Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show off your best looking townies! (Picture heavy)

One of the things I hated about TS3 were the randomly generated townies who all had the exact same face. But I've found in TS4, at least in my game, I get a lot of cool and unique looking sims roaming about. I actually tend to spend more time snapping pics of my townies than actually playing the game lol. So I wanted to create this thread to show off some of my best looking townies and I'm hoping you guys will share some of yours too!

Here are a few of my favorites to start;

msnSI80.png

e6fJqOR.png

A1Fkup4.png

riYELQS.png

Comments

• MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited April 2015
    You're getting so lucky with your townies! I usually give mine makeovers & move them in somewhere if I like them enough :D let me see if I can find a pic...

Here we go! The girl on the far right is by far my prettiest randomly generated sim! I didn't have to touch her face at all, I just gave her new outfits :)

04-02-15_10-40nbspAM.png

My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I never see any perfect looking sims but it defiantly is much better.

This sim popped up in my game as the librarian. I had too much fun giving her a makeover. I'm pretending shes part alien and will own her own book store one day.
    16338491673_75f4cb23fb_o.png
    tumblr_nmqd5uHkyD1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    @MandysAMess That sim is so pretty. You should upload her. o:)
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    16432957004_fce9dc0aa1_o.png
    16957487952_8b4505d6c9_o.png

The woman was culled though. :(
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
    @MandysAMess That sim is so pretty. You should upload her. o:)

She's super cute! I'll upload her later tonight once I get a chance to get in game :)
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member

Excuse me for asking, but what is a "perfect looking sim"? What are you looking for?

Excuse me for asking, but what is a "perfect looking sim"? What are you looking for?
    I'm very picky when it comes to sims. There is no real perfect image since I don't always play the same type sim. Size, hair color, eye color, etc... It would be impossible for the game to create the perfect sim since I like to tweak everything.
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member

I know that the question isn't for me, but I call a Sim perfect when it's face doesn't distort when the game starts animating her. That's to say, the Sim remains recognizable as a humanoid.
    mayawang_zps354a1d61.jpg
    Perfect! <3
    @LittleMinxUndr Good point ;)
    Bookmarked the thread... I usually go on make over binges and once I have my gameworld in order and start plauying in earnest, my ninja make-over skillz will be called upon often. Before/after screenies will be thick!
  • BokimbolBokimbol Posts: 503 Member
    [img][/img]b3k4qu.png

Second gen sim. This is all genetics with some help from a mod on her mother. LOL. And not tampered with after birth other than clothes obviously. I was very curious if the mod uhm "attributes" would carry over each generation. As you can see they did. All the non first generations have not been tampered with.

[img][/img]be7m9d.png

Second gen Sim in her second trimester believe it or not.

[img][/img]2ug1hs7.png

1st generation Sim

[img][/img]rkyj61.png

1st generation Sim

[img][/img]t9tso3.png

First 3rd generation Sim. She is only a teen though. I have the full house mod and it's a pain to change there clothes as you have to move them out the house, change their clothes then invite them back in to do it. So I am waiting for the next kid to age up to teen before I do this one and the next at the same time.

Unfortunately all my first gens are dead and the rest of my second gens are elderly. All first and second gen sims have kids so curious to see how they will turn out.

• xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    edited April 2015
    @Sul5ul Really? That's unfortunate. I guess the sims in my game just have good genes hahaha. Not all of them look so awesome though.

@MandysAMess Omg that sim is gorgeous! She kind of looks native american, in my opinion! I typically only give townies makeovers if they're outfits are really atrocious. I had one guy walking around in my game in the grim reaper suit...dress...thing for the longest time. Surprisingly a lot of townies are generated in some pretty cool outfits though. Like this hipster right here...

wizcy8T.png
    @Simasaurus09 Ahhh your librarian is super cute! Loving the green hair. Also very jealous of your graphics. Since I got my new laptop, my screenshots haven't turned out as nice as they used to.

@PixelsSquared Great looking townies! I would be so upset if the woman got culled, she's so pretty.

EDIT: Actually just checked my screenshot settings and the settings were actually a little low lol. Whoops.
  • BokimbolBokimbol Posts: 503 Member
    Oops, I'm sorry. Just noticed it said townies. LOL
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    A few more, with better quality screenies this time xD

Ss3kGqS.png
    AL9F8Cc.png
    T4eK9lt.png
    umKUDwd.png
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Passers-by in the park.

Sims_zps17b64777.png

Townies in 3 do have similar faces but so do the sims in 4 imho.
    5JZ57S6.png
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Passers-by in the park.

Sims_zps17b64777.png

The Sim in the topleft is amazing!
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Passers-by in the park.

Sims_zps17b64777.png

All I see is diversity.
    I just put Annika on the gallery :) my Origin ID is MandysAMess.

Annika.png

There's some better pics of her, I think she's super cute! She honestly looks better in-game than in these :)
    A few more, with better quality screenies this time xD
    AL9F8Cc.png

This girl is sooo pretty! I'd love to style her up!! Is she on the gallery?

Passers-by in the park.

Sims_zps17b64777.png

The Sim in the topleft is amazing!
    At least she doesn't have that smile. But she has no chin either.
    5JZ57S6.png
    Astro wrote: »
    Passers-by in the park.

Sims_zps17b64777.png

All I see is diversity.
    In hair- and skin colours sure, but the shape of the mouths, their whole appearance, they are just not individuals. And it's not that I want to spoil a positive topic, but it irritates me. Why is it so hard for them to give us really unique characters in this game.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    QCUU9xh.png

aQixMBC.png
    the woman in the pink sweater is the townie. the male i created

The woman pictured here is also a townie, i just re-dressed her and did her makeup.

XFrBHKI.jpg
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    Here are the best looking townies the game has given me. The first one, I gave her make-up because she was the bartender at the Blue Velvet until recently, and I thought she looked awful plain for the nightclub! She's a beautiful sim named Debra. She was the most beloved bartender in town--my sims sometimes develop a special attachment to their drink servers, who often hear all their secrets or "witness" them first hand!

debra.jpg

This is a shot I got of the best looking male townie generated by the game. He required no make-overs and soon got married and became playable! He's a little "defective" though.

Bentley.jpg

This one isn't the prettiest, but she's pretty and when I first encountered her, she was glitched! I didn't realize it at the time. I thought "Oh my, I've never seen a blue sim generated by the game."

Trinity1.jpg

What I didn't realize is that I captured another shot of her later the same day.

Trinity2.jpg

Here she's seen on the left. She has been seen in town a lot lately, and my doctor recently discovered the not so surprising truth about her: she's an alien. I guess when she was blue, she was half-way out of her disguise? What is up with that?? She's never been seen blue again! LOL Looking through my screenshots, I noticed her in the background of several shots (all the Outdoor Retreat townies were generated recently because in this save game, my sims never went camping until after I installed GTW. One of my game wardens is an alien too!)
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • jotodd328jotodd328 Posts: 45 Member
    Sul5ul wrote: »
    Hi,

I've never seen any attractive townies.

I would have to agree with you there!
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    04-04-15_5-28nbspPM_zpsmt05i3xg.png

Maci, who is an old lady now, is the mother/grandmother of my current sim rotation and was a townie. I changed her hairstyle, but that is it. Not a super awesome picture, but the only one I have uploaded online atm.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT