Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    What a beautiful build @Kementari! Fabulous work! :D
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Nesoiancitzen

Heres your request for a modern residental unfurnished

Called it California Dreams
    it has
    4 bedrooms
    3 bath , 1 wc
    large living area
    good size kitchen
    and many other rooms
    DL= http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8648060
    pictures
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Im also planning to upload a furnished lot .

h2xmsbl]

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2015
    I can have 2 requests as long as 1 is a single sim right?
    If so….

Username: Anettesb
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color: light,but not pale he is Nordic but outside a lot.
    Hair color: normal color but not black…. He have a beard
    Traits: loves the outdoor, Gatherer
    Favorites: Grilled Salmon
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish: Renaissance Sim or The Tinkerer or Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium
    Name desired (optional):

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EP’s: university (l), World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Ambitions, Pets (l), show time (l), Super naturals (l) and Seasons (l), Island paradise and Into the furture (l)
    (l= limited edition with preorder bonus items, but not origin items)
    SP'S: High-end loft, Outdoor living, town life, Fast lane, Diesel, KP sweet treats, 70’s 80’s and 90’s, movie stuff and Master suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No

Please list the Store content that can be used: any, only a few promotions I don’t have – and aslong as they able to be bought I get them
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: any (well I am missing 1 or 2 but you could just ask if you want to use 1 of the items)

Link to reference pics (optional):

Additional instructions?
    I left a lot of things blank, because I want your interbitation of this:
    A nice looking male (not bodybuilder or supermodel) nice normal guy.
    Nordic, the modern Viking.
    He lives in the woods of Hidden Springs in a cabin and enjoys fishing and spending time with his dog. (if we had hunting in the game he hunt)
    He he is a handyman, and works od jobs around town, for what money he need beside that he sells his fish and forage for food in the forrest, the sweet he gets from his beehive. So he isn't rich, and his cloths schould reflect that it is practical and well used, but not fancy. He isn't poor either so it isn't about to fall of him like rags.
    He is in no way a loner, he just isn’t a partyanimal or need to be with people 24-7, 1 or 2 trips to town a week will do. But you still might see him getting a glass at the wateringhole near the lake in the evening, still in his practical every day cloths.
    All this running around the forest makes him in great shape, but that’s also about it when it comes to exesis, it doesn’t interest him 1 bit.
    While he does care for nature, he still enjoy riding his motorbike, so people don’t call him eco friendly.
    He isn’t overly romantic or flirty, but if the right ones step into his life, he will not be afraid of commitment, he does want a family after all.

note: if posible I prefere him uploaded as a houshold
    Post edited by anettesb on
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @calmorezoo
    that building looks very nice and light, would fit well in the showtime world (forgot name)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Thank you, Anettesb
    yes would suit bridge port
    h2xmsbl]

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    SBJuthberg wrote: »
    Thanks for the response. I do indeed delete the cashes everytime I remember to before I play. There's another oddity to it. IT's only affecting grown or partially grown plants. Newly planted, completely ungrown ones, were kept.

Maybe NRAA's has something to do with it somehow.

I think your instincts are right. :) I would suggest removing all your mods to your desktop temporarily, save the lots with the plants to your library and then quit the game and add your mods back in. I hope that solves it for you! Let us know how it goes. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    anettesb wrote: »
    anettesb wrote: »
    Happpy May first

nice moveing day

my request was never added to the list :disappointed:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13581659/#Comment_13581659

Dear Anette, I'm so so sorry! I didn't see it. I've added it to the list, and we'll let you know when it's claimed. *hugs*

thank you

*hugs* right back

it be interesting to see what is made.... I do have some ideas on who it can be named after.... but I talk with the creator about that.
    I tried 2 times to redecorat and rebuild the villa, and failed... never getting it to my likeing, I think the lot have to be torn down and something new build... but something new that looks old... though well kept

That's why we're here! :) It's always nice to work with someone who has a clear idea of what they want. I know it'll come together beautifully.

On your second post, your absolutely right; you can have a Sim request and a lot request. I've added your second request to the list. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Kem,
    lovely lot of terrace houses the shade of brick used is just perfect
    h2xmsbl]

• NesoiancitizenNesoiancitizen Posts: 4,344 Member
    edited May 2015
    @calmorezoo Thank you! It looks absolutely wonderful :smiley: .
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Nesoiancitzen
    screenshot_original.jpg

JkN3z9U.gif
    Find me at Sims3.com. Username: Nesoiancitizen
    I'm also on Duolingo as carlaquest
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited May 2015
    Just a heads up. I have altered my request. I found a similar existing lot on the exchange that I can make work. I'm sorry if someone had looked ahead and was excited about that build. I hope someone is able to have fun with my new request! :)
    Nesoiancitzen
    your welcome have fun
    h2xmsbl]

I would like to take the following request
    Username: winterbaby20
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home Fashioned as an Extended Stay Hotel
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Already sim friends
    please can winterbaby check in on my com thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-check-in/p1
    h2xmsbl]

Aaronsims wrote: »
    Just a heads up. I have altered my request. I found a similar existing lot on the exchange that I can make work. I'm sorry if someone had looked ahead and was excited about that build. I hope someone is able to have fun with my new request! :)

Thank you for letting me know. :) I love your inspiration pics! I think this is more appealing to me than the prior request. lol It's been updated in the Open Requests.
    SLpPUp.png
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    I would like to take the following request
    Username: winterbaby20
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home Fashioned as an Extended Stay Hotel
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Already sim friends
    please can winterbaby check in on my com thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-check-in/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @kementari that looks so pretty!
    @calmorezoo your modern house looks good!
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    Thank you all for the lovely comments :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Beautiful creations, Kemantari and Cal !! Great work as always. Rec´d :)<3

large.jpg
  • opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    Username: opod67
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build: Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All the current add-ons and packs
    Lot size (dimensions): 50 x 50
    Number of bedrooms:4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms: One master suite, one girls room, one boys room and the last bedroom should be like a guest suite.
    Number of bathrooms: 4 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: Cool colors, green, blues and purples, greys and blacks
    Colors you dislike: brown
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes and yes please, but keep it simple.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: The biggest lot in Oasis Spring
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements: Open concept, home office, all high-end furnishings, (money is no issue), gym, a room where sims can build various skills, pool, guest house (where the 4th bedroom and bathroom should go), outdoor living spaces which should include a playground.
    Additional instructions?: Just a little background. This house is for my current legacy game, so I would like a house that can easily go from one generation to the next. I also don't want an extremely large house, because I don't want it to take a sim hour for my sims to go from the kitchen to their bedrooms. I am also looking for a house that has a simple layout that is easily accessible for my sims. Feel free to add a basement, but would like only 2 floor above ground.
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: blair2396
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Starter Home
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all EPs, Master Suite, Town Life Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions):30x30
    Number of bedrooms: 2 (1 master, 1 nursery/child)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I'd like for the second room to be a nursery (with all the normal nursery furniture) with room for a child in there also
    Number of bathrooms: 1.5
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Ultra Lounge Teens Set, Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes, Wilderness Dreaming Set
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Either Monte Vista or Twinbrook
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Additional instructions? I'm starting a new Random Legacy Challenge and I'm looking for a starter home for the first few generations, so it would be great if the house could be under $20000, but if it's a little more that's ok. Thanks in advance! :)
    Thank you for your requests, opod67 and blair2396. If you need to make any changes or additions you may do so, up until your request is claimed, by editing your original request post and leaving me a note here. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Dear DNA Secretary...
    This request was completed in April. It still shows on the first page of the May thread.
    THANKS for your wonderful work!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13584478/#Comment_13584478
    wB2Zykl.jpg