Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 City Life expansion pack (Late Night + Town Life hybrid)

ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Features:
- Worlds can now be edited in Manage Worlds with many new ways.
- New active careers: DJ, Dancer, Bank Employee and Politician
- Your Sims can become the latest DJ's, dancers, bank employees or politicans to improve your town...or destroy it.
- High rise buildings and lofts.
- Your Sims can start a band with other Sims who have musical skills.
- New city themed world, bigger than the base game's worlds, includes elements from Bridgeport (Sims 3 Late Night world), and The Urbz.
- Sims can now live in apartments that are similar to those in The Sims 2 Apartment Life. Your Sims have to pay rent to the landlord, or else they will lose power and water in their home.
- Restaurants and fast food restaurants: if you have The Sims 4 Get To Work expansion pack, you will be able to start your very own restaurant or fast food business, or if you don't want to run a restaurant, simply have your Sims go to one!
- New shopping malls/centres: your Sims can now go to huge shopping mall venues that sell the latest fashions, magazines, food and video games.
- New vehicles: cars, bikes, skate boards, taxis and buses. Your Sims can now buy cars either from the Build Mode or from a special car dealer store. Your Sims can even build their own cars and customize them in many ways.
- New venues: Restaurants, fast food restaurants, pop-up restaurants, laundromats, shopping malls, dance clubs, banks, Town Hall
- New skills:
Driving skill (teens can start developing the Driving skill)
- As your Sim develops the skill, you will get new parts, options and customizing tools for your vehicles!
Skating skill (children can start developing the skill with their own skate boards)
- Travel around the town with style! As your Sim develops the Skating skill, you will get new features and customizing tools for your skate boards!
Dancing skill
DJ skill
Drumming skill
Saxophone skill
New objects: hot tubs, food carts, skate boards, drums, saxophones, disco balls, dance floor, laundry machine,
Dating feature is improved.

What do you think? :smile:
Post edited by ULIBABA66 on

Comments

• Playerthe95Playerthe95 Posts: 129 Member
    Yes! I wonder how/if they can even put cars in.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Love this idea. Any way to get the developers on board? I do not think that petitions work, so maybe tweeting this or on facebook will get their attention.
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Love this idea. Any way to get the developers on board? I do not think that petitions work, so maybe tweeting this or on facebook will get their attention.

I tweeted the link of this thread to some SimGurus on Twitter :smile: let's hope they will see this thread, I really would love this type of expansion pack. Also @catloverplayer ;)
    @SimGuruDaniel @SimGuruLyndsay @SimGuruCoop @SimGuruBChick Please take a look on this thread! You have to understand how important it is to communicate with us players ;)
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    I think being able to edit world and improved dating (not sure how you meant it) should be patched in though. :# Especially love the "Manage a Restaurant with GTW" one. :D
    Great ideas! :D:kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    So well thought of I love it!
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

Great idea, but lets get the bugs fixed and the glitches taken care of and then get the ideas going to EA.
    Great idea, but lets get the bugs fixed and the glitches taken care of and then get the ideas going to EA.
    I know, this is just an idea for a future EP, I do hope they will fix all the biggest bugs (and some smaller ones too, of course!) and glitches ;)
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    I know, this is just an idea for a future EP, I do hope they will fix all the biggest bugs (and some smaller ones too, of course!) and glitches ;)

Thanks I love this idea so much that I have been thinking about it while perusing the rest of the forum. Lots of thought went into this I hope it happens, but when we have a decent foundation for it to work off of, or the best of ideas will be plum!
    Do you guys have other awesome ideas for a City Life EP? :smiley:
  • Sims4Life1928Sims4Life1928 Posts: 2 New Member
    Anyone remember when we could become a famous celebrity in sims 3? I really wish they would bring that to sims 4! I loved being a 5 star celebrity and having paparazzi follow me......i hope they do this!!!!!!
  • xBellaAnnxBellaAnn Posts: 6 New Member
    Love this idea! ALL OF IT! Hope they'll see this, this would be amazing!
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    edited August 2016
    Has this even been confirmed to be true if not then why have a thread on it Sims VIP is posting stuff on it like it's true on their site
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • thesimmerbrthesimmerbr Posts: 40 New Member
    About ea's silence about that, a group called SimsTime (in Facebook, from Brazil), which i am part, created a hashtag #EALauchTS4EP3, we could do something like this, because then EA could realize that some fans are not satifacted with this things that they are launching. Or SimGurus would only answer and it ends in that.
  • thesimmerbrthesimmerbr Posts: 40 New Member
    I loved the idea, need that in City Life! NOW!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Necro.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ginger170ginger170 Posts: 148 Member
    There's be some leaked information that "Get Into The City" Expansion Pack to be released in October.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Has this even been confirmed to be true if not then why have a thread on it Sims VIP is posting stuff on it like it's true on their site

The Sims Expansion Packs have been leaked like this for quite some time. It's probably true.

I only say "probably" because I'm so out of the loop with The Sims 4 and haven't really paid any attention to how packs have been leaked for the game.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I hope a city life ep focuses more on different ways of living and not just partying. We have enough of that.