Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I spott a Squeaky clean wish list – nomination game

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2015
    I agree it is clean... he just needs to be super awake and keep and eye on the sets, so he can grab them when free

when CYS came I would put on about half the set I was colecting on my wish list... if that wasn't enough (rarly was unless a sale) then I had a few at a time = about what I needed to pay for the set at that point....

@nagygina thank you for ofering doing the math....
    yes math is fun...
    hmm we might be slightly similar
    you writt poems and novels - I writ poems and paint
    you love math - I'm a math teacher (retirede do to ilness)
    we both love sims, and wants to stay with our sims3
    wonder if there are more things where we are alike....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    NagyGina wrote: »
    EvaKouk wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! I have not been active the past days due to loads of stuff to do in real but i am back and am ready to nominate and back up everyone needed. Sorry to hear about the store lags @anettesb hope it goes smooth again soon!

I believe this person has a clean wishlist: @WaterHornet
    Link to their list: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=WaterHornet

Have a good day people and happy simming! <3
    Good morning! Again I would agree that is wishlist looks clean, but the person has an over abundance of Nautical Living items (totalling 1274, making total cys (1145) over the amount of the set bought outright for 990. As for the rest of the items, they are all from One With Nature (I did not do the math there).

Oh that is indeed unfortunate i will tell him to do a rearrangement and maybe then i can renominate him if thats okay with @anettesb ! Thanks for pointing this out as you can tell im not very familiar with CYS and generally with counting i guess :D:p
    I find it to be a clean wishlist (just tell him to check out his cys for the set/s) and use the formula the sum of remaining items (full price * .9) until it equals the remaining cys amount or just a tad under. If I knew his cys I could do the math for him, if he does not understand. With cys it is tricky, the first item triggers 10% off the entire set, plus .9 * first item's full price, deducted off the set.

And don't worry, I just love math (even though I rarely get to utilize my skills for work. :D

Thank you @NagyGina for that info, being a law student i have nothing to do with maths and being relatively new to the game im not familiar with the store-CYS system, so i will pass this to him and hope he understands!
    If he doesnt understand like me he could always just include random few items from anything he fancies just to avoid the fuzz!

Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    @anette
    I just love trying to catch the best deals, and I so miss all the cascading green buttons.

@EvaKouk
    I welcome you! *Waves* *Big Pixel Hugs* and now I give you the gift I stumbled upon just a bit over 2 years ago: CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND which has lots of deals in rotation, and links to this super handy dandy Awesome DD Schedule Calculating Spreadsheet, which gives you even more links to save the most simpoints, plus a calender of all the Daily Deal Sales (the ones highlighted in green are the best savings). Since I started really into wanting to own it all, all those tricks I learned were almost all from that thread and that Spreadsheet to set alarms (back then, hot items were fast sell outs, now they last the time allotted). Also, don't want to do the math, they have links to Elianahere's Daily Deal CYS calculator, and tons of valuable info! So, climb aboard, but don't mind us, we are still addicts, even if we own the whole store! :D
    well mr @WaterHornet has been gifted and invited to the thread....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited May 2015
    I just send random celebration gifts to @Teegers and @SashaGoldenGirl
    Aw thank you @NagyGina for the warm welcome (im not that new joined forums April and game January) and for the useful links i will try to understand!

Thanks @anettesb for gifting him anyway you are very very kind, I have also invited him to the thread with personal messages no worries! Looking for more friends to nominate but it is quite hard!

@EvaKouk
    you can allways nominat strangers
    or if friends got messy lists ask them to clean it up... you can link here to explain why....
    and it IS clean.... though he might as well know about the CYS
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    yes math is fun...
    I have blonde hair and green eyes like my avatar, but it is long and somewhat a tangled mess of curls, but my mother has red hair, just the color of your avatar, and copper highlights are slipping into my hair, so who knows (26 now) as I grow older, I might just be liken to my mother. :dizzy:
    I also meditate and do yoga (I was a former gymnast - gotta keep flexible).
    I am sorry to hear about your need to retire due to illness, I shall send healing vibes your way!
    I would love to become an English or English Literature teacher, but I am extremely shy.
    Wednesdays, I volunteer at my local library (reading to small children). It is very difficult, because of my shyness, but I am trying very hard to overcome it.
    Thursdays, I volunteer reading to children (during the day) and teens (evening) at the Children's Hospital. I truly have a blast here! The children give me so much hope, and I draw inspiration from each and every one of them! <3
    I love the outdoors, and since I prefer writing with a pen and paper, one can often find me under a tree (hiding) in the park, painting pictures with words.
    I am not a mother, but I currently am the caregiver to my 11 year old brother.
    And my wishlist is "cleaned out!" hehehe :lol:
    Let's get to work then again!

I wish this person had a clean wishlist so i could nominate him: @zackmiller7 ! (You shouldnt have both the Grandpa's Grove and the Grandpa's Grove tractor)
    Link to their wishlist: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=zackmiller7

;)

anettesb wrote: »
    yes math is fun...
    I have blonde hair and green eyes like my avatar, but it is long and somewhat a tangled mess of curls, but my mother has red hair, just the color of your avatar, and copper highlights are slipping into my hair, so who knows (26 now) as I grow older, I might just be liken to my mother. :dizzy:
    I also meditate and do yoga (I was a former gymnast - gotta keep flexible).
    I am sorry to hear about your need to retire due to illness, I shall send healing vibes your way!
    I would love to become an English or English Literature teacher, but I am extremely shy.
    Wednesdays, I volunteer at my local library (reading to small children). It is very difficult, because of my shyness, but I am trying very hard to overcome it.
    Thursdays, I volunteer reading to children (during the day) and teens (evening) at the Children's Hospital. I truly have a blast here! The children give me so much hope, and I draw inspiration from each and every one of them! <3
    I love the outdoors, and since I prefer writing with a pen and paper, one can often find me under a tree (hiding) in the park, painting pictures with words.
    I am not a mother, but I currently am the caregiver to my 11 year old brother.
    And my wishlist is "cleaned out!" hehehe :lol:

hmm
    blond hair with a redish brown striks (avatar made when I coloered it red)
    bluish/greenish eyes
    also getting to look more and more like my mom :expressionless: is 33 years old
    not a gymnats though... but like riding...
    I am shy, in some ways... but love teaching... kids dosn't make me feel as shy as grownups
    Love the outdoor.... and have a little book a writt poems in.... and if thats gone I writ on napkins, bills, my hand.... or just try to memories.
    have no kids... just my dog... wow caring for your little brother (and he is very young comparde to you) how is that?
    got an empty wishlist too

did I say I love animals?
    like to ski

interesting how you can find people on the other side of earth that are more like you than your next door nabo
    edited May 2015
    Let's get to work then again!

I wish this person had a clean wishlist so i could nominate him: @zackmiller7 ! (You shouldnt have both the Grandpa's Grove and the Grandpa's Grove tractor)
    Link to their wishlist: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=zackmiller7

;)

@EvaKouk very true, if grandpa's grow can't be split 100% then just have the grow and do ads ... do many ads 342, and you got it (provided every ad works) dedicated work and an extra window..... I would say a month or less and you got it.
    If the grow can be split 100% and is CYS enable lot (considering the harvestbel) then I say split it... wait until you got enough and downloade the grow for free....

edit: the link to the list is ok, but not needed when comming with a wish... also no limit on wishfull thinkin (they don't count as nominations)
  • LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    thanks for the gift @anettesb ! I'm glad I'm not the only one who clicks off of a messy wishlist! I don't want to waste sp over-gifting when someone clearly has everything from a set on their list. It is so easy to get sets for free using just a few gifts and the DD. Anyway!

@gnlovew has a clean wishlist :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=gnlovew
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    I can confirm her wish list is clean.

P.S. I so agree about the "messy" wishlists. I also shy away from those lists that have hundreds of items. When I go to the grocery store, I am not shopping for the next two years. For the most part, I am shopping for the week. LOL.

edited May 2015
    your welcome @LadybugLeslie

Thank you ladies.... lets spread the word.... and get the mess clean up

I don't mind long lists, but they can be dropped for gifting if I get the feeling they might be messy but I don't have energy to check.

@gnlovew has been gifted
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    My goodness! Thank you @LadybugLeslie for nominating me, and @Reachsims for vouching for me! :smiley: Thank you @annetesb for the cool bookshelf! It will definitely help me toward a set! :grin:

I haven't had a chance to read, so if I'm double-dipping, I'm sorry, but @Jemlia has a clean list. :smile:

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    gnlovew wrote: »
    I haven't had a chance to read, so if I'm double-dipping, I'm sorry, but @Jemlia has a clean list. :smile:

Hope everyone has a great day!

I concur that @Jemlia's wishlist is clean. :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    thank you @Teegers for nominating me!! :smiley:
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • FiaFlynn1392FiaFlynn1392 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Teegers wrote: »
    >
    > I believe this person has a clean wishlist: SashaGoldenGirl
    >
    >
    > And it's her birthday today. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Happy birthday SashaGoldenGirl :) I agree that her wishlist is clean.

Thanks you guys <3
    edited May 2015
    @gnlovew your welcome, glad you want to play. No worries if others have nominated your nominee... it is only that you yourself don't repeet your nominees (nominat the same simmer again and again) you can nominat a new simmer each day.
    basically you can come in each day and nominat a new friend or stranger, with a clean wish list.

remeber when you nominat to post the link to the wish list

have to walk the dog, then I hope there have been posted confirmations
    Post edited by anettesb on
    gah still can't get on the store any way..... I talk with CS again tomorow..... if it dosn't work then.
    I got IN YEA... just taken ... what since gnlovew got gifted 6 hours or so?
    edited May 2015
    @FiaFlynn1392
    welcome
    thank you for playing along, please stay and make your own nominee
    and confirm other entries, no need to do it with does already checked and more than a day old, on the other and triple check is good, just better to do the new nominations....
    does this tirred brain makes any sense?
    aaand it throw me of again.....