Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Exotic Animal Zoo EP: What’s Needed for a Very Good Zoo Expansion? (Pics)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    I would hope this goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway. A new neighborhood would be required for this EP just to house the zoo and all the animals. Even better would be if an entire new world came with it.
    Opportunity to form unusual friendships:

2vbn9na.jpg
    Animal backpacks for the kids. They can be sold or they can collect different ones as party favors from going to zoo themed parties:

2yty1is.jpg
    Marine mammal show, swim with dolphins:

jtqbky.jpg

t9bp1w.jpg
    If you’ve introduced hot tubs by then, maybe loose monkeys could join you in the hot tub/springs:

2pynt4j.jpg
    Zoo golf carts:

2qn3036.jpg
    Remotely guided balloon animals:

Elephant sprinklers for gardens and kids:

245egpx.jpg
    Paint stands for the elephants:

qx9dg1.jpg

Or chimps:

11gukcg.jpg
    If you add in aquariums, tunnels would be nice, especially if you could also have them run through pools:

30siv04.jpg

Could pools be fillable with fish? Would that and glass walls be a simple solution for building your own extra-large size aquariums?
    If you do make a Back to School EP, then Sim kids could have field trips to the zoo.

34r6tyt.jpg
    Toddlers would work really well with this expansion :):

qq8vg9.jpg

2nk1i7k.jpg
    edited June 2015
    Maybe some things to make the zoo an interesting place to visit at night. Like, light displays:

i3gugg.jpg

Fireflies and glowing moths to catch:

2mnryur.jpg

Animals that are more active at night like opossums, raccoons, owls, or bats:

153bi3c.jpg

Eyes that glow in the dark:

35izz7k.jpg

Preferably attached to some mysterious (supernatural?) animal such as a golden potto, swamp thing, or alien creature:

35l6e7a.jpg

Glow-in-the-dark aquariums:

27x12kp.jpg

Bioluminescent vegetation:

2vkx6vd.jpg

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • dublin1568dublin1568 Posts: 65 Member
    I love all your idea's!This would be awesome,thanks for inviting me.I hope you liked some of my posted ideas.
    dublin1568 wrote: »
    I love all your idea's!This would be awesome,thanks for inviting me.I hope you liked some of my posted ideas.

You're welcome. One of your suggestions was feeding peanuts to the elephants. Peanut growing might be a nice addition to the game. Sims could grow & harvest them and then use them to feed to the animals, fill bird feeders, or make peanut butter.
  • Dusty457Dusty457 Posts: 89 Member
    I love this idea of a zoo.
  • anetherronanetherron Posts: 605 Member
    I think this would be an amazing EP! Something we haven't had before. Love the idea!
  • Geckoluver61Geckoluver61 Posts: 24 New Member
    This looks awesome, but I feel it might be a separate expansion pack from pets, maybe a wild animal pack?
    Thanks for the support, guys.

@Geckoluver61, hi, welcome to the forums. Yes, that's what I'm proposing, a separate expansion pack. I have a pets thread for players to suggest ideas of what they'd like to see in a pets expansion. Please feel free to join in: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/828534/pets-ep-what-is-needed-for-a-very-good-pets-expansion/p1
  • Geckoluver61Geckoluver61 Posts: 24 New Member
    > @greenXen said:
    > Thanks for the support, guys.
    >
    > Geckoluver61, hi, welcome to the forums. Yes, that's what I'm proposing, a separate expansion pack. I have a pets thread for players to suggest ideas of what they'd like to see in a pets expansion.

Awesome thanks!
  • JulinhoXD2001JulinhoXD2001 Posts: 141 Member
    Guy, I don't make any idea how your ideas are GREAT!!
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    Great idea for The Sims 4 Pets Ep with Real Bear Not in Suit
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    i wish find Biggest ground in the sims 4 game this really cool
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    edited April 2017
    Honestly, while I'm all for a pet or farm expansion pack I don't think a zoo pack would fit into the scopes of this game. I could see an exotic pets GP though where you could have pets like lemurs, red pandas, servals, tucans... Pets that would require special care and maybe an exotic pet owner skill so that you'd have to unlock the more rare species. This could work for a zoo as well now that I think about it. Still don't think a zoo would really fit because of the depth it would likely require and fail to deliver.

Edit: Whoops, I completely didn't see how old this topic was. I'm an evil thread necromancer it seems... Sorry!
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
    No thanks, only Sims belong in rooms without doors. :/