Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifted my first ever item! And now my thank you page!

Comments

• Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    @melissalungu You're welcome. Enjoy!
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    @jbsquared2000 and @pangolin22 awwww you guuuuuuuyyyyyyys!!!! gifting me from my top 5 and clearing 3 items, that's ever so sweet of you! Thank you a million billion trillion!! :kissing_heart:
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
    @charlotteprice I found out today that my favourite uncle died aged 54 and I am devastated :cry: you don't know what your gifts today meant to me...I know it is essentially only a computer game...but it's really lovely and did cheer me up when I haven't stopped crying for a few hours. God bless you x x x
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

I just read all the messages that came with the wishlist gifts recently and would also like to thank @anettesb for gifting me her winnings so I can have a lamp that I have been in love with for a very long time! x x x

My thank you thread

My profile

@jbsquared2000 I've just read all your messages in my email ....made me laugh and smile and cry a little bit more...thank you for your kind words. I didn't think I had that much of an impact on people but to be told I'm thoughtful and kind was pretty humbling at a cra-ppy time x thank you, darling friend x x x

My thank you thread

My profile

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    I just read all the messages that came with the wishlist gifts recently and would also like to thank @anettesb for gifting me her winnings so I can have a lamp that I have been in love with for a very long time! x x x

your welcome
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    @ZeeGee thank you for that teacup chair I :love: it :smile:
    @ss81 thank you for the lamp post - I was able to get the Animals Abound outdoor set for 75sp which gave me the Tip Top Toddler set and the Kids 2010 set for FREEEEEEEEEE

Whoop whoop!! :kissing_heart:

My thank you thread

My profile

edited July 2015
    Woo wooooo @WhimsicalWind thank you for Hidden Springs! I have lamented the loss of IP EP as it is far too buggy to play in and now I can play in a holiday environment so a million thank yous for that :blush:

My thank you thread

My profile

@jbsquared2000 :smile: thank you for the plant! Very cute it is! x x x x

My thank you thread

My profile

Gosh I just got access to my email account and could finally see all the messages! @mothersuperior2 hahaha!!!! Thank you for the black thumb badge, you made me laugh so much!!! Effort indeed...that is certainly what I shall focus on :lol: a hearty thanks for the lovely crazy lamp too lady x x

@WhimsicalWind and @NagyGina thank you for the gift of Hidden Springs, I know I've said thank you already, but now I've seen the message that came with it, I'm even more thankful. I am certainly encouraged to continue with the gift of creation as I had so much fun creating those gifts for @anettesb : 1) because I don't earn enough simpoints in order to be able to gift people very much and 2) because it made my sim game have a goal, if you know what I mean! Was very fun!

@jbsquared2000 haha! I now know why you gifted me that plant and now I treasure it even more :love:

My thank you thread

My profile

so happy you got that amazing town
    and that you have fun creating... thats the most important thing
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited July 2015
    Woooo I have been gifted Sunlit Tides by @VGryphon who swapped prizes with me in @NagyGina 's gift of creation game --- so now I can play my IP as an EP...if that makes sense?! Play the Gift of Creation game people - it's soooo much fun!

My thank you thread

My profile

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Thought the badge would suit you!
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited July 2015
    @charlotteprice - you gifted me a gold world for nothing!!!! Wowzas thank you so much! I am almost speechless! My jaw dropped when I saw it! Thank you ever so much, you lovely lady, you! Once I've finished my thank you list, I'm off to play and explore the new world...

@neptunesring8 thank you for the open backed dress - I really want this in real life so I am going to let my sim self wear it :lol:

@EvaKouk thank you for the friend request! Always nice to have more friends to gift in-game since I can hardly earn enough simpoints to gift from the store...

@anettesb thank you for the toddler hairstyle! I can hardly believe they didn't include this look with the base game!!! I will be working on my challenge today. Had the funeral today and I need cheering up. It was a lovely service and everyone shared such lovely memories of my uncle but I feel exhausted...

@NESChic thank you for that window! I want it in my actual real life house, it's ever so cute and quirky (like me?! :lol: )

@WhimsicalWind : Nathan & Mya thank you for the lovely little lamp to 'light my day' - I will certainly be raiding @VGryphon 's studio :smiley:

To everyone, thank you so much for these lovely gifts, they really have cheered me up on a very sad day :cry:

I love you all, praying for the Lord God to bless you mightily! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

My thank you thread

My profile

your welcome melissalungu,
    glad it was a lovely funaral, but they are exsausting... it is allways hard to go to... get some rest.
    Yeah they are exhausting, but my hubby said it's nothing compared to how they are back home in Africa: he said they last 3 days and you can't sleep the whole time because people talk and laugh and chat all through the night :flushed:

My thank you thread

My profile

wow... thats... a long funaral... I don't think I could stay awake for that long :worried:
  • neptunesring8neptunesring8 Posts: 62 Member
    You are very welcome! Sorry you had such a sad day.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome! Hope you find the time to play in your new world!

*hugs*
    Thanks everyone! I haven't actually had much time to do anything, although I did manage to create a family and house for @anettesb 's Create a Household challenge that I'd taken weeks ago...

And since I've been on, my wishlist has been attacked and so I need to do another round of thank yous!

@monday_34 !! Thank you, I hope I get some ads soon too - they are very rubbish!
    @maria_loves_alex awww thank you for the hairstyle, I know exactly which sim is going to have this hair!
    and @charlotteprice well I guess I'll be including the tractor in your farmhouse lololol thank you ever so much lovely lady! You're too kind :kissing_heart:

My thank you thread

My profile

edited July 2015
    Wait! There's more!!!! @waterhornet for the aquarium! That is so cute! Thanks a million x
    And @maria_loves_alex there's another hairstyle! Stunning Starlet - I can't wait to see what this looks like in full as you can only see a tiny bit of it in the thumbnail!!

Thank you, seriously, from the bottom of my heart. I'm amazed at the generosity of people in here....and most people (so I've been told :disappointed: ) think those who love sims are introverted stay-at-home losers with no friends....ha! in your face meanies!

My thank you thread

My profile

• maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    edited July 2015
    Thanks @Kaike78 for the rose dresser!!!! I was showing it to my friend who is majorly OCD and she was yelling "noooooooo!!!!! it's all wrong" But I :love: IT! I would have it in my actual house!!!

My thank you thread

My profile

Thanks @ZeeGee for nominating me for and @frozenorangejuic for gifting me the Carousel Collection venue! You are both lovely lovely lovely :love:

My thank you thread

My profile

• Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    You're welcome! It's a beautiful dresser.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde