Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Um what?

I just had a baby that came from a female alien and a male normal sim. it looks like alien baby, but i didn't get the achievement "very special delivery" and i didn't get the cool alien bassinet? what happened?
we way too young to get old <3

Comments

• Options
    Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    Your sim might just look really messed up. When it ages up as a child see if it can disguise. Does the birth certificate look normal or different?
  • Options
    olyanaesmeolyanaesme Posts: 338 Member
    Uh no. It has the baby outfit on, the alien one. And it was born by an ALIEN.
  • Options
    Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    > @olyanaesme said:
    > Uh no. It has the baby outfit on, the alien one. And it was born by an ALIEN.
    Glitch?
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    Doesn't the alien bassinet only appear if you go to the hospital?
  • Options
    olyanaesmeolyanaesme Posts: 338 Member
    yep, i went to the hospital
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    My alien hybrids looked like aliens when they were born, but they're definitely hybrids.
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited April 2015
    You wont get an alien bassinet if it is a hybrid baby. The ONLY way to get the achievement and bassinet is if your MALE sim is abducted and becomes pregnant by a Pollination Tech, most likely Pollination Tech #3. And in order to get the alien birth certificate, your male sim has to have the baby delivered at the hospital and you must be present for it.
    If you have a female alien that you play and a male human sim, the female gets pregnant and then has the baby, that would be a hybrid baby, so you will not get the achievement, bassinet, or birth certificate...And the baby when it ages will probably have hair and wont have pointy ears, etc.
    Hope that helped!
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Did anyone ever have an alien
    or normal sim from an alien+human couple? All my children from them are hybrids.
    I miss it how you had a chance in TS3 to get a full blown supernatural or none at all, but maybe this happens and i just didn't experience it?
  • Options
    xbecky685xxbecky685x Posts: 323 Member
    My male sim got abducted and had a full alien baby x
    Gallery xbecky685x
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    edited April 2015
    My alien couple had twins and they had them at the hospital, they didn't get the alien bassinet but they definitely are full aliens. However, if they weren't abducted or born from two aliens then they're a hybrid. The baby will look alien, but when it ages up to a child it will not be able to disguise itself and have hair. My alien+human couple has only had hybrids as well. I don't think it's possible to have full aliens in sims 4 from such a couple.
  • Options
    SourBottleBabyGirlSourBottleBabyGirl Posts: 145 Member
    I had an alien female, and human male, i tried for a baby and both got pregnant, the alien gave birth to a hybrid but the normal sim gave birth to a full alien, so it is possible the only problem i had was the full alien baby wasnt related to my alien sim somehow? even though i know for a fact she was the mother as my normal sim was yet to be abducted, odd. Also with my first abduction pregnancy (my alien sims father) he had her at the hospital i got the achievement, got the special birth certificate but i didnt get an alien bassinet which sucked :/
    twitch%20banner%201_zps0aycbnr6.png
    tell me my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited April 2015
    I had a hybrid have triplets with an alien, she had one hybrid and two full alien children. I've got a pic uploaded somewhere (i'm on my tablet) I'll see if I can find it.

Edit - had the url in another post

avakids.jpg
  • Options
    thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    [quote="marcellala;13555987"]Did anyone ever have an alien[left][/left] or normal sim from an alien+human couple? All my children from them are hybrids.
    I miss it how you had a chance in TS3 to get a full blown supernatural or none at all, but maybe this happens and i just didn't experience it?[/quote]

I had a male human sim try for baby with a female alien sim. They both go pregnant. She had twins and he had a single baby.... and they were all human. o_o
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2015
    It's random. My hybrid is full alien with pointy ears and no hair but hybrids seem to be always blue (her mother was green). Her eyes are human. Didn't get the alien bassinet or birth certificate. I don't care much for achievements so I didn't notice it, but I would assume I didn't get it. She has all the functions of a true alien, though.

Here's a pic: Screenshot_407_1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Human father, alien mom...baby looked like an alien baby when it was born, when it became a child it looked like a human child with blue skin.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Human father, alien mom...baby looked like an alien baby when it was born, when it became a child it looked like a human child with blue skin.

I love these variations! Hope to discover more like this. :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Mana94Mana94 Posts: 118 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »
    You wont get an alien bassinet if it is a hybrid baby. The ONLY way to get the achievement and bassinet is if your MALE sim is abducted and becomes pregnant by a Pollination Tech, most likely Pollination Tech #3. And in order to get the alien birth certificate, your male sim has to have the baby delivered at the hospital and you must be present for it.
    If you have a female alien that you play and a male human sim, the female gets pregnant and then has the baby, that would be a hybrid baby, so you will not get the achievement, bassinet, or birth certificate...And the baby when it ages will probably have hair and wont have pointy ears, etc.
    Hope that helped!

but there are other things too! if a female sim has a baby with a male alien, the baby will be an alien ( at least in both my cases) and they will have an alien certificate but not an alien bassinet). but now i've had a female alien have a child with a male human and the child looks alien but she has a human certificate so i guess she's human, right?