Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Slow Motion and Camera Roll - For Machinima

Hello everyone.

Do you guys know how to do the slow motion and camera roll in The Sims 4? When in cameraman mode (Tab key), the camera roll is where you press Shift + A or D then the view of the screen then tilts some degrees to the left and right. Not the camera tilt that has been an issue before because of the new camera controls. In The Sims 3, these has been included in the base game. I'm just wondering why The Sims 4 doesn't have it? It's been months since the release, why this haven't yet been part of some updates? In some of the trailers I've seen from the official YouTube channel of The Sims, they had slow motion scenes. Like from the trailers before the release like the "Epic Wood" one, the launch trailer, and up to the Get To Work expansion pack trailers. It quite bothers me as a machinima maker since these two things are very essential. I know I'm not the only one who wants this that's why I wish it could be back soon. Wish The Sims team could hear our voice out.

I know this is not supposed to be posted here but I just want to let everyone and The Sims team see it. I already posted this in the section where this should be. But I can see that the general discussion has more discussions and visitors compared to the Video Haven section. So I hope you guys understand. Thanks. :)

NephetsYUI

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Um, how does a camera roll look like? I want to help but I don't really get what you mean by tilt (like panning up and down?)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • NephetsYUINephetsYUI Posts: 33 Member
    Imagine it this way, let's say you are holding a picture. Then that picture is on landscape form. Then try to rotate that picture which will go from landscape to portrait. In between the movement from its landscape form to portrait form is the kind of tilt I'm referring to if you get what I mean. In The Sims 3, that is called the camera roll. If you've played The Sims 3, you will get what I mean. :)
  • Mirella DachevaMirella Dacheva Posts: 28 Member
    You mean the parameters? Which we had in Sims 2 and 3?
  • NephetsYUINephetsYUI Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 2015
    It is wherein you can rotate your screen to clockwise to counterclockwise.. That's what I mean. Haha.