Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Candy Queen Modeling [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

Comments

• KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    To become a member and post pictures on here you have to have at least 30 posts, 50 points, and be registered for 24 hours minimum. I reccomend going thru the forums and posting responses to people's conversations on here or even asking some questions you may have so that you can get up to 30 posts. Then you can show me your, I'm sure, lovely model. @Aliakara
  • AliakaraAliakara Posts: 94 Member
    edited May 2015
    > @KHS12 said:
    > To become a member and post pictures on here you have to have at least 30 posts, 50 points, and be registered for 24 hours minimum. I reccomend going thru the forums and posting responses to people's conversations on here or even asking some questions you may have so that you can get up to 30 posts. Then you can show me your, I'm sure, lovely model. Aliakara

Ah, I see the problem then, as a new member I can't post clickable links, you have to copy the part after the slash (/) into your address bar, that should work...
    As for becoming a member, well I don't know how points work exactly, but usually too shy to post, I mean I must be registered since september and look at my post number !
    I did that and it worked so you're in! And no worries, love, you only need about 15 more posts to be able to post pictures which isn't bad at all! Were all pretty friendly here (for the most part) and are more than happy to see you post if you have any questions or anything. :)
  • AliakaraAliakara Posts: 94 Member
    Glad it worked, and with this post it should be 11, I tried to participate a bit to some threads, but those forums are realy not lurker-friendly...
    Anyway thank you and may the candiest sim win !
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Okay, so. Party tomorrow, I won't be able to get this in, until Sunday. I hope that's okay
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    Okay, so. Party tomorrow, I won't be able to get this in, until Sunday. I hope that's okay

Yes, as long as you get it in within the next few days!
    edited May 2015
    Alright guys so I plan on starting this competition by Wednesday I need your submissions BY TUESDAY. If I get TWO MORE submissions, then I will go ahead and start right away.
    @peoplesparty are you still planning on submitting a model?

• lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Please reserve me this sounds fun
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Name: Floral Bella
    Model Bio: Floral is an artist with a love affair for the ocean. She loves to stand out of the crowd and to glitter like nothing before. She hopes to model to show her style and uniqueness to everyone.

2n8ob4w.jpg
    wvyfif.jpg
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Name: Floral Bella
    Model Bio: Floral is an artist with a love affair for the ocean. She loves to stand out of the crowd and to glitter like nothing before. She hopes to model to show her style and uniqueness to everyone.

2n8ob4w.jpg
    wvyfif.jpg

Ooooh I love her! You're in!
  • LanzSimmerLanzSimmer Posts: 93 Member
    I'll be posting a direct link to an image of my entry since I can't post images yet! will post my entry in a few!
    LanzSimmer wrote: »
    I'll be posting a direct link to an image of my entry since I can't post images yet! will post my entry in a few!

Fabulous! Try to become a member here soon so you can post your competition entries on here though!
    edited May 2015
    Name: Jesinta Young
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/am7au0.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zvz8kk.jpg[/IMG]
    Model Bio: Jesinta is an outgoing and ambitious girl she was a top athlete at her school but due to a Major Car Accident the Doctors told her that she could no longer participate in any type of sport, although she was sad about this she's now ready to move on and has found a passion for modeling
    Post edited by LanzSimmer on
    Lovely sim @LanzSimmer youre in:)
    edited May 2015
    @KHS12 Yay!! Can't wait and I'm working on getting the member rank :)
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I think I'll join this. I still don't want to invest in much CC, so this will be a chance for me to be really creative in editing. Also, I doubt there is much candy CC to begin with since the game is still new. xD
    I think I'll join this. I still don't want to invest in much CC, so this will be a chance for me to be really creative in editing. Also, I doubt there is much candy CC to begin with since the game is still new. xD

I'm definitely interested to see how you make it work, it'll be a bit of a challenge! Just try to get your entry in by Wednesday :)
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »

I'm definitely interested to see how you make it work, it'll be a bit of a challenge! Just try to get your entry in by Wednesday :)

She's done, just gotta figure out her bio, edit, and set up the app. I don't feel the need to track down CC for her basic image, but if need be I won't mind looking for specific cc for the assignments. I look for specific cc that I delete later even when modeling over at Sims 3. xD Won't be much different, besides the lack of specific content. Off to work on it!

She's done, just gotta figure out her bio, edit, and set up the app. I don't feel the need to track down CC for her basic image, but if need be I won't mind looking for specific cc for the assignments. I look for specific cc that I delete later even when modeling over at Sims 3. xD Won't be much different, besides the lack of specific content. Off to work on it!

No need to list the cc as I won't be downloading her into my game! Can't wait to see her!
    I got caught up :c
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    edited May 2015

Can you still submit a model?

Can you still submit a model?