Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is "Beloved" fixed? I have avoided getting this reward trait................

I would love to have the relationship boost this reward trait gives.

Comments

• AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    It's one of the first ones I go for. It just means your Sims relationships will no longer decay. It has always worked for me.

Works best if your Sim is Good, Cheerful, and Outgoing but I have done it with other traits.

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/aspirations/friendoftheworld.php

the Beloved reward will be most welcome for you as your charismatic friendship-making machine will no longer have any relationships decay. Take advantage of this and have your Sim move onto other Aspirations that require friendships - those components will be a cakewalk, and you can just focus on the career or skills, etc.
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    I wonder if it would do the same for negative relationships for a villain? It can be fun having someone in the neighborhood that everyone loves to hate.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    @sooozeeebeee I think it also keeps negative relationships stable. I had a sim with the beloved trait (it worked for him, not anymore for the other sim who got it first... bugs...) and he broke up with his girlfriend (I wanted him to marry somebody else). Their romantic relationship bar remained completely red. So if there is no decay in negative romantic relationships, I guess there wouldn't be any in negative friendly relationships either. So long as the sim with the beloved trait is the last one who got that trait, until they fix that bug of course (patience... patience)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    So the bug "IS" still there. As long as only one Sim in a household has the trait, then everything is fine. Thank you. I may still get the trait anyway, but it's good to know what the possible results are.