Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Actually saw some jealousy

My serial romantic was in the Rattlesnake, flirting away with some new guy. Some other guy she had flirted with and kissed happened to come in. He saw this and started to cry! First time since September I've actually seen jealousy, though there have been other times when I found it odd that it was missing. Poor guy. But I was happy to see the response. He slunk over to the bar afterward and ordered a drink.

Comments

• xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    It's pretty much a hit or miss in TS4.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I wish that were the case for my guy when his wife was abducted right in front of him. He just kept eating like it was no big deal. Then he went to bed. I really miss how the family reacted to abductions in S2.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I don't see jealousy very much, but in one game (TS4) I was playing this YA female, and she was a player before she got married. She did break it off with all the others before she got married. Shortly after she was married, one of her ex's showed up, and on her own she was trying to rekindle that relationship. The ex was happy, because he did not want to let her go. Her husband saw this, and he was very angry. It was quite interesting to see romance done while he was in that state of mind.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Woot congrats! Sim must have been nearby enough for the reaction to show up.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    Wow. My sim's husband died as an elder and just walked by the scene to get waffles. Well I know my sim's prioreties.
    giphy.gif
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I had my sim go into a neighbours house, flirt and kiss the guy, right in front of his wife and she just continued to watch tv and eat cereal. It wasn't until they went into the next room to do a little more than just kissing that the wife got a bit annoyed.

But then I've had it where my sim has cheated, her husband come home and found her in bed with another bloke and he was so upset. I felt so guilty that he was that upset that I tried to make her patch it up with him but he wasn't having none of it, he was that heartbroken!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties