Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Egg collecting after April?

They've said egg collecting will end after April, and the bunny toy is unlocked per family that finishes the egg collection, so what does that mean for any family we make after April is over? Will they just not be able to buy the bunny toy then even though we finished the egg collection on other saves?
Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• Options
    mapleholliemaplehollie Posts: 179 Member
    I don't know anything for sure, but I would imagine that they'd just unlock it for everybody after that. After all, why would they bother making the bunny toy only for it to be impossible for anybody to get? I'm just guessing though.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Not sure, but it may then be available via the cheat "bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement" but we'll have to see. I'm anticipating there will be future little reward items like this too, which may come monthly or seasonally.
  • Options
    PixiePixie Posts: 24 New Member
    I think if they do make it available for everyone after April, that kind of makes collecting the eggs pointless, right? Unless you just like the eggs. But, it definitely takes the challenge out of it.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Maybe it'll return each Easter with new eggs and/or a new reward added to get?
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I don't know what will happen either. I just want the eggs to stop and the bunny is creepy. The eyes change!
  • Options
    Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    I don't know what will happen either. I just want the eggs to stop and the bunny is creepy. The eyes change!

ewwwwwwwww glad i havent claimed it,i have all easter eggs though.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I have the no mail bug in my game.....yes I repaired it, reinstalled it and no...no mods or CC. I've collected all the eggs, got the message about the bunny and no mail. So I don't know if I'll ever see the plum thing.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited April 2015
    $500 DLC for the bunny and Easter eggs when April is over. >:)
  • Options
    wfp1974wfp1974 Posts: 5 New Member
    Ok well i'm in November now and i want the bunny and it still says that i have to complete the decorative eggs collection to get him so now what
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    You have to use cheats to unlock the bunny :)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack