Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rejected

My sim keeps getting rejected to get engaged but they are already boyfriend and girlfriend and the relationships are very high, I've had other sims get married with much lower relationships, any way around this?

Comments

• Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    edited April 2015
    The only way I know of is thru cas but you half to mark them as married. Let me see if i can find a cheat. Edit: I couldnt find anything sorry.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    SZ5061 wrote: »
    My sim keeps getting rejected to get engaged but they are already boyfriend and girlfriend and the relationships are very high, I've had other sims get married with much lower relationships, any way around this?

See< I had this same problem last week. My Sim invited my other Sim over and though the relationships were high, she refused his kiss. What? Their romantic relationship took a nose dive and he got the awkward moodlet. I kicked her out..lol. Built him a new woman.

Try putting a romantic object in the room, I guess, get them both very flirty and then ask the question. I wasn't going to waste time with it. It was hard enough to get those two together, so when their relationship went down, I just was done with it. Out you go..ask to leave. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SZ5061SZ5061 Posts: 29 Member
    darn I guess I have to try your suggestions, thank you guys!
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Hey at least your sim doesn't die. Mine did the other day, haha. Got rejected, mortified, dead in 2 seconds.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    What if you get your sim in the flirty mood and make some flirty cookies and call the one who is rejecting the proposals to eat some. Also does that sim have a noncommittal trait you didn't know was there or something?
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Amiutza wrote: »
    Hey at least your sim doesn't die. Mine did the other day, haha. Got rejected, mortified, dead in 2 seconds.

Mine done the exact same thing but I had the time to make him clean before he died :neutral: Gotta have a shower before I drop to the floor and can't be pleaded for. R.I.P J Hunington lll
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Perhaps its like the woohoo bug last patch, this time proposals go bad instead of woohoo
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member

Mine done the exact same thing but I had the time to make him clean before he died :neutral: Gotta have a shower before I drop to the floor and can't be pleaded for. R.I.P J Hunington lll

At least he died clean. Maybe even recovered some of the dignity he lost.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    AurnaAurna Posts: 37 Member
    edited April 2015
    Ouch, puts a whole new meaning to the words, 'Are you sure?'
    Origin ID: Aurna
    Simblr: Aurna's Sims :)
  • Options
    ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member

Interesting, this happened to J Huntington III too in my game. He was denied then died from embarrasment too! Maybe J just have bad luck LOL.
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh