Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: ★ Requests fulfilled ★

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,229 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hi,

The Sims Studio heard several of my requests :

CAS:
- Clothing and accessorries: Filter system for clothing categories
- Customizable muscles: Be able to adjust each muscle size and the game should propose several body presets, athletic or not.
- Better clothing for male sims
- Direct access to CAS without loading the saved game.

Gallery:
- Rooms: Create our own blueprints and share them
- No CC included

Live mode:
- Bed interactions: Use a bed like a sofa, be able to sit and talk, kiss, ...
- Swimming pool interactions: Swim & talk, sit on the poolside & talk
- Autosave

Worlds:
- Connected worlds: Live in several worlds at the same time.

Game content:
- DLC update: Automatic and included in the game update.

Other things I didn't request but I'm happy they did it :

- Background animations (train, car traffic, boat, tramway,...): it makes the neighborhood be more alive.
- Manage the households: It's easier to manage the homeless households.

Thank you very much for making them real, it really improved my experience with The Sims games.
Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    edited May 2015
    I bet a lot of simmers would be happy if you "requested" toddlers, open worlds, locked doors and Justine Keaton...and Golluma (she's in my heart so much that I forget she's not in the game)
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Bamajam wrote: »
    I bet a lot of simmers would be happy if you "requested" toddlers, open worlds, locked doors and Justine Keaton

Why does everyone forget Golluma?!
    She was in the promo for GTW but never included :(
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,229 Member
    edited October 2019
    I bet a lot of simmers would be happy if you "requested" toddlers, open worlds, locked doors and Justine Keaton...and Golluma (she's in my heart so much that I forget she's not in the game)

I forgot to say I requested for no toddler :p
    CAS Content Updates :
    • EF01 (2014) : Swimwear, Business/Athletic career outfit, NPC Repairman outfit
    • EF02 : Valentine/St Patrick clothes
    • EF03 : Smart Girl t-shirt, NPC Tragic Clown outfit
    • EF04 (2016) : Dia de Muertos
    • EF05 (2017) : Anniversary t-shirt
    • EF06 : Various clothes
    • EF07 : ???
    • EF08 : Diwali content
    • EF09 (2018) : Plumbob t-shirt
    • EF10 : Noctis outfit
    • EF11 : Caribbean clothes
    • EF12 : Various clothes
    • EF13 : Baby Ariel clothes, Yeti costume
    • EF14 (2019) : Lunar Year clothes
    • EF15 : Moschino hoodie
    • EF16 : Pride content
    • EF17 : EP/GP/SP clothes
    • EF18 : Muslim clothes
    • EF19 : Robo costume
  • BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    edited May 2015

I forgot to say I requested for no toddler :p

Thanks for my first laugh this morning!!!

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    They cut singles parties out unfortunately but I do agree with the op on what they added.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Unfortunately for me, the cons of this game deeply outweigh the pro's...

To be totally honest, I can even bare to look at TS4 right now. I'm happy playing 2 and 3. The one thing I will say I love is the graphics and fluidness of the camera.

--T
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2015
    Well, considering the things you mentioned like the background animations. This is the quietest game I have ever played. FX guys, I need more noise, please. Yes, I am aware there is some in the backgrounds but because of your new sound system in the game with the noise not being able to be heard unless your camera is right on top of stuff, and then I would probably have to turn the speakers way up since the decimal point of that noise is probably by default really, really low, I don't actually hear much in the background. I can barely hear the train passing through, unless I scroll that way and then put the camera right up on it, and then turn up sound. I assume this is part of your new 'muffle' system. Which to be honest, I do not like. I like background noise. Even I move camera outside while my Sim inside I expect to hear noise..it's the quietest game I have ever played in my life. Seriously. And my sound is HD and not on a integrated graphic.

No whistle for the train, no fog horn for the house boat, no wind sounds, I know you must have them in there don't you? I would like to hear them. And not muffled. I do not like your new muffled sound. I do not like that if I move my camera over an inch the radio is no longer playing etc. Or you can't hear the Sims talking. Or if I just step outside I have to go looking for frog sounds, cricket sounds, owls hooting. And or creepy tree sounds, because I should hear them when my Sim steps outside imho. Or it's boring and way to quite.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited May 2015
    @Cinebar
    The ambient sounds from the neighborhood depend on where you're playing. Two of the lots in Willow Creek (closest to the water channel) you'll hear the fog horn in the mornings and evenings of the little boat.
    But yeah.. I agree. We need more neighborhood ambient sounds.
    I'd love it, once they come out with a NL EP and you're able to live in a sky rise, if they'll implement more neighborhood sounds so you'll hear like ambulances/police sirens or even helicopter sounds.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Bed still needs more interactions. :( I miss them cuddling in bed and making out in bed. I don't like the bed being a couch.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Scobre wrote: »
    Bed still needs more interactions. :( I miss them cuddling in bed and making out in bed. I don't like the bed being a couch.

I agree. Or even to have a relax option would be nice.... It looks so uncomfortable seeing my Sim sit straight up at the edge of the bed reading or doing homework... >_>
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    meeoun wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »

I agree. Or even to have a relax option would be nice.... It looks so uncomfortable seeing my Sim sit straight up at the edge of the bed reading or doing homework... >_>
    Yeah it does. Poor Sims, no wonder they get tired so much.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,229 Member
    edited April 2023
    The sims don't need comfort since TS3 :p

But I won't be against if my sims can dawdle like TS2

snapsh10.jpg
  • WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    @Cinebar
    The ambient sounds from the neighborhood depend on where you're playing. Two of the lots in Willow Creek (closest to the water channel) you'll hear the fog horn in the mornings and evenings of the little boat.
    I'd love it, once they come out with a NL EP and you're able to live in a sky rise, if they'll implement more neighborhood sounds so you'll hear like ambulances/police sirens or even helicopter sounds.

I've lived in an apartment for the past 9 years. Before that I owned my own home. I like my neighborhoods to be fairly quiet. If I start hearing kids screaming in my TS4 neighborhoods, I'm going to hunt you down. >:)
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
    WolfEyes wrote: »
    @Cinebar

I've lived in an apartment for the past 9 years. Before that I owned my own home. I like my neighborhoods to be fairly quiet. If I start hearing kids screaming in my TS4 neighborhoods, I'm going to hunt you down. >:)

*runs and hides*
  • WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    WolfEyes wrote: »
    @ Cinebar

*runs and hides*

lmao!
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.