Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STATEMENT Fashion Competition - WINNER ANNOUNCED -

Comments

• _aa13ls10__aa13ls10_ Posts: 466 Member
    Front page updated with reserves
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    Are there any restrictions on extras? And what we can do with the dress besides not adding a belt/editing it to look physically different? Like, no color/pattern restrictions?
    23uvol1.jpg
  • abillings1978abillings1978 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Models Name: Aria Walters
    Your nickname:Abillings1978
    Headshot on black background:
    Screenshot-8_zpsrhbh0len.jpg
    Body shot on black background wearing a red dress:
    Screenshot-7_zps5x3gqixl.jpg
  • 1makemebelieveagain11makemebelieveagain1 Posts: 163 Member
    Model Name: Ariana Miller
    Nickname: I don't really have one, just call me Adriana

z1XEKZZ.png

1zlqojX.png
    rbdvkw.png
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    ok, so more often than not, mediafire won't let me download things... usually when this happens, i find other CC. But this time the comp calls for specific items.... and of course mediafire says '' f you''. Would it be possible for you to email me the file? hopefully this wont happen every round. if not, i wont be able to compete...
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Ugh this is going to be such an awesome comp my lord! Curses for me being busy. But I shall be a loyal lurker!!
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    @Evergreen226 : you can use extras and the only changes to the dress are ones you can do in game in case
    @Mhamilton0911 : sure. Send me your email and let me know when you need them.
    @abillings1978 and @1makemebelieveagain1 lovely models
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Reserve me, please <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    @_aa13ls10_ - sweet, thank you!!

@1makemebelieveagain1 - do you happen to know where you got your model's hair from? It's gorgeous ((and so is she, of course! I love a good ging))
    23uvol1.jpg
    Reserve me, please <3

Sure
    Polite notice asking people to get their apps in asap so we can get this competition on the go :)
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Uhm I sort of figured that I would be able to get this in this weekend since this justs started at the weekend. I totally understand if you want to start before then but I won't get to game till weekend (or maybe Wednesday but that's not definite) since this is my last week of school so I'm busy with last minute assessments, assembly's and my leavers mass/ last day out treat etc. hope you understand, and I completely understand if you need to go ahead before then :)
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    @_2213ls10 Ok great! I will need this dress then, i tried again this morning to download, but it won't for me. My email is my username here @gmail.com

And i will be in game later, i'm helping my hubby sheetrock our kids new bedrooms! So the app and mock should be in later today, maybe tomorrow.
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    P.s (since my phone won't edit comment without spazzing out on me.. Maybe you should set a deadline so everyone knows when to get them for?
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • EliEli Posts: 725 Member
    I agree with Heather, I think you should set a deadline for this. It would make it easier for me to plan when to fit doing the 1st assignment in to get it in on time.

I SHOULD have my app in tonight but with only just reinstalling my game I have to get some CC downloaded and such first. I work a lot as well as being at college and having essay's to complete so if it gets too late and I haven't had chance to do my app, I will try and get it in tomorrow :)
    edited April 2015
    I will probably give to next week to get all applications in and then the 1st assignment three days later. I'll update that on the front page.

Model applications are due 27th April
    Assignment one is due 30th april
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Judge Submission
    Nickname: Joe
    Experience: I am relatively new to modelling, having just started at the beginning of this year; however, I feel I have learned a lot since joining the community, especially about editing and minor things such as lighting. I am relatively active on the forums, checking them most days (if not every day). This would be my first stint of judging a competition, but I am extremely dedicated and believe myself to have a strong creative instinct.
    Headshot on a black background: Will post when next in game.
    c0Ixg8O.png
    @JoeJoe11 thanks for the application.

You and LE will be my judges for this competition
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Thanks :) Excited for this competition to begin; it's going to be fun. If you ever need to reach me, I check PMs a lot.
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Models Name: Blake Rush
    Your nickname: Eli
    Headshot on black background:

Screenshot-6_zpsreypwrx0.jpg

Body shot on black background wearing a red dress:

Screenshot-8_zpsvsw9g4pq.jpg
  • 1makemebelieveagain11makemebelieveagain1 Posts: 163 Member

@1makemebelieveagain1 - do you happen to know where you got your model's hair from? It's gorgeous ((and so is she, of course! I love a good ging))

Thanks, I got the hair from the sims resource. You can find it here
    rbdvkw.png

Thanks, I got the hair from the sims resource. You can find it here

Thank you!! :)

23uvol1.jpg
    @Eli great model
    Thank you :)
    Bump for more applications :)