Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims free play

i dont understand why the sims in the sims free play get so much more and so many cool interactions and items. you can do so many thing in a free game but there is nothing to really do in a 70 dollar game. why?

Comments

• AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    It's developed by a different company I believe, they obviously care more.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Just because it's free doesn't mean it's not making money. A lot of "F2P" games make more money than games you pay for because they're not actually free. People will pay for convience. I have to wait 2 hours or 2 days for this to recharge/reset? Or spend 1~10 dollars? People spend the money.

Would be like if in the sims 4 you had to spend 2 dollars every time something broke in your home or wait a real life day for the repair man to come.

We don't get "Free" patches in the sims 4 either, what we spend on eps/sps/base game/ gps will pay for that and everything else is like investing. Put some money into pretending/or actually caring about fixing bugs/adding new content and people will say "oh they actually care, I'm going to buy more stuff".
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    The Sims Free Play is not free for me. I got addicted and spent a lot of money in the 3 months that I played. Now I have a simple cell phone without internet and I gave my tablet away.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I gave up on Freeplay. it started out fun but then, they added death and life orbs and next thing I knew I was farming Sims to keep my main Sims young longer... kind of makes sense, A life for a life. that's when it got dark.
    and Magic, was waste, we couldn't even take the wands from the podium and do spells willynilly. And it took 4 years to finally get basement.
    and the new animations are Creepy.

Strange thing is the Freeplay app is better than the Sims 3 app, and Freeplay was based off Sims 3. Hey Freeplay how bout a Sims 4 update?
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif