Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2015
    oh just realized I get atleast 3 tickets in random roles.... at some point when you go over the unoficial

but the big drawings is "just" for lists and gifts given in this thread right?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    oh just realized I get atleast 3 tickets in random roles.... at some point when you go over the unoficial

@anettesb Yes, only the Miscellaneous Prizes are given out this way. 1st Place - the Mystery Prize will be only selected from the List of Entrants (and there is only one entry per username). You can create one item as an Entrant, and any additional ones need to be a nominee who is not listed as an Entrant.

@LadyGreenEyes and @janineisabaws have both been gifted on behalf of @anettesb ! :)
  • Options
    NagyGina wrote: »

@anettesb Yes, only the Miscellaneous Prizes are given out this way. 1st Place - the Mystery Prize will be only selected from the List of Entrants (and there is only one entry per username). You can create one item as an Entrant, and any additional ones need to be a nominee who is not listed as an Entrant.

@LadyGreenEyes and @janineisabaws have both been gifted on behalf of @anettesb ! :)

oh thanks... so the big draw is only if you make stuff for others... got it...

and thank you for gifting them.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    For those of you who prefer to make all your own Creations and like to bounce off others' ideas and concepts for inspiration in your Creations, I have added in this
    Concept & Ideas Wishlist:
    to let others know what you like/dislike, are interested in seeing, etc. Also, for those of you who are either unable to Create or feel awkward about sharing your Creations, you may choose these Wishlists to gift your ideas, concepts, etc. and become an Entrant. ;)

• Options
    oh my.... but what if the thread is old and people don't play any more.. but just left their wish list up....?

are you going around looking for all of them?
    @anettesb I am only going to list the UWLs that are active on the newer forums & the Sims 3 Site, and I will try to message as many as I can if they have been active in the past 6 months, but that might take some time. I am having fun seeing all the Gift Creations (rec'ing and fav'ing as I go along) in the thread! And it is helping me find more clean Wishlists for you and others to easily gift! ;)
    And I feel honored to gift on your behalf! I cannot thank you enough for all of your help, feedback, questions, and insight! You are so awesome! :smiley:
  • Options
    oh my.... but what if the thread is old and people don't play any more.. but just left their wish list up....?

@anettesb I am only going to list the UWLs that are active on the newer forums & the Sims 3 Site, and I will try to message as many as I can if they have been active in the past 6 months, but that might take some time. I am having fun seeing all the Gift Creations (rec'ing and fav'ing as I go along) in the thread! And it is helping me find more clean Wishlists for you and others to easily gift! ;)
    And I feel honored to gift on your behalf! I cannot thank you enough for all of your help, feedback, questions, and insight! You are so awesome! :smiley:

thank you
    yea I'm great at asking questions :lol: .... either becouse I'm not sure or becouse I been asked it a 1000 times.... or maybe it's the teacher in me....
    and insight... well thats just experience.... and I love to surgest things... or just say what would you do if? and could this maybe help? or how about doing this, so that .... ? and all the stuff theacher do to make students take their own choices... and still learn.... I can't not be teacher... as my mom said when I graduated... I always been a teacher .... even as younger there is no other way for me than to give and to share the joy of giving and learning. People to day might rarly call it a calling to teach... for me it is.

like that you see great things on your way round... and find nominees to people on my thread

I posted a link in my HS thread to this thread....

have you advertisted it in the creative forum?

• Options

thank you
    yea I'm great at asking questions :lol: .... either becouse I'm not sure or becouse I been asked it a 1000 times.... or maybe it's the teacher in me....
    and insight... well thats just experience.... and I love to surgest things... or just say what would you do if? and could this maybe help? or how about doing this, so that .... ? and all the stuff theacher do to make students take their own choices... and still learn.... I can't not be teacher... as my mom said when I graduated... I always been a teacher .... even as younger there is no other way for me than to give and to share the joy of giving and learning. People to day might rarly call it a calling to teach... for me it is.

like that you see great things on your way round... and find nominees to people on my thread

I posted a link in my HS thread to this thread....

have you advertisted it in the creative forum?
    @anettesb , thank you for posting a link for me! :) And Professor Anette, I am having trouble finding the "creative forum" for Sims 3. I keep doing searches and have to weed through all the Sims 4 threads (even though, I specifically state, "Sims 3"). Can you point me in the right direction please? Thank you, in advance! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    click the link to my balck cat it's in that forum then you can pick it in the line... (I always gets lotst here to...)
    I belive if your in the overwiuv of all forums it is nearly at the buttom

we have to pay atetiont o the line in the top...
    like here it say: (house)› The Sims™ 3 Store › Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
    that helped me starting to find my way around.... but I still heavaly depend on my own siggy + my favorits + the new update feature

here it is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/creative-corner

and I'm no proffesor... I think that take a little more than 4 years higher education... all I got is the batchelor in teaching.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    click the link to my balck cat it's in that forum then you can pick it in the line... (I always gets lotst here to...)

like here it say: (house)› The Sims™ 3 Store › Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
    that helped me starting to find my way around.... but I still heavaly depend on my own siggy + my favorits + the new update feature

here it is

and I'm no proffesor... I think that take a little more than 4 years higher education... all I got is the batchelor in teaching.
    Thank you again so much! :smiley: And I think "Member since June 4, 2009," Discussions: 126, Comments: 35,257+, 333 Items found in your Studio, etc., does give you full qualifications from Sims Academy of the Virtual Arts! ;)
  • Options
    Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3 Going to take a nap! :tired_face:
  • Options

here it is

Thank you again so much! :smiley: And I think "Member since June 4, 2009," Discussions: 126, Comments: 35,257+, 333 Items found in your Studio, etc., does give you full qualifications from Sims Academy of the Virtual Arts! ;)

ok if you say so.... :blush:
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @WhimsicalWind is sponsoring a Wishlist Wipeout (Up to 3525sp) or Large Simpoint item (i.e. Gold World) to be drawn after midnight (CST) tomorrow, May 17, 2015 (Rolling of the dice on the 18th). Anyone having a clean Store Wishlist (see @anettesb 's Squeaky Clean Wishlist Nomination Game for details on how to clean up your wishlist) and posts for one of the following Creative Wishlist Types (and has me link it) will be eligible for the throw of the dice. Again, if your name appears on multiple lists, you have more chances to win! ;)
    Creation Wishlists (alphabetical):

Unofficial Wishlists: ( @mcsnjb 's The Unofficial Wishlist Thread)

Other Contests & Creation Wishlist Threads:

Concept & Ideas Wishlist:

Miscellaneous Creation Wishlists:

NEW Date! MORE Winners! :D
    Post edited by NagyGina on
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Thank you @NagyGina for hosting! Look I finally have something to post! :o

What are your favorite things to Create? Sims because they are relatively easy to do unlike buildings :#
    What inspires your Creations? My friends uploading to the exchange, they give me loads of new concepts <3 especially @Ciane she has a lot of amazing ideas I wish I was good enough to steal I wish I could emulate o:)her studio Also @ajaxpost I really like the way he thinks outside the box his studio Last and most definitely least @Shannen :pher studio Who is very imaginative with her Sims and takes great pics of them :hushed: So many of my friends have shown me there is much more that I can do in the Sims! Instead of create the same house that looks like a box with windows over and over :s You guys are awesome :kissing_heart:
    How can we offer our assistance in your creations? Keep uploading!
    What are your favorite themes? Residential lots and non supernatural sims (Because I only have the vampires)
    What are your favorite Colors? Whatever is my Sim's favourite at the time
    What are your dislikes? Yellow *shudders*
    What are the things you most would like to bounce ideas off of? Anything really :/

Just want to say Thank you to all simmers on the forums who have really expanded my very limited imagination! <3
  • Options
    @AlphaFen , I want to thank you for your input and I so :love: the name dropping! :sunglasses: Awesome stolen ideas borrowed ideas you have going on there! >:)

I've Updated the Creative Wishlists up to @AlphaFen :)

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3

*Running off to and/or back to @ciane 's Studio, @ajaxpost 's Studio, & @Shannen 's Studio *
  • Options
    @AlphaFen , I want to thank you for your input and I so :love: the name dropping! :sunglasses: Awesome stolen ideas borrowed ideas you have going on there! >:)

I've Updated the Creative Wishlists up to @AlphaFen :)

*Running off to and/or back to @ciane 's Studio, @ajaxpost 's Studio, & @Shannen 's Studio *

try @greencats studio... + any DNA request team studio... and @Ruthless_kk and @Sandraelle
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @AlphaFen
    when I find it hard to build I often find an EA home.... I mostly like the oout site of... the bones... and strip it... remove landscaping, remove furniture... often remove walls and stairs (though not any basment stairs) then decide what family is living there.... and what world... plop it in the right world and lot and start painting the house inside and out... maybe chaning windows.
    that really helps when your not a builder.

also I know your not much to building... and then most to recidential lots.... but have you ever tried RH hidding?
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,7755.msg157448.html#msg157448
    it's even esier if you own LL (just for that LL is a good buy)

thie getting idea for sims reminds me of a for fun game I hosted... it made it really fun to make a household... you could do similar
    I posted thread and was in game at the same time...
    then I posted some questions for the first sim:
    type (animals, normal sim, supernatural)
    name
    starsign
    favorits
    traits
    LTW (if YA or older)

people would ansver 1 question at a time... and let atleast 3 other ansver before they did again (or 5 minuts).
    after sim 1, I asked about sim 2

type (animals, normal sim, supernatural)
    name
    starsign
    favorits
    traits
    LTW (if YA or older)
    and in the end who is he/she to sim 1?

I went on like that for about 2 hours.... if there was a down in ansvering I would ansver 1 question my self in game.... or have a secret sim on the site in that houshold...
    this is the houshold we created.
    Jürgensen http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4824557

it's a fun way to make new combinations of traits
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/465524.page to see the thread
  • Options
    @anettesb , thank you for the link for Rabbit Holes and for more studios to explore! <3
  • Options
    @anettesb , thank you for the link for Rabbit Holes and for more studios to explore! <3

no problem there WAs a vidio on the sims3 site... and it was better... but it have losts its pictures.

hope AlphaFen can use my ideas

• Options
    edited May 2015
    @anettesb , does it have the link for the video, or did that get broken in the thread? I know I had bookmarked a YouTube video, a few years ago, but I cannot find it now. :(
  • Options
    @anettesb , does it have the link for the video, or did that get broken in the thread? I know I had bookmarked a YouTube video, a few years ago, but I cannot find it now. :(
    no it dosn't... but there is a picture and text guide....

I can find the vidio (think it was a story) but there is no pictures... . http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=162034
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Alphafen Stop, you'll make me cry. I'm off to make a lovely yellow box house, just for you. (Well maybe not yellow...) <3

• Options
    Shannen wrote: »
    @Alphafen Stop, you'll make me cry. I'm off to make a lovely yellow box house, just for you. (Well maybe not yellow...) <3

@shannen are you going to join us?

make a wish list?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @AlphaFen

would this inspire you http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8659110

it isn't exsactly made for any one, but my remodel of HS, though if you find it inspirering to creat using them or their story that be great

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @anettesb Thank you for the tips on easy house building and sim concepts <3 Sometimes my sims backgrounds/life-stories get stuck in a rut so it's always interesting to see different ideas :) but me create rabbit hole buildings!!? :worried: Are you trying to give me a heart attack!? :weary: I'm not brave enough to do that yet :cold_sweat: I'm still experimenting with houses :grimace: My proudest moment to date is realising I could build things on top of a garage other then a roof :unamused: But thank you for all the links <3 Hopefully one day when I have the courage and I overcome my innate laziness I will build one, it's really nice that now I will at least know how :)

@Shannen If I can make you cry my work here will be done :'(

@NagyGina Your welcome for the input of me sticking my oar in B) I'm always happy to tell people what to do :kissing_heart: For example I have noticed that you haven't rigged the game so I win first prize :innocent: You really should start working on that massive flaw :kissing:
  • Options
    Updated to add @Aaronsims : Aurora Skies Boho Chic Make-Over Contest. Win A World! *NOW OPEN* to the Creative Wishlists.

@Shannen , I think I rec'd and fav'd nearly everything in your Studio ! Awesome work! :+1::+1:

@ciane , I have not finished perusing your Studio (the exchange was acting up), but everything I did open, I rec'd and fav'd! Such talent! :+1::+1: You are getting close to 10,000 Recs too! :D

@ajaxpost , You really make me want to rush on out and get FL for your latest build! Rec'd & Fav'd bunches in your Studio! :+1::+1:

@LadyGreenEyes , I know I posted on the Sims 3 Site how much I :love: your Studio, but I wanted to give a shout out here too! :+1::+1:

& @MeaganJo , I want to create an entire Steampunk World, inspired by this masterpiece : Tinkerers Roost: Exchange - Slideshow, and that is just one of many that can be found at Meaganjo's 3PCC Free Creations and her Studio, I look forward to returning to rec & fav probably EVERYTHING! :D:+1::+1: and pretend big pigglies :+1::+1:

I hope that all of you will join in on the fun here! :wink:

@anettesb , I plan to check out all the Studios you suggested to @Alphafen also (just having huge issues with the exchange freezing). I also searched YouTube for a Rabbit Hole building video, and I couldn't find any that were done outside of CAW. It is a shame that all the videos & pictures are broken on the Sims 3 Members' Site.

I have to step out for a bit... I hope to be adding more Creative Wishlists when I get back! ;)