Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's gone very quiet in here......

...does that mean everyone is happily playing?
apple-signature.png

Comments

• Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    I think so.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • caspinwallcaspinwall Posts: 916 Member
    Lovely :)
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png
  • audreydollaudreydoll Posts: 111 New Member
    It has been so quiet nobody was able to answer me if my mac could run the game!
    I guess it's a good thing though if it means that everyone can play happily :smiley:
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    audreydoll wrote: »
    It has been so quiet nobody was able to answer me if my mac could run the game!
    I guess it's a good thing though if it means that everyone can play happily :smiley:

I didn't see your post - sorry! Just answered :)

apple-signature.png
  • FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    I have been happily playing and pop in here now and then. Most of the questions I can answer get answered by others first. I guess because they are the easy ones :) and the more difficult questions I leave to the experts.

Love the updates that came with this patch. Our aliens can now be better personalised with hair and human clothes. I know there are differences in the standard alien outfit but I still had trouble telling one from another. Now I no longer need disguise my aliens. Yay.
  • jessi114jessi114 Posts: 37 Member
    I've been playing on my macbook pro circa 2011 since the mac release while I wait for my gaming desktop to be built. I haven't had any issues at all, mind you, I don't have my graphic settings on high or anything. I've been enjoying game play! :)
  • Lunder89Lunder89 Posts: 155 Member
    2 recent patches still haven't fixed the awful performance issues I am dealing with, so currently I am not playing Sims 4 at all.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Having a Blast.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • yameanodayameanoda Posts: 18 New Member
    i play on low settings with my mid-2009 mbp, it have 4gb of ram and nvidia - not the best but it tolerates an hour before i have to restart cos otherwise i'll get a memory error..
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Haven't had any issues that are specifically Mac-related -- right now I seem to be having issues saving to my local Gallery but not sure if that's a Mac issue or if we have a limit on how many lots we can have in the Gallery at one time (been mainly doing some home remodeling to add basements).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • eightsixteendeightsixteend Posts: 62 Member
    I haven't had any issues with TS4 on either one of my Apple computers. My iMac I can play on ultra and on my laptop low/medium. So there has been no need for me to be on here.
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    It's really quite cool that so many Mac users are happily playing :)

apple-signature.png
  • yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    indeed, everything works fine for me too! ^_^
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4