Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"New Item" labels not disappearing

When you install a new pack the items included in it have a "new" label tacked on them in build/buy mode so you know what's new. I've clicked on all of them to get rid of them, but the doors, window, and activities & skills sections are still highlighted gold anyway. Is there any way to get rid of that?
Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Set your walls to high. Then click on the new doors and windows to get rid of them. Not sure what to do with activities since I and several others have same problem and don't know how to get rid of it.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • AmberEECAmberEEC Posts: 109 Member
    Sorry i know this an old post but did the above work for you? I have used every object in my game (even with showhiddenobjects cheat on) but it still says there are new items in my activities and hobbies sections.
    Origin ID: AmberECC
    Simming since the sims 2

• MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    I've got the same problem. It was supposed to have been fixed in the latest patch but clearly isn't.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    I have this on my game, but with the rooms, the only way to fix them is buying, which wastes lots of money
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • finefashionistafinefashionista Posts: 168 Member
    I also have this problem, but only with the Activities & Skills category.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Nope. Haven't found a fix for it yet. Guess I'll always have new items that don't exist. Patch didn't fix it.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    If I'm correct, SimGuruDrake is already aware of the fact that the patch apparently didn't fix the issue - and she's passed it on.
    I do wonder if you were to get Spa Day, which I'm pretty sure will have items in the Activities&Skills category, and buy everything from that pack, would that make it dissappear? (I know, we have to wait until Tuesday to find out)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr