Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs?

I have two things happening to me right now one been about a week now the other just a day. Everytime I go to Work (scientist) it tells me one build mode item removed . I have no clue what it could be because I never see anything missing. Whatever it is isn't really hurting my gameplay so i just shrugged it off. The 2nd started yesterday maybe day before. I go to the computer to find a new penpal to work on postcard collection and I have gotten up to 11 of them, this being after moving that fixed my mail bug. But now everytime I go to look for replies all it ever tells me is find a penpal. It never comes up to look for replies, it also doesn't say it's too soon to have replies like it used too. I have repaired files. I have removed all mods from this time period and before. No luck yet :/ i only have 4 more to get.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello.
    Perhaps deleting the localthumbcache.package that is in your Documents-Electronic Arts-Sims 4 folder may help.
    Also, repairing GTW as well as the base game may help, if you have only repaired just the base game. To to repair GTW , you need to click the sims 4 picture, then click the little "i" button that is next to the play button, and that will take you to a screen that shows the Eps/game packs that you own. Right click GTW and click repair.
  • DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    @rosemow I tried deleting the file you mentioned, nothing, I tried repairing again repairing all 3,nothing I then went on a merry little ride with my game. I uninstalled Origin and Sims 4 reinstalled both with no mods whats so ever . nothing. Tried it on a sim I have in another save that has never collected the postcards. (my current sim is the first to collect them) they worked fine. So my husband remembering that moving let me receive mail again suggested i move us to a different lot. Nothing. So I had my sim start using different computers in different places .. nothing.
    so I reinstalled my mods and sat down not knowing what to try next.
  • flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    i have a Music bug!

2 or 3 Kind of Music at the same time during the game !
  • DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    @simso36fg Yeah I got that when trying to listen to my custom music.. turned off radios still playing I just picked up all the stereos it stopped.
  • kayluhh14kayluhh14 Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to know if it's just maybe an issue with my computer or my game in general but for some reason my Sim cannot go to the fridge and make food and the pizza delivery man never shows up even after I pay for the pizza and I pay for the food but she never makes it just goes away but takes the money , is this a frequent bug that you trying to work out or what please help my sim is hungry
    !!!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    kayluhh14 wrote: »
    I want to know if it's just maybe an issue with my computer or my game in general but for some reason my Sim cannot go to the fridge and make food and the pizza delivery man never shows up even after I pay for the pizza and I pay for the food but she never makes it just goes away but takes the money , is this a frequent bug that you trying to work out or what please help my sim is hungry
    !!!

Hello @kayluhh14. Repairing the game can help with your fridge issue. To repair the game, right click the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair. If that doesn't help, delete the localthumbcache.package that is in your Documents-Electronic Arts-Sims 4 folder.