Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

world textures + images [solved]

JLynn22JLynn22 Posts: 88 Member
ok. so im trying to make default replacements for willow creek. i play an alien game and the green just doesnt do it for me; its gotta go.
i have kiwisims4 terrain defaults and edited those as i needed (for personal use to practice). i have found SOME of the files they used to make these replacements but not the others.

i have started editing the ones i found in the build package so i can share them if need be; but i cant find: dirt/mud, the other grass textures or sixam's textures! there's just so many things to sift through and i cant seem to open the build package in sims4studio currently, it just freezes [im sure its because its literally just so massive]. i thought it may be easier to use sims4studio since s4pe is a literal pain to use and i use sims4studio to make anything for sim 4 in general.

but it seems to be that i am stumped on how to move forward.
i found a post on zerbu's tumblr about world terrains and it looks like some of the dirt .dds's are in there but idk how to import after editing them in sims4studio.

i guess what im trying to find out is: does anyone know where the textures for dirt/mud + sixam's textures are located and if theyre easy to get a hold of to be edited further in sims4studio?
im not really worried about importing them back into the game, ill figure that out later cuz i need the textures first to get anywhere.

could someone possibly locate them and send them to me to edit please? i am beside myself on how to move forward with this project.

with a bit of luck i have come across a very useful file. please ignore this thread or delete it.
lookit my lousy sig
Post edited by JLynn22 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top