Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many times does a sim die before it dies?

My elder sim just died today, but fortunately I plead to Grimmy and he let her stay. Now I kinda want her to die lol, so how many sim days will it take for her to die again? And how many times can your pleading be successful? :D:)
we way too young to get old <3

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2015
    I think the Grim Reaper has quite the busy schedule,at first he may be cool with it but seeing as this is a life simulator and a human dies roughly 2 humans per second or like 80,000,000 something million a year "am not doing the actual math but am close" anyway assuming he has to be 2 places every second, one day he not only is going to take your soul he has every right to steal your couch and gummi bears if needed.Give the guy a rest.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    olyanaesme wrote: »
    My elder sim just died today, but fortunately I plead to Grimmy and he let her stay. Now I kinda want her to die lol, so how many sim days will it take for her to die again? And how many times can your pleading be successful? :D:)
    you can ask many times you want but each new one reduce the chance of the next work.

for what i read the grym can come each day or every 2 days to take that sim after his first death, eventually he will ending take your sim life.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif