Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ads Break When Daily Deal Changes

Has anyone else had this problem? I'll be happily collecting ads but if the Daily Deal changes while the ad is playing, or before I grab the points from the ad, the ad just disappears?

I suppose it shouldn't bother me - I am seeing a lot of ads recently, so I'm not hurting for points any more. But it is a bit frustrating to have wasted that little bit of time because I didn't see that the Daily Deal is almost up.

Anyone else? Or is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Yeah, that's been happening to me for the last couple of weeks. I try not to click on an ad if the timer is just about to run out on the deal. It's the only solution I've found :/
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    @Schweighsr, yes, it happened to me once with a particularly long ad. The problem is that the change-over causes a page refresh which is going to interrupt any processes running in that tab of your browser.
    Like @despina53 I tend to avoid even viewing the DD page around change-over time as I don't often get many offers in the UK and sometimes I find that after the refresh I don't get the offer again.
    It makes it a bit easier to avoid change-over now that everything last the full allotted time as it is always at around 19 minutes past the hour.