Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Argh! Crazy hair that I can't delete!

midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
I noticed this hair the other day, and I have no idea what it is. I've got so much CC it would take forever to weed it out!! Anyone else seen it?

25f35f8.png[/img]

In natural colors, it looks perfectly normal, btw.

Comments

• monia_vukmonia_vuk Posts: 121 Member
    Bad CC, I suppose?
  • MyDarkSimsMyDarkSims Posts: 534 Member
    when did you download the hair?
    tumblr_newjmcFwHD1r2nmjyo1_500.gif

• ArielDelphinusArielDelphinus Posts: 628 Member
    edited May 2015
    It most likely is a bad CC. For easy location that is why it is so important to keep things organized into folders and sub folders :smile:
    If you want it out I suggest pulling things out 1 to 5 at a time until it goes away.

While you are doing that I would start making folders. For example I have one folder called CAS (plus many others such as buy, config, deco, actives, build, scripts, etc) inside that I have sub folders such as accessories, makeup, fashion, eyes, skin & overlays, hair, shoes, nail polish, etc. Inside of my hair folder I have AF, AM, CF, CM, Unisex, facial hair, eyelashes & eyebrows. Inside of fashion I have AF, AM, Child, Unisex. It helps a lot when trying to find bad cc.
    “Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”
    ― Neil Gaiman
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    Thanks guys! I ended up deleting ALL of my CC due to my game being clogged up with stuff I never used. I've organized everything like you said @ArielDelphinus and it's much better now. Thank you :)
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    it's also useful to save together with the downloaded file a picture of the CC
    even if you don't know the name sometimes or what creator it was, browsing through the pictures helps to find the CC you're looking for
    is of course more work, still, i would recommend it :smile:
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I noticed this hair the other day, and I have no idea what it is. I've got so much CC it would take forever to weed it out!! Anyone else seen it?

25f35f8.png[/img]

In natural colors, it looks perfectly normal, btw.

Your avi is my expression to that cc hair. xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    I know you dislike it but just consider it as a new style since it seems like all the celebs are bald on the sides with the rest of the hair being swooped like in the pic you showed us :smile: