Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please include clothing for all ages in all the stuff packs

ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
One of the annoying things about the stuff packs in TS3 was that there were very few clothing for the children & teens, most of them had none whatsoever. I don't think elders got much either. Come on, SP creators, show all the ages some love!

Gallery ID: LDM2

Comments

• emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    -thinks- well it is party themed so...
    Lots for young adult tht adult can also wear and teen can wear too.
    1 or 2 teen exclusive items
    No kids and elder items. Perfect.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Yes, more clothes for everyone. The kids do seem to get overlooked clothing wise, which makes the possibility for a Generations type theme EP or GP more likely perhaps? Maybe they'll get loads of new clothing then, maybe.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    emmaning wrote: »

Kids can't have parties? I remember going to lots of them when I was little.

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

There are no teen exclusive items.

All the items for young adults can be wearable by teens, adults and elders, which is kind of sad if you ask me, teens should be shorter than Young adults and have their own set of clothes...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

All the items for young adults can be wearable by teens, adults and elders, which is kind of sad if you ask me, teens should be shorter than Young adults and have their own set of clothes...

No teens shouldn't be shorter then adults. I was the same height as my mom when I was almost 16.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

No teens shouldn't be shorter then adults. I was the same height as my mom when I was almost 16.
    I think they should. It gives them more individuality. And remember it's just a game.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    xBob18 wrote: »

I think they should. It gives them more individuality. And remember it's just a game.

Not ALL teens are shorter then adults in RL. Its not that big of a deal. "Its just a game" its not RL
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Yay, more clothing for toddl... never mind. ;)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    That would be nice for all life stages, but sadly it will probably be just new YA/Adult clothing for the first stuff packs since that's the focus of the game so far.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    kids and elders should be able to have party clothes. I've seen some amazing custom content for kids that i just might download.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2015

Not ALL teens are shorter then adults in RL. Its not that big of a deal. "Its just a game" its not RL

Still it's a game and it it makes since teens are shorter than adults for deferencial purposes. It also gives the feel of them being relatively younger which helps in the feel of gradual grownth in the game. Saying they should be like that because you were like that is a rather weird argument.

We know it's not like that in RL, it just helps that they are shorter in the game.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Still it's a game and it it makes since teens are shorter than adults for deferencial purposes. It also gives the feel of them being relatively younger which helps in the feel of gradual grownth in the game. Saying they should be like that because you were like that is a rather weird argument.

We know it's not like that in RL, it just helps that they are shorter in the game.

Before Sims 4 game game out there were a lot of people who were saying that they were the same height or more then their parents or the kids are taller then them.
    6adMCGP.gif