Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Lets Play Video Ever!

I randomly decided I wanted to try making a lets play video so I did. The audio quality turned out really bad on my microphone and the game audio was too high. I use headphones when I play so it didn't occur to me that the audio would be much louder in the video.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my first foray into video lets plays. Maybe give me some advice to help with my next video?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QJOwyepFFDY
Jenny

Doop Dee Doop

Comments

• Amitaliri619Amitaliri619 Posts: 38 Member
    Congratulations my dear! It takes a lot of courage to start recording LPs and I think you have a good start! (p.s. just dropped by your channel and I think a flower shop is such a fantastic idea for a retail business!) :)
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Ok firstly, I didn't hear anything bad in the quality. I have had the same issue with getting the sounds right in my video tests that I did, it just takes trial and error. My only tip I have is before making another ep, to use a different save to use as a tester whilst changing the settings..apart from that, I think you are good.

Secondly, I think the video was good. When I next log into my YouTube..I'll subscribe. :)
  • libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    I'm gonna bookmark this so I can watch later since I'm doing laundry and need to jam out to music lol *dances like a sim* :smile: