm going to assume wiuw is a typo for view...I really hope it's not rude of me to point that out but as I know your native language isn't English just thought I'd point it out :fearful:
    ok thank you, and I don't want to seem rude but thought I'd mention cirkel is wrong it's spelt circle and clif is cliff, and I'm going to assume wiuw is a typo for view...I really hope it's not rude of me to point that out but as I know your native language isn't English just thought I'd point it out :fearful:

thats ok... yea... things slip... just ask if I spell so you don't understand

view.... that word always baffle me, I know there is atleast 1 w... it sounds to me like there is an u and an i.... so I just throw the letters there and hope you get it :lol:

and it is ok to corect me (just don't expect it to stick... I am also dyslexi... though it showed to be mentaly do to bullying it have left me with a few bad habbits)

circle is hard as it is cirkel in danish...

didn't know cliff was with double ff... thank you (hope I remember) :worried:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I've been working on the toy store and may have some pics later today or tomorrow. Got some house stuff that has to be done. blah. Anyways, as I was picking out some tile for the bathroom I thought I better ask do you have the Katy Perry stuff pack, there are a few things in that pack that I like, most I don't like. But, I do like the dollhouse and the tiles.
    edited June 2015
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I've been working on the toy store and may have some pics later today or tomorrow. Got some house stuff that has to be done. blah. Anyways, as I was picking out some tile for the bathroom I thought I better ask do you have the Katy Perry stuff pack, there are a few things in that pack that I like, most I don't like. But, I do like the dollhouse and the tiles.

@bekkasan yup I got Katy Perry stuff pack

the doll house and the teddy is cute... and some of the deco work well in a candy shop...
    if you can find use for some from that pack it be fine.... and your right the tiles would work great in a bath room in a toy shop....

most of the clothes from that pack I would only use with a show time preformer.... or for halloween.....

looking forward to see pictures.

no need to worry about what I got... I got all SP and EP's
    the whole store (minus a few special things like mmao, simpoint bundle items and some of the origin exclusive)

so as long as it is EA you can go crazy fitting in any kids stuff....

edit 1 thing I don't have is the birthday set... EA said they send it to any one alll over the world.... yet I havn't gotten it (and I know I'm not alone) even after CS made sure every thing was set up right
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    hello Anettesb, how are u?? such a awesome builds to add your game!! :)

wish i can help too, anything not too big/complex for me to help? :)

big hugs xxx

I love your help if you have supernaturals I got a remodel of a rabit hol... well a rabit hole lot...

hello , i would like to help! :) I do have supernatural, U need a rabbithole at Moonlight Falls or a supernatural rabbit hole at Hidden Springs?

hmm when i say supernatural builds, an elixir shop comes to my mind but it is not a rabbit hole? sorry confused a bit! >.<

this is the want
    10A: 30x20 (road side is first), the old Vault of Antiquity zoned as a small Park, like it to have the old mill wheel on the lot… old mill can then have the toilets and a few fitting items (or be a ruin.. and just put 1 all in 1 bath room as an out house)

beside the fact that this is for MH (and far to gray) and have the gybsy carvan (I got that some where ells) this could be inspireing
    Screenshot-5729.jpg

it will be out in the woods but on the main road... I'm pretending it is the old town hall (just near it is the bar and museum... so it is old central "town" but rater woodsy and rual) from when the settlement was mostly in the wood area.

I'm pretty sure it comes down to landscaping, what I would have used if I'm doing it (it was number 3 on my list)
    - ad rabbit hole
    - ad the movie sp all in one bath room
    - use the mill wheel and items from DV to make ruins (though no graves... got a grave yeard)
    - ad plants
    - - ad 1 or 2 old bench... maybe som of the celtic land items.
    - maybe some harvestbel (but got plenty around town...)

as for shops I'm still missing 3(4) but they be both bigger and more advance I'm sure

hmm i guess i kinda understand what you want, it would be a challenge for me! :)

So i am gonna create a small park where has a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan(CASted ofc! ) and old mill build where down below(basement) hide "the old Vault of Antiquity" .. You want old style, i might use aged/greened stone at mill and as for caravan, i will use wood (looks like old) and "scandinavianish" colours..

will do my best hun! ;)

no @duyguugudur... not what I ment

I want the vault up... and no 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan....

so no hidden rabit holes....

ah... to explain my wish....

a small park
    with "the old Vault of Antiquity" is at the center of it (this is the main focus and inspiration)
    1 toilet (some how some where...)
    no basment
    a ruin build would be a want (using the mill and DV items... maybe)

do I make sense now

Hello @anettesb yep it is crystal clear now ;)
    Planning to start it soon... I had checked the map somehow unable to enlarge the pics so cannot see where should I build.. can you pls give a dress so I make sure to choose correct lot ! Big hugs xxx
    hello Anettesb, how are u?? such a awesome builds to add your game!! :)

wish i can help too, anything not too big/complex for me to help? :)

big hugs xxx

I love your help if you have supernaturals I got a remodel of a rabit hol... well a rabit hole lot...

hello , i would like to help! :) I do have supernatural, U need a rabbithole at Moonlight Falls or a supernatural rabbit hole at Hidden Springs?

hmm when i say supernatural builds, an elixir shop comes to my mind but it is not a rabbit hole? sorry confused a bit! >.<

this is the want
    10A: 30x20 (road side is first), the old Vault of Antiquity zoned as a small Park, like it to have the old mill wheel on the lot… old mill can then have the toilets and a few fitting items (or be a ruin.. and just put 1 all in 1 bath room as an out house)

beside the fact that this is for MH (and far to gray) and have the gybsy carvan (I got that some where ells) this could be inspireing
    Screenshot-5729.jpg

it will be out in the woods but on the main road... I'm pretending it is the old town hall (just near it is the bar and museum... so it is old central "town" but rater woodsy and rual) from when the settlement was mostly in the wood area.

I'm pretty sure it comes down to landscaping, what I would have used if I'm doing it (it was number 3 on my list)
    - ad rabbit hole
    - ad the movie sp all in one bath room
    - use the mill wheel and items from DV to make ruins (though no graves... got a grave yeard)
    - ad plants
    - - ad 1 or 2 old bench... maybe som of the celtic land items.
    - maybe some harvestbel (but got plenty around town...)

as for shops I'm still missing 3(4) but they be both bigger and more advance I'm sure

hmm i guess i kinda understand what you want, it would be a challenge for me! :)

So i am gonna create a small park where has a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan(CASted ofc! ) and old mill build where down below(basement) hide "the old Vault of Antiquity" .. You want old style, i might use aged/greened stone at mill and as for caravan, i will use wood (looks like old) and "scandinavianish" colours..

will do my best hun! ;)

no @duyguugudur... not what I ment

I want the vault up... and no 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan....

so no hidden rabit holes....

ah... to explain my wish....

a small park
    with "the old Vault of Antiquity" is at the center of it (this is the main focus and inspiration)
    1 toilet (some how some where...)
    no basment
    a ruin build would be a want (using the mill and DV items... maybe)

do I make sense now

Hello @anettesb yep it is crystal clear now ;)
    Planning to start it soon... I had checked the map somehow unable to enlarge the pics so cannot see where should I build.. can you pls give a dress so I make sure to choose correct lot ! Big hugs xxx

adress no (as they change when game laungish change... but picture I can do

34ex7w7.jpg
    orange circle

it is next to the watering hole (but many tress between... and to the house lower left corner....
    9tofx2.jpg

and the art center will be near by

thank you
    @anette and @duyguugudur when I go in-game I can get the address for the lot :D
    @anette and @duyguugudur when I go in-game I can get the address for the lot :D

thank you @cmbaker16 that will be a big help as all I would get would be jiberish to non danish speaking

lots added latly

the farm... thank you again @cmbaker16
    1zcpmqb.jpg

my rebuild of a HS house...
    fubziv.jpg

ok that was area A...

also 2 lots added in area C

2ihulc3.jpg
    might need to rename that little roade to Greencats road... as both houses are by @Greencats

hwd6rt.jpg
    converted fram by @soocoolsim thank you again
    @duyguugudur is 16 meadow beach dr in the orignal Hidden Springs it's where the Shue's live
    @duyguugudur is 16 meadow beach dr in the orignal Hidden Springs it's where the Shue's live

only thing the same in danish... number 16 :lol:

thank you
    I was working on your art center and almost had it done when game crashed I did save quite a few time thanks to saver so hopefully I didn't lose much I should have it ready soon :D
    edited June 2015
    I was working on your art center and almost had it done when game crashed I did save quite a few time thanks to saver so hopefully I didn't lose much I should have it ready soon :D

sorry it crashed ... looking forward

curently I'm working on homes myself... becouse that I can do and grand some one ells a wish...
    then have to ad savy seller rugs to the consignment and pet store .... as they are build pre MH
    got 4 families + legacy family and extended legacy family that need homes... well the legacy home is ready....
    edited June 2015
    @anettesb

7A: 40x30, art center, old glass blower building, stone building:

this can be "just" an art center.. or more

it is my wish 6)house of crafting
    old house for glass blowing and sculpturing (posible other arts)
    on a 40x30 lot
    stone building (primaraly)
    useing savy seller to sell art and art suplies
    toilets (also a potty)
    a little kitchen (frigde and coffe maker + microvawe... maybe a grill out back or a pizza own)
    parking not needed

Hopefully this has everything :D The only thing missing is in the kitchen I couldn't put a microwave in I think they can't be put on a community lot.

Artie's Work of Arts -Artie devoted himself to the world of art. Anytime he travled he was on the look out for new techniques and ways to create art. Now that he's learned everything he can he's decided to share his artwork and teach those who are interested.

2rnefcl.jpg

2ntw2g.jpg

1e3z1w.jpg
    This is the shop area I decorated it with some decor items that could have been made by sculptors or jewelry makers to kinda fill in the shop till your Sims had their own wares to put in.
    2vaxte8.jpg

29lh9aq.jpg
    This is the workshop where all the art is created you'll find 2 sculptor workbenches, 2 easels, and 1 jewelry maker.
    2dkirgj.jpg
    Outside you'll find seating and sketchpads scattered about.
    2uo5r9d.jpg
    edited June 2015
    @cmbaker16
    wow very nice
    wasn't sure if microowen would go in... but there is a grill and pizzaown so they can eat... thats the point
    the shop will be nice to visit when my sims wants a few things... I might ad more things to buy in buildmod so it will sell all sorts of art suplies (knocking that of the list also)

thank you I think it is perfect

just installed it.... remeber that can also be entered in NagyGina's lottery/contests
    @cmbaker16
    wow very nice
    wasn't sure if microowen would go in... but there is a grill and pizzaown so they can eat... thats the point
    the shop will be nice to visit when my sims wants a few things... I might ad more things to buy in buildmod so it will sell all sorts of art suplies (knocking that of the list also)

just installed it.... remeber that can also be entered in NagyGina's lottery/contests

Thank You, I'm glad it works :D I think it'll also fit nicely in Dragon Valley where I'm actually playing my own legacy :D
    @cmbaker16
    wow very nice

Thank You, I'm glad it works :D I think it'll also fit nicely in Dragon Valley where I'm actually playing my own legacy :D

I think so to + most other worlds (minus LP and the tropical worlds)

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Hi @Anettesb

I wanted to share some progress with you...good news is I have pictures, bad news I was going to save after I took the pics. Game crashed and lost two hours of build time :( At least you can see the pics and if you have any suggestions, comments, critique for me please feel free to post.
    If you would prefer other colors or style of interior please let me know as that is what I lost, wall coverings, changing the savvy rugs, repositioning of some of the first floor items. I can change the exterior also if you would rather have a more stone look. I did one, but wasn't crazy about it and I liked the wood shingles...just seemed more natural in that area. I do want to put a few more pine trees on the side and back of the lot to blend into the mountain, just haven't done that yet.

There is a second floor, not really started it, just threw some stuff up there as I was going through my items. No pics yet of that area. Workshop will be in basement and that is half started.

The first pic is of the outside...no roof yet, I save that for last as I hate doing roofs! I'm gonna go read the zoo u roof info as I kinda have an idea, but, not sure if it is doable. OK, on to the pics. The sim in the pic is my former avatar who I put in to test things that I build. She made 1600 simoleans the first evening while I was checking stuff out. :) The second floor on the right side, I am going to pull that upper area back two spaces so there will be a ledge there. I put a door there and telescopes to buy and sims can play with the telescopes before buying them. I lost that with the crash, but easy to fix that.

18540335852_240375331e_z.jpg

This is looking straight in from the front door. I hired a clerk to man the desk, so my sim could upgrade the toilets as some one broke one of them the first day open. lol

18357006918_3089b7cfaa_z.jpg

This is a little nursery I set up in the window at front so mom's can window shop as they go by.

17922079224_4e5a65981a_z.jpg

View down the left side of the shop. Nursery items, baby toys, skill things for toddlers and toys.

18518353316_2dbd793ac2_z.jpg

Lots of bikes. I had to buy the bikes on her home lot, put them in her household inventory and then was able to put them on the toy lot. So...if you ever have to do a reset they will disappear. I tested that and had to go buy them again. I just can't imagine a toy shop without bikes though. :)
    17922787004_dc7d5d7dbb_z.jpg

Overhead shot so you can see the lights. One of the pics you put up showed greenery hanging down, but, I don't have anything like that, but, remembered these lights. I had to use MOO to place them and then some items didn't want to go under them without using MOO so my sim was going to test whether that caused a problem and of course crashed before I was done taking pics.
    18358565639_110075ea70_z.jpg

I also want to try the fairy columns to separate the areas...the ones with the twinkly lights, so I'll be able to play with that tomorrow. The upper floor will have more toys for kids and teens, skill things, music and artsy stuff. I was leaving the lower floor for toddlers and babies and made sense to put the bikes down there in the window area.
    @bekkasan
    sorry to hear it chrased

I think it be nice to leave out the bikes and parking (got plan for a gasstation + car and bike dealer ship) and maybe the toyota ballon would also fit that lot better.

I really like the lay out, maybe a bit to neon for me, but love the mix.
    maybe color the savy seller rugs/shelvs and walls down a bit so you get the feeling of old store + then the toys will pop out more.
    (if the lot hadn't been wrong size I would have used the venue from EA and removed the gray + added other toys.

I like the idea of a wooden house, though you did use many colors on the out side (or maybe thats just progres)

the desk the clerk stand at is much more my color and style.

love how you used the kiddy teamed doors, and the bears on top of the building

the candy machine is a great idea... so is selling rugs.

the half walls gives a nice structur

sims do tend to break toilets, nice of you to upgrade them, not fun getting to public toilet that is broken.

did you put in some of the toys from buydebug to be sold? like the invented ones and the ones from the machine (last might not be as important as the machine is there)

love the doll house colection
    and all the kid friendly art.

like that you make it so sims can use the items, then buy

and I see the train from SN.. thats fantastic my kids wil love going there just to watch it

if you have ITF you could ad spirtis and howerboards (I pretend they scateboards)

thinks thats it for my idea... thought...