Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Males Getting Pregnant Without Alien Abduction??

I recently uninstalled The Sims 4 in order to be able to remove Get To Work Ep. I love the aspect of active careers and retail shops but I don't like the aspect of aliens or male pregnancies. I bought the ep with the assumption that if you didn't look or search for aliens none of those two things would happen, but I was wrong.

The female sims I was playing had few males friends and when she visited them at their house and greeted them a weird noise comes about and out of the blue the male sim she greeted is pregnant, no abduction necessary.

Before anyone asks, I didn't have any mods that could have interfere with male pregnancy at all. I did have two mods that was supposed to prevent alien abduction and prevent pregnancy if by any chance of abduction. Plus another mod that adds a little of story progression and on the setting I have male pregnancy set to false.

After installing back the sims 4 with just outdoor retreat, it hasn't happen again but I would truly like to be able to play Get To Work Ep again.

If anyone know a way to fix this please let me know :)

Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Lucky u :p me want male pregnancy now
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I recently uninstalled The Sims 4 in order to be able to remove Get To Work Ep. I love the aspect of active careers and retail shops but I don't like the aspect of aliens or male pregnancies. I bought the ep with the assumption that if you didn't look or search for aliens none of those two things would happen, but I was wrong.

The female sims I was playing had few males friends and when she visited them at their house and greeted them a weird noise comes about and out of the blue the male sim she greeted is pregnant, no abduction necessary.

Before anyone asks, I didn't have any mods that could have interfere with male pregnancy at all. I did have two mods that was supposed to prevent alien abduction and prevent pregnancy if by any chance of abduction. Plus another mod that adds a little of story progression and on the setting I have male pregnancy set to false.

After installing back the sims 4 with just outdoor retreat, it hasn't happen again but I would truly like to be able to play Get To Work Ep again.

Thank You.

Even if none of those mods are about male pregnancy, one could be interfering with the game code just the right way to let that through. Try removing them and see what happens. At least one mods that was found to be interfering with this earlier was also not a male pregnancy mod.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member

Thank You.

Even if none of those mods are about male pregnancy, one could be interfering with the game code just the right way to let that through. Try removing them and see what happens. At least one mods that was found to be interfering with this earlier was also not a male pregnancy mod.

Doubtful because this glitch would have happened from the start. Before uninstalling I got my mods into section and it was still happening even on a Complete Vanilla Game.

• Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    emmaning wrote: »
    Lucky u :p me want male pregnancy now

Sorry to say I do not consider myself lucky :(
  • Options
    MorpharMorphar Posts: 140 Member
    This will strangely enough stop the madness:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=554768
    It was not made to stop it but it did not know that.