Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
OOQy9LC.jpg
Anyone can participate! Yes, even all those already in the Own the Whole Store Club!

With the help of many others, @WhimsicalWind and I are a very delighted to be among all those who are in the Own the Whole Store Club! :smiley::mrgreen::love:

Now, we want to do more than just pay it forward on behalf of everyone who has helped us along our journey to own it all, and I thought this might be a way to show such appreciation, and for others to join in on the fun of creation!

Navigation:

Here’s how the Creation Gifting Game goes:
  1. Post a Creation Wishlist (optional, but adds more chances to win Misc. SimPoint Prizes) Open Now - No Deadline - How to Post a Creation Wishlist
  2. Post your Creation Entry (Deadline for August/September entries is September30th @ 11:59pm CDT) - How to Post a Gift Entry
  3. Follow the Rules
  4. Most Questions are answered here: Q&A
  5. Have Fun! (Remember no Creation is too small or too BIG) :smiley:

Creation Wishlist (Informal) Form:
  • Title or Theme:
  • EPs:
  • SPs:
  • EA Sims 3 Worlds:
  • EA Sims 3 Store Content:
  • Origin Exclusives:
  • Bundle Exclusives:
  • Special Requests/Instructions:
  • Creation Wishlist Wants: (please try to number them)
and/or

Concept & Ideas Wishlist (for those who prefer to make all their own creations):
  • Title or Theme:
  • What are your favorite things to Create?
  • What inspires your Creations? (i.e. Pictures, Books, Magazines, Graphic Novels, Television Shows, Movies, Anime, Manga, Real Life, Fantasy, etc.)
  • How can we offer our assistance in your creations? (i.e. Posting pics; answering questions related to a particular topic, place, time period, etc.; Videos; etc.)
  • What are your favorite themes?
  • What are your favorite Colors?
  • What are your dislikes?
  • What are the things you most would like to bounce ideas off of? (please try to number these)
and/or

Other Contests & Creative Wishlist Threads:
  • Title:
  • Link to Thread:

and/or

UWL (Unofficial Wishlist) &/Or Miscellaneous Wishlist:
  • Title or Theme (if you have one)
  • Link to Wishlist:
**********************************************************************************
Deadline for August/September Prizes is September 30, 2015 @ 11:59pm CDT

Post a Creation Entry using one of the following forms:

Standard Entry Form:
  • Creator’s Username:
  • Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself):
  • Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site:
  • Item Title:
  • Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username:
  • Exchange or Mediafire Link:
  • Description:
  • Details:
  • Is CC, CAP or CAW Used?
  • Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):

• Creator’s Username:
  • Creation Wishlist Username or just Username of Recipient:
  • Item Title:
  • Avatar or Banner with appropriate Link:
  • Any Additional Details:
Note: Even if you own the whole store, you can be an entrant. All prizes can be shared or gifted to others.
Post edited by NagyGina on

Comments

• NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    edited August 2015
    Prizes For August/September (Sponsors are Welcomed and Greatly Appreciated! :kissing_heart:):

Platinum Place Prizes: EVERYONE Wins ALL New Creations! :D Yayyy! :mrgreen:
    • Sponsor: Creators
    • Total Value: Priceless! <3
    August/September Mystery Prizes (Super Duper Surprises) :no_mouth: (Mya & Nathan's Birthdays):
    • 6 Mystery Prizes will be given out! :mrgreen:
    1. August 29th Winner:
    2. August 29th Winner:
    3. August 29th Winner:
    4. September 2nd Winner:
    5. September 2nd Winner:
    6. September 2nd Winner:
    1st Place Prizes: 1 *Gold or Standard World (Approx. Value 3525sp) + 1 Venue (Approx. Value 1900sp)+ 575sp 2nd Place Prize: *Gold or Standard World *(Aurora Skies Standard + Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center will be gifted separately - it's cheaper that way ;))
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    • Total Value: Up to 3525 (with the exception of *Aurora Skies)
    3rd Place Prize: Standard World
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    • Total Value: Up to 2450sp
    4th Place Prize: Venue
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    • Total Value: Up to 1900sp (with the exception of Le Cinema Plumbob, which will be more)
    5th Place Prize: 1500sp
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    6th Place Prize: 1000sp
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    7th Place Prize: 750sp
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    8th Place Prize: 500sp
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    9th Place Prize: 500sp
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    10th Place Prize: 350sp
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    11th Place Prize: 250sp
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    12th Place Prize: 200sp
    • Winner:
    • Sponsor:
    August/September Mystery Prize (Separate from Monthly Lotto): :no_mouth:
    [*] Winner: TBA
    [*] Sponsor/s: Revealed on Drawing Date (TBA) :hushed:

Miscellaneous Prizes:
    • Rolling of the Dice: If your name is on any of this Game's Lists (except the Winners' List), that is how many chances you have to win small prizes, randomly selected off your Store Wishlist, throughout the entirety of this Game. If you own everything from the Store (including all wanted badges and backgrounds), and I roll the dice on you, I will let you select 2 people that I will randomly select small items from their Store Wishlist. And guess what? You can win over and over with the throw of the dice. The more you participate, the higher your chance of winning! ;)

• Store Wishlist Wipeouts: I randomly go around the forums in search of those who are participating by asking questions (forgive me for not always answering in a timely manner), answering questions, are kind to others, bringing forth excitement, and especially those who have Squeaky Clean Wishlists (If you are unaware of what one is, follow @Teegers ' method: Part 1 & Part 2 or Anette's method, and while you are there, nominate others for @anettesb 's I Spott a Squeaky Clean Wishlist – Nomination Game). And I randomly will wipe your Store Wishlist out! Or I might just randomly gift a large simpoint item. :mrgreen:

SimCareLine Gifts:
    Will be given out from time to time, while the ads are steady.
    edited June 2015
    Rules:
    1. All Creations: must be made solely by the Creator & have been created within the last six months (unless a certain wishlist allows otherwise in the instructions).

2. All Creations (with the exception of Avatars &/or Banners) must be uploaded to the exchange, unless you encounter issues, then you may use Mediafire instead. Just double check your link to make certain it is your creation and not another’s.

3. Please try to select from a Creation Wishlist to make your Creation (this is a great way to gift those with Empty Store Wishlists). In the event you have an idea or concept that is not found on anyone’s Creation Wishlist, please let us all know, by making a post, so that one or more of us can place it on our Creation Wishlist/s. But please make a Creation Entry (even if your idea does not fit anyone’s Creation Wishlist). In this case, on the Entry Form, just write, “Creation Wishlist: Unknown” (You can edit that later if you are tagged or notice it to appear on any Creation Wishlists throughout this Game’s existence).

4. If your Creation Entry fits more than just one Wishlist, you can tag as many as you like, to show them all your appreciation (please make sure that you incorporate the # on the Wishlist/s with the tag).

5. All Creations must be play tested by Creators (Volunteer Testers cannot test every creation, but if there are any issues found by a Tester, I will send the Creator/s a PM, and Creators have 1 week to fix any issues past the deadline). If you are unable or having problems fixing your issues, please don’t fret, just ask for help, this community is so awesome at answering and helping in so many ways!

6. All Sims 3 EPs, Sims 3 SPs, EA Sims 3 Worlds, & EA Sims3 Store items can be used (unless a certain wishlist allows otherwise in the instructions).
    7. No Dr. Pepper or T-Mobile items can be used (unless a certain wishlist allows otherwise in the instructions).

8. Patterns can be created with the Create a Pattern Tool (CAP). If you need it: Create a Pattern Tool & this guide from Carl’s Sims 3 Site is also very helpful: The Sims 3 Create a Pattern Tool Guide

9. Worlds can be created using Create a World (CAW). If you need it: Create a World tool

10. Sims: No CC or CAP (unless a certain wishlist allows otherwise in the instructions).

11. Lots: No CC, CAP, or CAW (unless a certain wishlist allows otherwise in the instructions).

12. Worlds: No CC or CAP (unless a certain wishlist allows otherwise in the instructions).

13. Spawners can be used, just make a note of that (unless a certain wishlist allows otherwise in the instructions).

14. Limit 5 Pictures per Creation Wishlist or Creation Entry (but you may give a link to more).

15. There are no limitations to how many Creation Gift Entries you make, but keep in mind that these are gifts for others and should be done as you would wish a gift for you done (asking questions and posting progress is all welcomed).

16. You can create as many Creation Wishlists as you desire (I will post all links on the first page).

17. No Begging: If you request item/s to use for your creation, are then gifted said item/s, yet fail to use said item/s in a creation, I will first send a PM to you, enabling you to either amend your creation to include it or make another creation entry (nominating someone else, who is not already on the list of Entrants). If I discover that you have not done either of those, I shall disqualify your entry from the drawing (you will have up to 1 week past deadline to amend).

18. If anyone has gifted any requested items, and feels that the requestor/s did not use the item/s, please do not post that discovery in this forum, just PM @NagyGina, and I will then PM the Creator (it could be just an oversight or the person might be making another creation with the item/s).

19. Be Kind to Creators: Please do not post harsh judgments, for this is not a contest to see who is best (But please do recommend & favorite the Creations that you like in their studios), and additional ideas & praise are very much appreciated.

20. Testers: Anyone wishing to play test Creations is welcomed and highly appreciated to do so (please send me a PM of the results: Clean or state issues, so I can either post to their Creation Entry, “Play Tested by @Username: Clean/may have issues (i.e. routing issues)” and I can PM Creators, allowing them to fix any issues in a timely manner (I am giving all entrants 1 additional week past deadline to fix any issues).

21. Sponsors: Although I calculated that @WhimsicalWind & I have enough simpoints combined to cover all the prizes, any additional prize donations are welcomed and greatly appreciated. (We would love to be able to continue this monthly until the store closes). Anyone wishing to become a Mystery Sponsor, please PM @NagyGina (I want to keep that prize a total secret).

22. Most of all, have FUN & be CREATIVE! :smiley:
    Editing Instructions:
    • If you wish to edit your Creation Wishlist/s, you can do so at any time, adding additional items, pictures (as long as you keep the total to 5), additional links, additional instructions, added EPs, SPs, Worlds, Store Content , etc. that you may have recently required, and you can tag Creators if you like as well. BUT, Please DO NOT remove any items or reorder any items on your Creation Wishlist/s. If you find that you no longer need the items, a Creator/s have made one perfectly to suit your needs, or have decided that you really just do not want that item any longer, please use the Strike-through feature instead (You may delete the instructions and details, just please strike-through the item and number).

• If your Creation Wishlist is elsewhere (i.e. The Unofficial Wishlist thread) and I also have you listed here, please follow the thread's guidelines for editing. If you would like the link removed, please let me know. If I do not have your wishlist listed, and it is in another thread, I will gladly link it to the front page.

• If you need to make any edits to your Creation Entry that will alter any of the posts on the front page, please either tag me, leave a message on my wall, or PM me @NagyGina.
    edited September 2015
    CREATION WISHLISTS(alphabetical)

Legend (Pertains to Miscellaneous Prizes):
    • :star:SCSWL:star: = Squeaky Clean Store Wishlist --> No duplicates or overlaps and no CYS Sets listed
    • :grey_question:CSWL = Questionable Clean Store Wishlist --> This just means that you have CYS sets (for Wishlist Wipeouts, I will just ask for you to check your cys to make sure you get the most benefit out of the prize/s, while avoiding duplicates, unless it still is cheaper otherwise) ;)
    • :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen: = No Store Wishlist, because you Own the Whole Store or Everything you Want - Yayyy! :+1::+1:
    • :open_mouth:NSWL:open_mouth: = No Wishlist --> You have already been wiped it out :joy: or haven't created a Store Wishlist :disappointed:
    • :warning:MSWL = Warning - Messy Store Wishlist --> You have overlapping or duplicated items/sets/compilations/worlds :disappointed: (You are still eligible for the monthly prize lotto, but may not be eligible for some of the miscellaneous prizes)

Informal Creation Wishlist:

@Aaronsims: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Doctor Who - Updated July 27
    @ajaxpost: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Creation Wishlist (Informal) - Updated May 18
    @anettesb: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> realisem simmyfied especially for Hidden Springs - Updated July 30
    @charlotteprice: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Creation Wishlist (Informal) - Updated July 16
    @ciane: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Creation Wishlist (Informal) - Updated May 18
    @Heledriel: :star:SCSWL:star:-->Stereotyped, Realistic & Fancy Stuff - Updated August 3
    @JACKIEMALEK2: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> supernatural themes - Updated June 24
    @jbsquared2000: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->Creation Wishlist (Informal) - Updated May 31
    @Karendrae: :grey_question:CSWL --> Disney Themed Venues, Homes, and Sims Updated September 24
    @KaytayRoall: :star:SCSWL:star:-->Creation Wishlist (Informal) - Updated May 24
    @lay1010: :star:SCSWL:star:-->Sims and well everything - Updated August 5
    @mothersuperior2: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Creation Wishlist (Informal) - Updated August 17
    @NagyGina: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Aurora Skies Steampunk Makeover - Updated June 16
    @NagyGina: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> 50's Themed Creation Wishlist - Updated May 12
    @PetaT : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->Creation Wishlist (Informal) - Updated May 30
    @rionismyname: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Creation Wishlist (Informal) Form - Updated August 22
    @Silvakristiina : :grey_question:CSWL --> Creation Wishlist (Informal) Updated June 26
    @SteveKareha: :star:SCSWL:star:-->Creation Wishlist (Informal) - Updated August 3
    @Teegers : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Creation Wishlist (Informal) - Updated June 8
    @tootsoo: :star:[/b]CSWL:star:--> Creation Wishlist (Informal) Updated July 5
    @ZeeGee: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->James Spader the way he looked in Pretty in Pink - Updated August 18

Unofficial Wishlists: ( @mcsnjb 's --> The Unofficial Wishlist Thread)

@ADWilson: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> UWL Updated May 25
    @Aerlinniel: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> UWL
    @Alitoni: :open_mouth:NSWL:open_mouth:--> UWL
    @anettesb: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> UWL
    @aricarai: :open_mouth:NSWL:open_mouth:--> UWL
    @becomingjenn: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> UWL
    @cassandrastryffe: :star:SCSWL:star:--> UWL
    @cmbaker16: :star:SCSWL:star:--> Unofficial Wishlist - Updated June 5
    @duyguugudur: :star:SCSWL:star:--> UWL Updated July 24
    @GreenCats: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> UWL
    @Izziebelle : :star:SCSWL:star:-->UWL
    @JACKIEMALEK2 : :star:SCSWL:star:-->UWL
    @JDENNEHEY : :warning:MSWL -->UWL
    @Karritz : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->UWL
    @Kementari : :star:SCSWL:star:-->UWL
    @KleineMuff : :star:SCSWL:star:--> UWL
    @MissCee : :warning:MSWL --> UWL
    @Misscow1P : :grey_question:CSWL --> UWL
    @NessiePenguin : :star:SCSWL:star:--> UWL
    @NiniBeMe69 : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> UWL
    @Pallypoo : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->UWL
    @Puddinroy : :star:SCSWL:star:-->UWL
    @rainwife : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->UWL
    @ShaliANel : :star:SCSWL:star:-->UWL
    @Shannen : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->UWL
    @sunsetsorbet : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->UWL
    @tanubanue : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->UWL
    @TnT_Terry : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->UWL
    @WissaWolf: :warning:MSWL --> UWL - Updated August 17
    @XxHannelorexX : :star:SCSWL:star:-->UWL
    @YellowJane : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->UWL

^^ I have added all active names (May 2015) here, if your name is not listed and you have an UWL, please let me know, so that I may add you. :wink:

Other Contests & Creation Wishlist Threads:

@anettesb : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> help-me-rebuild-hidden-springs-and-get-gifted
    @Aaronsims : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Aurora Skies Boho Chic Make-Over Contest. Win A World! *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*
    @LadyEmillye: :grey_question:CSWL --> The Power of Three Challenge
    @LadyEmillye: :grey_question:CSWL --> Property Flip
    @PHOEBESMOM601: :star:SCSWL:star:-->TS3 Grunge or the Appocolypse = Gifts
    @Teegers : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen: Create a Sim Story challenge

Concept & Ideas Wishlist:

@ajaxpost : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> "thoughts on the creative and inspirational" - Updated May 18
    @AlphaFen : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Concept & Ideas Wishlist - Updated May 17
    @ciane: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Concept & Ideas Wishlist - Updated May 18
    @gnlovew: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->Winsome Willows
    @Heledriel: :star:SCSWL:star:-->Farm/Country Life - Updated August 3
    @lay1010: :star:SCSWL:star:--> Concept and Ideas Wishlist
    @mothersuperior2: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> The Simlish Herald - Updated September 17
    @NagyGina: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Aurora Skies Goes Steampunk - Updated June 16
    @Silvakristiina: :grey_question:CSWL --> Concepts & Ideas Wishlist - Updated June 26
    @Teegers : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:--> Concept & Ideas Wishlist - Updated June 8
    @VGryphon : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->Back to the country log cabin (large/huge) - Updated May 21
    @VGryphon : :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->50's style rancher - Updated May 29
    @ZeeGee: :mrgreen:NSWL:mrgreen:-->Concepts & Ideas Wishlist - Updated June 16

Miscellaneous Creation Wishlists:
    @jg2342ar: :grey_question:CSWL --> Will Someone be Willing to Make my Dog on the Sims 3
    @JohnnyQFrinkles: :star:SCSWL:star:-->
    Help with a Build for a Group Home
    edited September 2015
    List of Gift Creations:

August/September Gifts:

July's Gifts:

June's Gifts:
    edited September 2015
    Lists of Entrants:

August/September Lotto List:
    1. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Signature Banner for @MariTomKaulitZ
    2. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Surprise Signature Banner! for @Teegers
    3. @ZeeGee --> Creator: @ZeeGee --> Countessa Vintage dress recolor for @mothersuperior2
    4. @ZeeGee --> Creator: @ZeeGee --> Jackie Oh My Suit Vintage dress recolor for @mothersuperior2
    5. @ZeeGee --> Creator: @ZeeGee --> Poet's Muse dress recolor for @mothersuperior2
    6. @ZeeGee --> Creator: @ZeeGee --> Natasha Davis, Ruler of the Catwalk for @lay1010
    7. @duyguugudur --> Creator: @duyguugudur --> Anettesb' s Vault for @anettesb
    8. @EvaKouk --> Creator: @EvaKouk --> Cheap Messy Hut for @anettesb
    9. @FoxyLovesKitty --> Creator: @FoxyLovesKitty --> Julie's Place for @jbsquared2000
    10. @Mizzila1297 --> Creator: @Shymamii --> Farmhouse for @anettesb & @charlotteprice
    11. @Pegalot --> Creator: @ajaxpost --> Stoneleigh Major for @Silvakristiina
    12. @MysticOstrich08 --> Creator: @MysticOstrich08 --> Kylie Jones for @Mysterious Commenter and everyone
    13. @MysticOstrich08 --> Creator: @MysticOstrich08 --> Individual Roomates for @SteveKareha
    14. @EvaKouk --> Creator: @EvaKouk --> Local Irish Pub for @ajaxpost
    15. @tootsoo --> Creator: @ajaxpost --> Stoneleigh Minor for @tootsoo
    16. @JohnnyQFrinkles --> Creator: @EvaKouk --> Run-down Orphanage for @JohnnyQFrinkles
    17. @MariTomKaulitZ --> Creator: @MariTomKaulitZ --> Lady for @mothersuperior2
    18. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Gift Banner for @Anfoxxy
    19. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Gift Banner for @EvaKouk
    20. @SjappielovePaul --> Creator: @SjappielovePaul --> Vanquish and MacFarlane for @Heledriel
    21. @rionismyname --> Creator: @rionismyname Auspicious Accommodations remade for @NagyGina
    22. @EvaKouk --> Creator: @fairygirl7 --> Starter Home for @ciane
    23. @SjappielovePaul (SjappieloveHans) --> Creator: @SjappielovePaul --> Tinker Bell for @Karendrae

July's Lotto List:
    1. @jbsquared2000 --> Creator: @jbsquared2000 --> Shady Shamrock Pub and Restaurant
    2. @Misscow1p --> Creator: @Misscow1p --> Lahti
    3. @lay1010 --> Creator: @lay1010 --> James Truder & The Bunker
    4. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Signature Banner
    5. @Heledriel --> Creator: @Heledriel --> The Bishops
    6. @tootsoo --> Creator: @tootsoo --> Avatar Korra
    7. @FoxyLovesKitty --> Creator: @FoxyLovesKitty --> Starter Farm House
    8. @LadyEmillye --> Creator: @LadyEmillye --> Single Dad Family: The Moore's
    9. @LadyEmillye --> Creator: @LadyEmillye --> 3 Generation Farming Family: The Quinns
    10. @djsdragongirl --> Creator: @ADWilson --> Anette's Abode
    11. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Signature Banner
    12. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Signature Banner
    13. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Signature Banner
    14. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Signature Banner
    15. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Signature Banner
    16. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Signature and Banner
    17. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> Signature and Banners
    18. @bekkasan (a random nominee) --> Creator: @bekkasan --> Jakob's Toy Box
    19. @PetaT --> Creator: @PetaT --> Ajax Antiques and Reclamation Centre
    20. @tootsoo --> Creator: @tootsoo --> Sunny Solace
    21. @MysticOstrich08 --> Creator: @MysticOstrich08 --> New Barn Ranch
    22. @lay1010 --> Creator: @lay1010 --> Shipping Container
    23. @Heledriel --> Creator: @Heledriel --> The Lehtinen - A Finnish Inspired Family
    24. @Jblover455 --> Creator: @soocoolsim --> Hidden Springs Lighthouse

June's Lotto List:
    1. @Silvakristiina --> Creator: @Silvakristiina --> Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner and Service Station
    2. @Misscow1P --> Creator: @Misscow1P --> Granstrom Library
    3. @anettesb --> Creator: @anettesb --> The Olsen Gang
    4. @Misscow1P --> Creator: @Misscow1P --> Home by the Pond / Haugen Family
    5. @Dimon6579 --> Creator: @Dimon6579 --> Walden's Amusement Park
    6. @cmbaker16 --> Creator: @cmbaker16 --> Meadow Grove
    7. @cmbaker16 --> Creator: @cmbaker16 --> Artie's Work of Arts
    8. @VGryphon --> Creator: @VGryphon --> 50s style rancher gift (Layton's Manor)
    9. @jbsquared2000 --> Creator: @jbsquared2000 --> Stitch
    10. @PetaT --> Creator: @PetaT --> Sandy Beach Cottage
    11. @gnlovew --> Creator: @gnlovew --> WinsomeWillows
    12. @gnlovew --> Creator: @Teegers --> Garnie Williams
    13. @VGryphon --> Creator: @ajaxpost --> The Old Cottage
    14. @gnlovew & @jbsquared2000 (split) --> Creator: @Teegers --> Louie Armstrong and Louie's Mill
    15. @NESChic --> Creator: @Teegers --> Jitterbug Coffee Shop and Cafe
    16. @cmbaker16 --> Creator: @AlphaFen --> Fifties Home
    17. @duyguugudur --> Creator: @AlphaFen --> The Lamonts
    18. @ZeeGee --> Creator: @ZeeGee --> Pinkadelic! Starter home
    19. @anettesb --> Creator: @anettesb --> danish 50's home
    20. @jbsquared2000 --> Creator: @jbsquared2000 --> Haute Little Hacienda
    21. @ZeeGee --> Creator: @ZeeGee --> Turquoise Tranquility Starter home
    22. @Misscow1P --> Creator: @Misscow1P --> Judith's Family Department Store
    23. @jbsquared2000 --> Creator: @jbsquared2000 --> Two Story Starter
    24. @MariTomKaulitZ --> Creator: @MariTomKaulitZ --> Blomgren Family
    25. @FoxyLovesKitty --> Creator: @FoxyLovesKitty --> Le Family House
    26. @melissalungu --> Creator: @melissalungu --> The Brown family (Nanny McPhee)
    27. @melissalungu --> Creator: @melissalungu --> Brown Family & House (Nanny McPhee)
    edited August 2015
    July's Lotto Prize Winners:

1st Place Prizes: 1 Gold or Standard World (Approx. Value 3525sp) + 1 Venue (Approx. Value 1900sp)+ 575sp (If choosing Aurora Skies Gold, Standard and the Venue will be gifted separately - it's cheaper that way ;)) 2nd Place Prize: Gold World 3rd Place Prize: Gold World 4th Place Prize: Standard World 5th Place Prize: Venue 6th Place Prize: 1000sp 7th Place Prize: 750sp 8th Place Prize: 500sp 9th Place Prize: 400sp 10th Place Prize: 350sp 11th Place Prize: 300sp 12th Place Prize: 250sp July's Mystery Prize (Separate from Monthly Lotto): :no_mouth:
    • Winner: TBA
    • Sponsor/s: Revealed on Drawing Date (TBA) :hushed:
    edited August 2015
    Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I post more than one Gift Creation?
    • Yes, raid as many Creation wishlists as you want! ;)
    • Just like we want to see everyone getting aLL their Store Wishlist wants, we aLL would like to have our Creation Wishlists fulfilled too! :D
    Do I have to post a Creation Wishlist? Why should I post a Creation Wishlist?
    • No, a Creation Wishlist is totally Optional, but by posting a Creation Wishlist, it gives others the chance to gift you either Creations or Ideas & Feedback that may not be able to gift you otherwise (i.e. You Own most/all of the Store Items or the Gift Creator/s do not have enough simpoints to gift you off your Store Wishlist).

Which Creation Wishlist/s should I choose?
    • Creation Wishlist (Informal) : There is no set design to what you put on your Creation Wishlist. You can either use the (Informal) form above as a guideline or post one in your own style.
    • Concept and Ideas Wishlists: These are the Wishlists that cater to those who prefer to make their own Creations, but do like to bounce off ideas of others, or get inspired by certain aspects. The form above is also just a guideline, and you may add more to it, and take off what does not pertain to your liking. ;)
    • Other Contests & Creation Wishlist Threads: If you are running a Building or other Creation Contest/Game or your own Creative Wishlist Thread (i.e. Redesigning a World with creations from the community), just post a link with the Title of your Thread in here, my wall, or PM me, and I will gladly advertise your thread/s here. :)
    • Unofficial Wishlists: This is @mcsnjb 's The Unofficial Wishlist Thread. Just follow @mcsnjb 's form as a guide. If you have already posted & I have not added your UWL, please let me know for I am quite absentminded at times! Note: I am currently adding them in.
    • Miscellaneous Creation Wishlists: These are Creation Wishlists that are not listed in any of the above types (i.e. posted in one of the gifting threads).

Can I enter a creation that I made for another Game or Contest?

I want to create a gift for someone who is not listed on the Creation Wishlist List or the Unofficial Wishlist, but has posted their wants elsewhere, can I do this?
    • Please do, and if you can either give the link to the original post or quote the post, I will gladly add the link to their wishlist wants too! :)

How do nominations work?
    • You can nominate anyone that has a Store Wishlist for any Creation Gift Entry or you can nominate yourself.
    • If you own the entire store, or close to it, your name can still be placed on every entry. All prizes can be gifted or shared on your behalf.

What are Bundle Exclusives?
    • They are the mystery items that are accumulated from purchasing all the different bundles.

What are Origin Exclusives?
    • They are items that are not available (or unlocked) at the Sims 3 Store, and only made available through special DVD Compilations, certain DVD & Origin Download Editions (sometimes, only available in certain regions), and some are only available via Origin downloads.
    • Some of them include:
    1. Dark Industrial Set
    2. Plants vs. Zombies & the Pea Shooter
    3. Will add more later (if someone could point me to a complete list, I will add the link)

What is the SimCareLine of Gifting?
    • It is subsidiary part of the Gift of Creation Game, other Contests, Gifting & Game threads, whereby prizes/gifts are either shared or passed along to another on their behalf.

Who is & how can one become a SimCareLine Gifter or Scout?
    1. A SimCareLine Gifter is someone that either shares or gives away his/her SimPoint prize winnings to others or nominates another/others for various contests, games and giveaway threads.
    2. A SimCareLine Gifter/Scout seeks out nominations to fit certain criteria that a Sponsor or Host is looking for that said Sponsor or Host might overlook or have difficulty finding otherwise.
    3. For the Gift of Creation Game, anyone can become a SimCareLine Gifter Scout by seeking out active simmers that you feel are deserving of a special Surprise that is on their Store Wishlist: at this time I am seeking out Worlds (Gold or Standard), Venues (if you notice PC items without the Venue listed, let me know, might surprise with Venue and send out helpful tips), NonCys Sets (only the parent set- i.e. Seeing Stars, unless The Hypnotizer is already owned), PC Items (from CYS Sets) &/or large SimPoint items (200+). Since these are surprises, please PM me @NagyGina with nominations:
    Note: Every nomination goes onto the SimCareLine List, and is then transferred to the gift Master List (that holds all the gift notes, prizes, winners, victims, etc.). As SimPoints are abundant, we will continue to gift (but there will be times we cannot). I try to go in the order that the nominees come in (but in cases where I need to ask a giftee special instructions, I have to get creative as how not to spoil an intended Surprise or choose an alternate gift/s when a nominee already owns intended surprise).
    edited July 2015
    How to Post a Gift Entry & How to Post a Creation Wishlist:

Gift Entry:
    1) Use one of the two Entry Forms:

Standard Entry Form:
    • Creator’s Username:
    • Item Title:
    • Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username:
    • Exchange or Mediafire Link:
    • Description:
    • Details:
    • Is CC, CAP or CAW Used?
    • Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):

• Creator’s Username:
    • Creation Wishlist Username or just Username of Recipient:
    • Item Title:
    • Avatar or Banner with appropriate Link:
    • Any Additional Details:

2) Follow the Rules of the Game (no CC, no CAP, no CAW, etc.), unless a Wishlist has other instructions (Wishlists Wants outweigh Rules ;))

3) Try to post up to 5 pictures (the Exchange does not do any creations justice). If you have additional pics, please post additional link/s.

4) If you want to share your work with others, but what you have created is not on any Wishlist, you can just post to: "Everyone" and if someone/others suggest that you post, you can tag all names that have suggested. :D

5) If you do not have a Store Wishlist or a Nominee, that is okay. I will just put your name, and if you win, I will then ask how you wish to spend your winnings. If you would like to surprise someone, you can always PM me (&/or the Sponsor) the Surprise Nominee's Name.

6) If you have any additional question/s, check the Q&A first, if your answer is not there, please do ask away (so that I can ensure all questions get answered and posted there too for others). Note: I am a bit of a scatterbrain, and forget to put the Questions in the Q&A, so don't feel bad if you ask something that has already been answered. ;)

Creation Wishlists:

1) Post one or more of the following forms:

Creation Wishlist (Informal) Form:
    • Title or Theme:
    • EPs:
    • SPs:
    • EA Sims 3 Worlds:
    • EA Sims 3 Store Content:
    • Origin Exclusives:
    • Bundle Exclusives:
    • Special Requests/Instructions:
    • Creation Wishlist Wants: (please try to number them)
    and/or

Concept & Ideas Wishlist (for those who prefer to make all their own creations):
    • Title or Theme:
    • What are your favorite things to Create?
    • What inspires your Creations? (i.e. Pictures, Books, Magazines, Graphic Novels, Television Shows, Movies, Anime, Manga, Real Life, Fantasy, etc.)
    • How can we offer our assistance in your creations? (i.e. Posting pics; answering questions related to a particular topic, place, time period, etc.; Videos; etc.)
    • What are your favorite themes?
    • What are your favorite Colors?
    • What are your dislikes?
    • What are the things you most would like to bounce ideas off of? (please try to number these)
    and/or

Other Contests & Creative Wishlist Threads:
    • Title:
    • Link to Thread:

and/or

UWL (Unofficial Wishlist) &/Or Miscellaneous Wishlist:
    • Title or Theme (if you have one)
    • Link to Wishlist:
    and/or

Miscellaneous Thread or Post:
    • Title:
    • Link to Thread or Post:

2) Follow the Rules of the Game. If you you wish to allow CC, CAP, &/or CAW, creations made beyond the 6 month rule, or have any additional instructions, please state them in the post (so gifters can truly grant your wishes ;)). If you run out of characters for your Creation Wishlist, feel free to post another (even if it is the same theme). One can be Labeled A, the second B, and so on...

3) Pictures are not mandatory, but you can post up to 5 (any additional pics, you can post a link/s) to allow Gifters a better idea of your Wishes.

4) You can edit your Wishlist at anytime, but please try to not delete items, but rather use the strikethrough feature if any item/s are no longer needed.

5) Don't be afraid that you are going overboard with descriptions! Remember these are your Wishes, and Gifters are eager to raid! >:)

6) Again, if you have any additional question/s, check the Q&A first, if your answer is not there, please do ask away (so that I can ensure all questions get answered and posted there too for others). Note: I am a bit of a scatterbrain, and forget to put the Questions in the Q&A, so don't feel bad if you ask something that has already been answered. ;)

And as aLLways...
    Peace, Good vibes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    edited August 2015
    SimCareLine & Official & Unofficial Members
    edited September 2015
    Past Winners:

June's Lotto Prize Winners:

1st Place Prizes: 1 *Gold or **Standard World (Value 3525sp) + 1 ***Venue (Value 1900sp)+ 575sp 2nd Place Prize: *Gold or **Standard World 3rd Place Prize: Standard World 4th Place Prize: Venue 5th Place Prize: 1500sp 6th Place Prize: 1000sp 7th Place Prize: 750sp 8th Place Prize:500sp 9th Place Prize: 500sp 10th Place Prize: 250sp 11th Place Prize: 200sp 12th Place Prize: 100sp 13th Place Prize: June's Mystery Prize (Separate from Monthly Lotto): :no_mouth:
    50 recs (from @WhimsicalWind) + 50 recs (from @NagyGina) to studios of choice
    1. @EvaKouk: @NagyGina gifted Lucky Palms Gold
    2. @letchy15: @NagyGina gifted Lucky Palms Gold
    3. @ZeeGee: @WhimsicalWind gifted Aurora Skies Standard
    4. @Heledriel: @NagyGina gifted Hidden Springs
    5. @Shymamii: @WhimsicalWind gifted The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire
    6. @Dimon6579: @WhimsicalWind gifted the Business as Usual Bistro
    7. @WaterHornet: @WhimsicalWind gifted the Serenity Retreat
    8. @The_Mad_Princess: @WhimsicalWind gifted the Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts
    Note: All of the above were gifted extra to make @anettesb 's grand prize total for her nominees 20,000 SimPoints :mrgreen:
    edited May 2015
    @NagyGina : 50's Themed Creation Wish List

EP’s: Can use items from all, except Showtime and University (if you do, just let me know, I just will wait to download/install when I have those).

SP’s: I have Town Life, High End Loft, and Movie Stuff (if you use items from the others, please let me know, I will just wait to download when I have those).

EA Sims 3 Store Worlds: Can use items from them all, except Roaring Heights and Dragon Valley (but those I will own as soon as there is a decent sale, just let me know).

EA Sims 3 Store Items: I own the Whole Store and all the MMAO Exclusives.

Origin Exclusives: Plants vs. Zombies, Dark Industrial Set, (I will add the rest later).

Bundle Exclusives: I only have 2 or 3, (I will add those in later).

Special Requests/Instructions: No CC, CAP (except for single patterns & wallpaper designs), or CAW created lots. No T-Mobile or Dr. Pepper Items (for I will likely never have the opportunity to own them :cry: ) Spawners are allowed, but if you do use them, just let me know. Please play test before and after uploading.
    • 1) Crazy Patterns (appropriate for teens) – Go Wild! (But keep it PG-13 Rated) – CAP allowed
    • 2) Lacey Victorian Patterns – CAP allowed
    • 3) Wallpaper Designs for Nurseries (Monkeys, Elephants, & Lions are my favorites – but I love all animals) - CAP allowed
    • 4) Wallpaper Designs fitting for a Music Studio – CAP allowed
    I am revamping Sunset Valley to a 50’s theme – every lot must go and be replaced anew (any open lots are also up for the taking) - Please give me the address or Venue it shall replace:
    • 5) 50’s Style Venues – If replacing a Rabbithole, please assign it accordingly
    • 6) 50’s Style Parks, & Fishing Areas
    • 7) A Festival Lot
    • 8) A Fairy Garden (either leave room for Fae Ray Arboretum or create one to be more fitting)
    • 9) Single Sims, Families, Roommates & Households (with or without homes ) – 50’s Style Clothing (all ages)
    harrisonburg-oct-2-8-115.jpg?w=593
    ^^This is similar to what I remember my Grandpa’s house to look like ^^
    • 10) Mysterious Supernaturals are always Welcomed (I love Anne Rice’s characters – clothing should suit character and not 50’s theme – I will use them in multiple worlds)
    • 11) An Amusement/Theme Park
    • 12) A Junkyard
    • 13) Mystery Shack/Mysterious Inhabitants – You know that one house (that doesn’t quite fit into the town’s style, borderline/all out creepy) that is all in shambles, whose inhabitants may or may not be secretly rich, but pretend to be poor to keep the Jones’ from stopping by? I would like both the home and family, but they can be created separately.
    & I am open to any other Lots that would be fitting in a 50’s style neighborhood (Keeping in mind all the items that I own).
    Note: I will post more pictures later.
    edited August 2015
    Events Calendar:
    Also, thus far we have some who have posted special dates for August/September:
    August 1st: August 7th:
    • The Sims 2 Super Collection (2014) celebrates its 1st Birthday for Mac OS X
    August 12th: August 18th:
    • @NagyGina celebrates her half sister's 19th Birthday
    August 22nd: August 23rd:
    • @tootsoo celebrates her Birthday
    • would have marked the 47th Wedding Anniversary of @VGryphon 's parents (although this is bittersweet, we still can celebrate the memories of aLL their :love:)
    • The Sims 3: Sunlit Tides (2012) celebrates its 3rd Birthday
    August 24th:
    • The Sims 2: University Life Collection (2009) celebrates its 6th Birthday
    August 25th:
    • @VGryphon celebrates his brother's 42nd Birthday
    • The Sims 3: Hidden Springs (2011) celebrates its 4th Birthday
    August 27th:
    • @LadyEmillye celebrates her Birthday
    • The Sims 2: Apartment Life (2008) celebrates its 7th Birthday in Northern America
    August 29th:
    • @NagyGina celebrates her 27th Birthday
    • The Sims 2: Apartment Life (2008) celebrates its 7th Birthday in Europe
    August 31st:
    • The Sims: Livin' Large (2000) celebrates its 15th Birthday
    • The Sims 2: Glamour Life Stuff (2006) celebrates its 9th Birthday
    September 2nd:
    • @WhimsicalWind celebrates his 22nd Birthday
    • Sims 4 (2014) celebrates its 1st Birthday
    September 4th:
    • The Sims 2: Open for Business (2006) celebrates its 9th Birthday for Mac OS X
    • The Sims 2: Bon Voyage (2007) celebrates its 8th Birthday in Northern America
    • The Sims 3: Supernatural (2012) celebrates its 3rd Birthday in Northern America
    • The Sims 3 Plus Supernatural (2012) celebrates its 3rd Birthday in Northern America
    September 6th:
    • The Sims 3: Supernatural (2012) celebrates its 3rd Birthday in Europe
    • The Sims 3 Plus Supernatural (2012) celebrates its 3rd Birthday in Europe
    September 7th:
    • The Sims 2: Bon Voyage (2007) celebrates its 8th Birthday in Europe
    • The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff (2010) celebrates its 5th Birthday in Northern America
    September 9th:
    • The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff (2010) celebrates its 5th Birthday in Europe
    September 10th:
    • The Sims 3: Movie Stuff (2013) celebrates its 2nd Birthday in Northern America
    September 12th:
    • The Sims 3: Movie Stuff (2013) celebrates its 2nd Birthday in Europe
    September 13th:
    • The Sims 2: Nightlife (2005) celebrates its 10th Birthday
    September 14th:
    • Sims 2: 4 CD Version (2004) celebrates its 11th Birthday in Northern America
    September 16th:
    • Sims 2: 4 CD Version (2004) celebrates its 11th Birthday in Europe
    September 17th:
    • Sims 2: DVD Version (plus exclusive content -2004) celebrates its 11th Birthday
    September 19th: September 23rd:
    • The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay (2010) celebrates its 5th Birthday
    September 26th:
    • The Sims 3: Midnight Hollow (2013) celebrates its 2nd Birthday
    September 27th: September 28th:
    • The Sims 3 Deluxe (2010) celebrates its 5th Birthday
    September 29th:
    • @anettesb celebrates the 14th Anniversary of her book being Published
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    a little tirred and have a headace... so please corect me

do you need to post both a creation and a wish list?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    @anettesb Right now, for the first 2 weeks, I want everyone to post Creation Wishlists, including what items: Patterns, Sims, Lots, Worlds, etc. that they would like to use in their game, and then the creating game begins on May 26th (trying to create items from the wishlists). I really hope that everyone, especially those who own the entire store post Creation Wishlists, for they cannot be gifted store items any longer, and it is a way to show appreciation to everyone. :)
    :+1: got you... I will bring up a list in the next few days.... don't worry I have plenty wishes... and as I'm makeing a thread about remodeling HS... I might do that thread first and link to it... as it is the primary wishes (and the info could be a bit much here...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Your thread is very nice! :) It is a very thoughtful thread. It will be very special for simmers to enjoy creating items that are on simmers' wish lists, and at the same time simmers will enjoy receiving items that they will enjoy having in their games. I won't be posting a wishlist, but I will enjoy looking at the creations once the gift giving time begins :)
    @anettesb, Oh please do post links to make your Creation Wishlist most catered to exactly what you want! I want to make this a monthly Game, until the ads run dry and/or the store closes down. :D

@rosemow, thank you! :) I am looking forward to that too. :)
    I feel this is a secuel to splash week, gifting angel and flash mob... in a way that make rooms for an even bigger party, and a sister to the unoficial wish list thread....

@NagyGina
    part of why the rules was hard to read for me is that it is a big lum of text... and I had to pause to make sure I understood... then couldn't find where I got to... could you maybe ad a few space lines?
    anettesb wrote: »
    I feel this is a secuel to splash week, gifting angel and flash mob... in a way that make rooms for an even bigger party, and a sister to the unoficial wish list thread....

@NagyGina
    part of why the rules was hard to read for me is that it is a big lum of text... and I had to pause to make sure I understood... then couldn't find where I got to... could you maybe ad a few space lines?
    @anettesb , I double spaced the rules and editing instructions. I am so glad that you pointed out the Unofficial Wishlist thread, I am going to try to add in those links that have been updated to the new forums (I will also add the link to the forum itself), because even though many of those links take you to the old forums, many of the people would still like to be gifted creations, or at least thought of... I now have my work cut out for me... haha! :D

edited May 2015
    @NagyGina
    a link to the unoficial wish list thread is a great idea.... but I'm not sure you schould ad every wish list (how ever sweet that is) some might not play sims 3 any more?

oh and just wondered how do you find the winners... by lottoery?
    @NagyGina as it isn't new creations it dosn't count... but this old thread might giv you som patterns you like for wall paper (some designed for it)
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/342770.page
    anettesb wrote: »
    @NagyGina
    a link to the unoficial wish list thread is a great idea.... but I'm not sure you schould ad every wish list (how ever sweet that is) some might not play sims 3 any more?
    @anettesb , I am going through all of the Wishlists individual, noting all that have not been active, and I will only list the active ones (& so far of all those active ones, they still are active on sims 3 too). I have only gotten as far as 10 pages, but I am going backwards. I do not mind doing this work, because I can PM my results to the OP and I see you are one of the Deputies (I can PM them to you as well).
    & thank you for the link. I was actually planning on bouncing off their creations too. At least until I patch this game up to date on here. I added the Patterns and Wall Papers to make it a simple task for those who love creating patterns, and I put the links for CAP in for those who would like to learn how to use it and download it. I rarely use CAP myself, but it is fun to personalize items.

Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    I only helped her set up, read true the rules and bump.... so can't help you much
    edited August 2015
    Anettesb's wish list - realisem simmyfied especially for Hidden Springs

EPs: got them all, some limited some not
    SPs: got them all
    EA Sims 3 Worlds: got them all
    EA Sims 3 Store Content: got it all, well nearly if you use an item I didn't think I want I just get it if it can still be bought.
    Origin Exclusives: nop, nothing... oh wait I do got the season as a gift
    Bundle Exclusives: not sure what your refering to is it T-mobil and dr peper or the simpoint bundels or ? I do have many of them. if people want they can ask. the hard thing is they named difrently in danish games + as I own so much my purcages history is not happy to loade.

Special Requests/Instructions: absolutly NO CC or CAP or transferebal mods (where I get the mod or need the mod) I love the use of hiddenstencil items and the unlocked simport rewards, can make a fun detail so those mods are fine... and they actually don't transfere only the effect and thats ok.
    it is ok to us the remove stencil mode, and this guide by Joolster - actually it might be perfect for som things.
    Nrass Debug Enabler, is ok - just please let me know it used - so I know to be careful if togling the lot.
    any build cheat is ok - if it is something that makes it harder to edit the lot do say so.
    I'm not a big fan of hidden lights, only to enchant alrady place light features - like in rooms over 2 floors wiht a big chandelier.... or other similare need light becouse that lamp would in real life send light there.
    Please no spawner or limited spawners, if you use them, tell, so I know if I have to turn the lot.

I love some of the building items from MH, DV and RH, I love the buildings to look nice especially from outside, and be easy to loade, ofcourse still want nice functional interior.
    Play test the lot

I play realistic towns, sort of, so no fairys, vampires, werewolves or berry sims, but maybe a witch family or a single genie that looks normal

older creations are ok, as long as they what I want, I seen lots that remind me of some of my wants on the exchange.... but didn't really fit.
    also I consider it a big help to be directed to others work you think fit my need when it comes to lots especially, logically you just don't claim others work as yours.

Creation Wishlist Wants:

1) housholds, this be for the town or to fill up in uni world.
    I love for them to have been played a bit, so they have relationships, skills, and maybe jobs + social group levels. And might even have liftime point bonus things (like never sick or fertility or other fun things)
    I don't really like to have many evil and meanspirited sims in town.
    I don't want them to have celbrity level though (I play my game with out it, unless absolutly needed for my sims job.
    I do like when a houshold is big and can be split in 2 that then will know each other befor hand in my game - like eg. a set of siblings with each their spouse and a child + the elderly grandparents. But a houshold can be as small as 1 sim, just please uploade as a houshold.
    I like sims from all over the world, and sims that make use of the many difrent sets I have. I also like a variation in age (unless a groupe for uni then I want only YA).
    EA don't seem to generat many sims with fregels or beutymarks, so those are very welcom.
    I like sims that have 2 sets of every day outfits 1 for summer and 1 for winther (then if I see them and think this is way to hot/cold I can just change outfit on them using cheats)
    I love me some hidden traits.
    Sims that already have skills are amazing.
    I like realistic sims .... no fairys, vampires, werewolves or berry sims... but maybe a witch family or a single genie that looks normal
    I like it when sims already have an umbralla (not in standard color), and if for uni bagpacks, you can also give them a car or bike. things I see them use. Like give an artistic sim the drawing block, or a music sim an instrument (guitar, violin, drums, bass, piano) give kids a teddy bear or some other toy maybe from the toy machine. And as kids and toddlers grow up give them stuf they might use when older.
    I don't want to many households with pets, so non unless super important to their story.

2) simfu acadamy for the university town.
    A small lot (40x40 or smaller) fitting for uni, that:
    - have traning dummy and board breaker (can be more than one of each) BUT no other atletic equitment.
    - have no music or television
    - use asian deco from both sets and EP's
    - have small bath room
    - use the massage table and sauna (in their own rooms)
    - have a refrigriator or wndingmachine (food that don't need an npc sim)
    - room for sparing
    - meditation garden with koi pond (other chiness speacial fish ok too)
    - inside meditation room (maybe an aquirum with kois)
    - parking not needed
    - use any of the free lots up the hill, as all down town uni is taken. so any fitting free lot along the roads marked red. if need be, demolish an empty house.
    116j1g5.jpg

3) Petrol Palace from Lucky Palms - remodeld back to a gasstation and car sales place.
    - relocate to a 30x40 corner lot next to the old hospital
    20k52x1.jpg
    - using deco items from Fastlane, the set Championship Dreams, maybe the charging station for the Renault Twizy (if it isn't crazy big and to much) and ambition items + any other logical items for a lot like that.
    - the savyseller rugs for cars from MH + many difrent cars, love if it also sold motorbikes and bikes + the Twizzy + the wa scooter
    - feel free to ad cellars with car exibitions... thats how it often is here...
    - you could also ad other savy seller rugs/shelws and sell other items related to a workshop/garage
    - a work shop (love the old car from RH to be there) no skill items beside the car, the workshop is otherwise purly deco (sims can work on skills on other lots)
    - a few vendning machins from uni (or room for them)
    - toilets.. well atleast 1, maybe even 1 for the todlers... sims bring them every where.

4) simfu acadamy for Hidden Springs
    - not to big, not sure where I want it, se this thread to see free lots http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/833649/help-me-rebuild-hidden-springs-and-get-gifted/p1
    need to:
    - have traning dummy and board breaker (can be more than one of each) BUT no other atletic equitment.
    - have no music or television
    - use asian deco from both sets and EP's
    - have small bath room
    - use the massage table and sauna (in their own rooms)
    - have a refrigriator or wndingmachine (food that don't need an npc sim)
    - room for sparing
    - meditation garden with koi pond (other chiness speacial fish ok too)
    - inside meditation room (maybe an aquirum with kois)
    - daycare room for babies, todlers and kids (love it to be playpen, babyswing, block table and toys + a potty for todlers)
    - parking not needed

5) housing for townies
    Mixed houses – villas, huts, shacks, double houses (work with LN apartment marker), mansions, apartment buildings, chain houses (work with LN apartment marker), 🐸🐸🐸🐸 camp, group of small homes (work with LN apartments) small farms, homes for all kind of sims.
    Lot size mostly small and medium, but is especially needing 30x40 and 40x30 lots (se list in link)
    Needed requirements (minimum):
    - Basic bath and kitchen
    - They all need to be family homes! So minimum of sleeping mom+dad + 3 kids + 1 a toddler
    - Easy routing
    - Season safe
    - Activities for all ages, in other words stuff for the sims to do.
    - read more in this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/833649/help-me-rebuild-hidden-springs-and-get-gifted/p1
    - houses can be with sims, as long as they follow wish 1
    - I love the build items (roofing) from DV and MH, the houses will all be homes for townies so I see them mostly from the outside, I want them pretty, easy to loade but still so they would work if I decided to play in them.
    - if you put parking lot or bike stand, please also put car, bike, scooter or motorbike.

6)house of crafting

7) Old city center.

8) Church of Amor
    A wedding venue, looking like an old church
    fitting for many worlds (so not to big a lot) like HS, DV, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, SV ectra.
    using the set last amor, and maybe some indian sets to make an alter?
    using the podium from university to make a place to talk from.
    using a fitting wedding arch, remeber sims prefere chairs to wach a wedding. I think that 20 chairs is fitting (8 in houshold+10 guest+ room for a few party chrashers)
    a hall on the lot for the reception (not in the church and not under ground) prety decorated, but fitting for the church.
    her it be nice to have: buffettable, sittign and tables for 10 sims, dance floor, a bar (LN or normal), table for the cake (plenty of room), toilets for all ages, a kids room (so if you bring a todler or kids they can go here - playpen + a toy chest + doll house likely will do it)

9) the ecofriendly artist collective

10) a home (or homes) for extendedn Majgaard family

11) villa/manor using Now and then set
    posibel a remodel of the villa that comes with the set
    se wish 5 for basic info
    it is posibel that Hanna could live there - then it be fantastic if it have a small designer studio (she is a fasion designer)

12) criminal mind team houshold
    the base team for season 4-7
    GW500H337
    http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Criminal_Minds_Wiki
    David Rossi (adult)- Bookworm, great cook, Disciplined
    Aaron Hotchner (adult)- Athletic, Perceptive
    Emily Prentiss (adult)- Athletic, Brave, Perceptive
    Derek Morgan - Athletic, good humor, Brave
    Doctor Spencer Reid (YA) - Genius, neurotic, Bookworm, technofobic
    Jennifer Jareau - Athletic, Charismatic, Disciplined
    Penelope Garcia (YA)- Computer Whiz, good humor, Friendly
    Pick the last trait your self..
    love if they have some skills.
    if they played before hand and got uni degrees (dr spencer many like Fine Arts, Science and Medicine and Technology) the rest (minus Garcia) Physical Education. Gracia either just Technology or no degree.
    the picture is not to be the only refrence. I like Gracias goofy site. so using the "Hello Angel" hair for every day on her be great.

13) toy shop for Hidden Springs

14) Pascals nectary shop
    30x40 lot
    a resturant/gurmet shop and nectar shop + tasting facility (using the barier to entry to make sure only YA and older goes into the nectar tasting area)
    using the bakery display to sell food (I got the cupcake mod so I can set it to refil some types of food)
    If you by cheats or mods can make a stow be on the lot that be great.
    baker own schould be on the lot.
    lot need to be posibel to by for the family in game.
    outside deco from the bakery to be used.
    Deco inside make you think French, deli, cosy, family, high end maybe a bit art nouveau
    make kitchen privat so the employed can't go there only owner + an office. (barier to entry)
    no vegi garden
    but a garden for sims to eat ok

15) Prism Art Studio slightly renovated for uni
    to be a museum in uni where sims can practis all types of art, so need added in to the art studio, sculpturing, drawing table and drawing blocks + street art.
    a better exibition: home made specail (not generic) sim art (photos, paintings) + sculptures and glass and street art and drawings.
    makeing the cafe a better cafe... adding the barista from uni... and makeing it a great rebel hang out...
    not chaning the look of the buildings... I like them. it is purly a deco job.

16) vaction fun
    I use a mod so ANY world of EA's can be a vacation world
    this makes me wish for the following (I made it as 1 wish)
    - basecamps all from hotels, to huts, to camping spots maybe even resorts.
    - vacation homes
    - funplaces to visit for the family (casinos, amusment parks, museums, open marked, special shops)
    how about a dragon and midelage teamed amusment park with a rollercoaster?

17) Fun weekend at the university
    a 50x50 lot amusment park for the uni, I have no festival ground there (and this isn't to be one - it will be the same all season.
    fun things to do for the students, with friends or a loved one (so some woohoo places)
    need to charge an entrance for the lot (1 time all payed) so a fenc is needed
    want the roller coster.... and maybe the gondola as a lov tunnel, so with solitued spot to make out and woohoo
    no rollerscating or snowboard (it is all season and I got a rolloscating disco)
    but the caursel could be there
    ofcourse the uni bonfire and kegs
    food stands just 1-2 difrent
    toilets, and atleast 1 shower
    no wather fun = no slides, hottubes, pools, springlers
    fun stuff (espcially for groupes)
    candyflos and popcorn and sluchis

18) a world - for a challenge idea
    hmm it's abit specifick and lots of details we would need to talk.
    but the basic is I'm combining things that I like in this game modifying it to the fact I like games with a sience tree... so like the apocalypse challenge there be things to lift, also inspired by castaway challenge..... + mixing it with parts of the wishary challenge, and some new ideas.
    what basically is needed is a tropical island world with no roades at all, dirt and sand pats is ok.
    beside the main island it need:
    - 1 or more hidden islands (best be 5) - all in all they have to have about 5 big lots (40x40 and up) this is for furture more advance lots like hospital, sience facilities, some entartainment lots and resorts... they still need no road so the lots would many need to be on the shorline, to let them have their own dock (hospital, sience + resort for sure)....
    other things needed, all but the thombs could be for me/others to decorat.
    - 1-2 thombs on main island (some on the hiddens be great too)
    - 2 holy woods with 1 lot each, 1 for marrige and 1 for simfu, 1 residential lot in the simfu wood, next to the practis lot, for the simfu master.
    - a cementary up the hills/muntains (no need for the mausoleum) this could perfectly be 1 of the thombs.
    - a willage with about 20-24 residential lots (most of them small like 20x20 to 30x30 might be a few smaller and a few 30x40) + 1 big 64x64 comunity lot (this will be the city center and contain difrent rabitholes in the basment over time, with a marked and other look a like buildings abow)
    - down by the beach 1 harber lot + maybe a few of the residential lots (the habor/beach area is very close to the willage)
    - behinde the willage a few public fields, to be used for gardning and eventually cows and horses.
    - 1 watherfall lot (watherfall on the lot, makes it posible to moo the outdoor shower to make a shower)
    - this lets talk and I show you my scetches.

19) the adventures home
    A home fit for an adventure and relic colector.
    featuring many of the more cultural sets, to reflext the families travels (Cambodia, India, Africa, China, Mexico, Franch, Egypth, Russia, Japan ectra)
    dfently have simfu training area
    + all the basic of wish 5.

20) Save the last dance cast
    Caracters from the movie ”save the last dance” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_the_Last_Dance
    As 1 houshold with relationships and a few skills (especially the hidden dance skill for Sara and Derek)
    Sara Johnson (teen): star quality, atletic, (max the dance skill) pick fitting LTW for wanting to be a dancer
    Roy Johnson (adult, Sara’s dad)
    Derek Reynolds (teen): genius, atletic, friendly (hig dance and logic skill) LTW world renown surgen
    Chenille Reynolds (YA, Dereks older sister): artistic (high art skill) LTW designer
    Chenille’s toddler child - don't know name or gender
    Chenille and Dereks Grandma (elder) - don't know name (be nice if she is a relativly good cook)
    my goal is to split them when in town, but I wish for them as 1 houshold... so they have relationships with each other

21) 3 generation farmer family
    a family for the big farm in my Hidden Spring, with skills
    consisting of:
    Parents (adult) - work at home and work the land, traits and LTW's schould reflex that, made to already have the jobs as selfemployed gardners
    grandparent(s) (elder) - 1 or 2 (the dad's parents) again make them already retired or self employed gardner.
    3-5 children age toddler to teen
    1-2 horses
    1-2 cats/dogs
    a total of 10 sims
    they will be living here

22) the crazy inventors home
    a family home (see wish 5), for an inventor and family.
    to be placed in the wooden area of HS, on a 40x30 (road site first)
    don't need to be very rich or big home, could be just 1 living room and kitchen + a shared loft where all the family sleep, and an all-in-1 bathroom as a out house (the movie one looks great for that) + a work shop
    it could even be build into an old ruin of a castle (using the castle set and the ruin items from DV)
    they might have a dog or a cat + other criters.
    Imagen a big relativly poor family, that loves to invent and gather and randomly throws things out (imgane if it could be used)
    they might have chickens and maybe a kitchen garden (so they don't have to buy much food)
    I could imagen quite a lot steampunk items from the store being used, maybe even the simport reward steampunk items.

23) Rocky heaven
    a family home (see wish 5), theme around also housing a rock band (imagen both mom and dad is the head of the band and the rest of the band often sleep over after work.
    this could be any where in the world, but defently got it's own music studio or party room with instruments, and dance floor.

24) city apartments
    LN apparmetn building for central Hidden springs.
    the open apartment beign a family home (see wish 5), but on the cheep site = you might just have 1 small room with 1 bunk bed and 1 normal bed + a "masterbedroom" with a double bed and a crib. and a shared living room kitchen area... think as close to starter price as posible.
    the lot is 30x40 (with 30 being the road size) it is the lot next to the polic station in a fresh save.
    I imagen an old brick building in 3-4 levels. + mabe basment. but not using anu LN shells
    very limited shared facilities (after all we got the city center with playgound and laundromat just round the corner. so NO playgorund, pool, loundromat, gym.
    apartmetn schouldnt' own washing machine either.
    shared facilities schould limit it self to a few parking lots out side, a container and maybe a hoopschop there.
    many = 5-8 npc apartmens.

25) the old lighthouse

26) single dad

27) cheap messy hut
    messy little hut on a 40x30 lot for wooden area in Hidden Springs.
    as cheap as posible, best be if less than 30 000.
    but with 1 double and 6 single beds + 1 crib. maybe use the cheap buydebug single bed!
    could be combinde with "the crazy inventors home" wish #22
    for basic on homes see wish #5
    the to do stuf could be: inventor bench, 1 toybox and a book case, maybe a cheap stereo.
    have a small vegi garden
    room for a dog and a cat

28) the Brown family and home from Nanny McPhee
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanny_McPhee
    the house might still inspire a build I love.

29) NCIS team
    the team from NCIS (yes I love crimies) as a houshold
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCIS_(TV_series)
    let them have skills, traits, jobs (thinking police, military, sience and doctor) and LTW's + socialgroup levels fitting for them.
    carecters I want included:
    Leroy Jethro Gibbs
    Anthony DiNozzo
    Abby Sciuto
    Donald "Ducky" Mallard
    Timothy McGee
    Ziva David
    it be fantastic if you give them atleast 2 every day outfits, 1 more for summer and 1 more for winther.

30) Magic matriarch
    large sims familiy of witches, with selfemployed jobs/retired.
    some skills already, more for the oldes ofcourse.
    Old Catharina is the matriarch of a big family, she works very talented at magic and Alchemy. She is a strict teacher, when it comes to makeing sure her children and grand children will be talented in magic, but also very nurturing, encourages them to find their special talent schould that be fishing or gardning or something ells. She shy away from the moderen world and values old fasion magic and life, how will she cope with one of her grandchildrens love for computers? a thing she have banned from the house.

31) electronic, hobby and tech shop
    30x40 corner lot, shop with savy seller, the 4B in my map.
    a shop that sells 1 or more of this
    - music instruments
    - hobby items (from streetart to chemistry)
    - sports gear
    - electronic itemsunlocked hidden stencils
    - furniture
    maybe more
    basment with packed stock of items would be great
    many difrent recolors so it isn't just EA basic = set up maybe 10 drumsets
    It don't sell kids toys, flowers, magic stuff, pets items.
    this shop focus on teens and up (but some is kids friendly) it is the shop where teens like to hang out...

32) a small farm
    small family run farm on a 40x40 lot
    needs:
    - room for a big family = 1 double bed, 6 single beds(2 single = 1 bunkbed) and 2 cribs.
    - room to have a dog and cat + maybe a horse (no training facilities)
    - garden to grow plants but not the tractor
    - chickens and cow, maybe bees
    - canningstation, bakers own and nectar maker also great
    - no alcamy station

33) grand villa/mansion
    for lot 3D
    2wh19ns.jpg
    the entrance need to be on the little site road
    the viuwe on the lake
    as the lote have a slight slope the build needs to be build on this lot
    relativly old mansion, though not yellow.
    needs a minimum of things like wish 5 (but housing more sims is just fine)
    could mix well with wish 11, 19 and 23

34) famili homes/farms for area A
    2 small farms for area A (see my Hidden spring thread it is lot 3A and 8A)
    size 40x30
    - room for a big family = 1 double bed, 6 single beds(2 single = 1 bunkbed) and 2 cribs.
    - room to have a dog and cat + maybe a horse (no training facilities)
    - no alcamy station and no tractor
    focus on 1 or more of the following "jobs" for the family
    - bee keeping
    - growing vegtibals (would love carrots), fruit, herbs
    - chick for eggs
    - cows for milk
    - nectarmakeing
    - canningstation
    - might have a product stand in the front yard

this link will tell more about my Hidden Springs edit project, and what I want http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/833649/help-me-rebuild-hidden-springs-and-get-gifted/p1

I might ad more later
    Post edited by anettesb on
    I finally figured out how to link to a certain post (it is not as simplistic as it was on the old forums), but alas, I have added @anettesb 's link to her Creation Wishlist. Yayyy! :) & you have lots of awesome ideas to choose from. :smiley: