Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Frimlin's Creations - (NEW: Cleve Cottage - 50k Family Home)

FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 283 Member
edited December 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi all!

Welcome to my thread! Please make yourself at home. :)

LATEST BUILDS / SPEED BUILD VIDEOS AT THE LAST PAGE OF THIS THREAD. Sorry for shouting. <3
  • LATEST NEWS I'm now making speed builds on YouTube! Check them out here. Thanks for the interest!
  • TWITTER: I mostly post about my new builds on Twitter first! My username is Frimlin there too.
  • SIMS 4 GALLERY: Guess what, I'm on the gallery as Frimlin also! Please consider following me. :smile:

Various Previous Builds:

Vintage Glamour Starter - 18k Starter Home - Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)

0bH9oC0.jpg

Speed build video (with facecam!):
https://youtu.be/5FM4Vdy-FA4

Myshuno Horizons - Luxury 5 Bed Penthouse - Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)

Replacing the Stargazer Lounge in San Myshuno's Uptown, this fully-featured modern build is sure to keep your sims entertained and educated. :)

KWtU9Lk.jpg

Artist Studio Starter - 18k - Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)

Creative sims need an inspiring start in life. This artist-focused starter home is sure to ignite the imagination. :)

FUFUhmV.png

Highgate Family Manor - Luxury 5 Bed - Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)
A luxury 5 bed family home filled with loads of different fun activities and useful items for fussy sim families.

mbJ8IRp.jpg

Burleigh Cottage - 17k Starter - Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)
A pretty Tudor cottage at only 17k simoleons! The perfect place to start out in Windenburg.

G5eQ9Gl.jpg

Mildenhall Manor - 220k Luxury Family Home - Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)
A modern family home with a traditional touch, Mildenhall manor has a range of useful objects, with a focus on recreation and wellness.

ggeWgOD.jpg

Hestia's Retreat - 18k Starter - Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)
Warm welcome to Hestia's Retreat! This cute, rustic, starter cottage comes complete with 3 bedrooms and a cosy living area.

MhamYwY.jpg

Demeter's Cottage - Starter Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)
With wood and stone, this starter home gives a somewhat "eco" appearance.

VbJTIZh.jpg

Fairview School Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)
A cute and fully featured elementary/primary school, perfect to awaken and inspire young minds. Check it out!

PaijpYV.jpg

Thistlemead - 40k Click to go to post (Pics + Download link!)
A new 40k budget home for those newly wed sims who haven't yet inherited their parent's houses yet... :p

2MX6ikl.jpg

Tudor Regency - Starter
I just can't stop making those mock Tudor homes, eh? This starter has not 1, not 2, but 3 bedrooms!
iRqc05s.jpg

The Poolside - Starter
A colourfully-decorated modern starter.. with a pool!
NboeVhY.jpg

English Country - Starter
Another mock Tudor build but this time with a starter budget of 20k!
Download: http://goo.gl/2fNzqV

rW31unE.jpg

The Moated Manorhouse
Another modern build from a couple of months ago. 6 bedrooms, multiple bathrooms, filled with style and luxury all on a 30x20 lot. Had my main family in there for quite a while so it gets an extra seal of approval from me. :)
Download: http://goo.gl/7IKeR8

u0yisIX.png
ZKfZQ5m.png

Wessex Cottage
A mock Tudor style 4 bedroom family home for a budget of 70k simoleons.
Download: http://goo.gl/L76zpL

Vid1WcR.jpg

Chester House - Unleashed
A modern style 3 bedroom family home with no budget restrictions (so full luxury items..etc.) I really like this house and have my main active family in there right now!
Download: http://goo.gl/TqhVTf

1abM6kG.jpg
uV4tPT1.jpg

Sunset Retreat - Starter
I'm a big starter house maker! Here's just one of many...
Download: http://goo.gl/D5Q26U

mf786DY.jpg

Thornton Manor
Another modern style 3 bedroom family home with no budget restrictions (so full luxury items..etc.) This one is actually a massive remake of a house I made a few months ago.
Download: http://goo.gl/JYPO6B

pwIoBcC.jpg

The Wildflower - Starter
Another starter house... what a surprise!
Download: http://goo.gl/XgmW3O

k9ISJPd.jpg
xvQaAwG.jpg

Bishop's Manor
Another mock Tudor style home but more spacious and with a higher budget (80k). This is actually an exterior-remake of a previous house I uploaded. I really liked spreading that mock Tudor love.
Download: http://goo.gl/WdlQHy

xfzHmfF.jpg

Devon Cottage - Starter
Could it be... *another* starter? Yes, yes it could! (This will start to become a pattern... I love starters!)
Download: http://goo.gl/uVJXmW

Ks6lb4F.jpg
2n2K3xl.jpg
Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
E9fDd6Q.png
Post edited by Frimlin on

Comments

• DanaKScullyFBlDanaKScullyFBl Posts: 355 Member
    OMG I love your houses!!!! they are so real life looking that I want to move into 1 right now with Mulder!!!! *hugs* Remember: The Truth Is Out There!!!!!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :) Each of your homes are very nice! Very nice exterior designs of each of them! It is nice that you enjoy building starter homes. Your starter homes are very nice places for sims to begin their sims lives in. The Tudor style theme of Wessex Cottage and Bishop's Retreat looks very nice! Very nice roof covered front porch in your Bishop's Retreat home build! The stone texture of the exterior, the roofing and the type of and placement of the windows in the home looks very nice. Very nice curved front porches in Devon Cottage and Wildflower Starter. The flowers in the front corner nook in Wildflower Starter looks pretty. The roofing in Thornton Manor is very nice! Very nice black and white colour scheme of the exterior of the home. It looks so very nice how you have placed the plants in the outdoors areas of the build! The fish water fountain feature in the front of the home looks very nice! Nice outdoors patio area in the Sunset Retreat build for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table enjoying being out in the sunshine. The slanted roofing of Chester House is very nice! The white colour of the exterior and the placement of the windows in the build looks very nice. Very nice front patio areas! The water fountain feature is nice. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the dining table in the outdoors air. The stone texture of the exterior and the front porch in Wessex Cottage is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks either sides of the front footpath. Nice sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats watching sims pass by their home.
    Each of the homes are very nice! :)
  • FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 283 Member
    rosemow, I don't know what to say, that's amazing feedback and very kind of you to take the time to type that for me. I am glad you like my builds and I greatly appreciate you took the time to say such nice things about them. I sometimes put a lot of time in to the builds and then upload them and get very little interest so it can be disheartening and so I always really like it when someone takes a moment to just say a nice comment. Can make a world of difference. Thanks again and enjoy your weekend! :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great houses! Thank you for posting them here!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Your builds are gorgeous.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Thank you DanaKScullyFBl, Ash072, and kamb1403. :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful homes! I especially love the Bishop's Retreat! Love the landscaping too. :)
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Beautiful homes! I especially love the Bishop's Retreat! Love the landscaping too. :)

Thank you, yanti68! I just realised now I hadn't put the name of Bishop's Manor in correctly but it's now fixed. :D

E9fDd6Q.png
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    You have quite the flair for architecture, @Frimlin :) Most of the houses that I make for my sims are functional boxes :lol:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Great to see your showcase thread @Frimlin! :smiley:
    I know that I love your builds when I first commented on your Stone Lodge – Starter. It's so rustic, cozy, gorgeous, and great price too!
    I also like your each of your builds, they're very uniquely designed by your creativity and personality. :)

Bookmarked and already followed in the gallery! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • islarosexivislarosexiv Posts: 454 Member
    Great thread @Frimlin! I love Wessex Cottage and the Bishops Manor! The Moated Manorhouse is beautiful (I love the roof!) as is the Devon Cottage Starter.

I'm so glad you started a thread, otherwise I never might have stumbled upon your gorgeous work!
    Gallery: Islaroses
    Build Showcase: Islaroses
    Simblr: islarosesims.tumblr.com
    Sims Mobile: NJUTWNP

• MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Awesome builds!!! You're so talented! I especially love Wessex Cottage! Wow <3
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    Hello :), I just came home from a seminar and it is so nice to see that you started your thread :) I bookmarked it as I am a disaster on keeping up when it comes to the forums, twitter and any social online thingies.......i am trying to get better at it :D

You have lovely builds - I especially love your starters - but they are all very nice creations with lovely details.

Don't be disheartened when it looks as if people do not show interest.
    Sometimes it takes a few days till a building gets attention as it drowns in the flood of uploads and some people simply do not like to comment - even if they download or favourite your build.

Happy building & simming :) - looking forward to more of your beautiful houses!

Have a beautiful weekend,
    Lari :)

bannerforum1.jpg

You have quite the flair for architecture, @Frimlin :) Most of the houses that I make for my sims are functional boxes :lol:

Thank you my dear! :) Some of my older houses were like that... but I tried and tried again. Don't give up!
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Great to see your showcase thread @Frimlin! :smiley:
    I know that I love your builds when I first commented on your Stone Lodge – Starter. It's so rustic, cozy, gorgeous, and great price too!
    I also like your each of your builds, they're very uniquely designed by your creativity and personality. :)

Bookmarked and already followed in the gallery! :smiley:

Thanks a lot! I will add Stone Lodge to this thread in time, just got my mum visiting for a while so I have to cut back a bit on Sims stuff for a week or so.
    Great thread @Frimlin! I love Wessex Cottage and the Bishops Manor! The Moated Manorhouse is beautiful (I love the roof!) as is the Devon Cottage Starter.

I'm so glad you started a thread, otherwise I never might have stumbled upon your gorgeous work!
    Thanks, that's very kind of you to say!
    Awesome builds!!! You're so talented! I especially love Wessex Cottage! Wow <3
    I was surprised how good it looked yet remains quite simple. Thanks a lot! :)

Hello :), I just came home from a seminar and it is so nice to see that you started your thread :) I bookmarked it as I am a disaster on keeping up when it comes to the forums, twitter and any social online thingies.......i am trying to get better at it :D

You have lovely builds - I especially love your starters - but they are all very nice creations with lovely details.

Don't be disheartened when it looks as if people do not show interest.
    Sometimes it takes a few days till a building gets attention as it drowns in the flood of uploads and some people simply do not like to comment - even if they download or favourite your build.

Happy building & simming :) - looking forward to more of your beautiful houses!

Have a beautiful weekend,
    Lari :)

Hello again! Thanks once more for your kind words and your encouragement. :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
    The Moated Manorhouse is a very nice home! :) The curved roofing is so very nice! The texture of the roofing and the exterior walls looks very nice. Very exterior design of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows. The water moat around the edges of the home looks very nice! The fish water fountains and flowers feature at the front of the home is pretty for sims to enjoy seeing when coming to the home. It looks very nice how you have placed the tree in the front porch entrance area. Very nice backyard pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating in the sunshine eating a meal that they have cooked on the BBQ, Nice bar area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The wall lights look nice placed above the windows. The paving on the patio looks nice. Very nice upper art and gardening balconies! Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the woodwork table or painting on the easel, looking out at the outside views. It is a nice art balcony. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in planters on the rooftop balcony. The flower cart is a nice touch there.
    It is a very nice home :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Moated Manorhouse is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you very much, rosemow! You do the most amazingly detailed and kindhearted comments. Thank you so much. :)

E9fDd6Q.png
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Loving your builds
    The Sanctuary
    A modern, three bedroom, brightly-decorated family home with pool, bbq area, bar and more. Budget limited to 60,000 simoleons.
    Download: http://goo.gl/Y9sNik

facHqDe.jpg
    oTskX1E.jpg
    E9fDd6Q.png
    Loving your builds

Thank you! I appreciate it. :)
    E9fDd6Q.png
    The Sanctuary is a very nice home! :) The slanted roofing is very nice! Very nice exterior design of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outside views whilst indoors. Very nice upper patio outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill there and eating the food in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. The type of balcony fencing that you have used looks nice. Very nice front entrance to the home! It looks nice how you have lined the rocks and plants either sides of the front pathway. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the planters on the front porch. The backyard and pool patio are very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The plants are a nice touch beside the back door. It looks very nice how you have placed the rocks and plants to create an art nook! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, enjoying the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have steps down to the art nook area.
    It is a very nice home. :)
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    I like how you've used the rocks in the Sanctuary for the pathway and the painting area. The lack of little fences in TS4 bothers me so I'll be adding that one to my list of tricks ;) I doubt I will ever upload anything to the Gallery, though, I'm just so addicted to CC. It particularly impresses me when people can build such attractive homes without any :flushed:

I'm currently building stuff in TS3 with all the store stuff I recently bought and there are a fair few building tools from TS4 that I'm missing. Apart from fences being tied to walls and foundations being applied to everything automagically I do really like the TS4 building tools :blush:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
    I like how you've used the rocks in the Sanctuary for the pathway and the painting area. The lack of little fences in TS4 bothers me so I'll be adding that one to my list of tricks ;) I doubt I will ever upload anything to the Gallery, though, I'm just so addicted to CC. It particularly impresses me when people can build such attractive homes without any :flushed:

I'm currently building stuff in TS3 with all the store stuff I recently bought and there are a fair few building tools from TS4 that I'm missing. Apart from fences being tied to walls and foundations being applied to everything automagically I do really like the TS4 building tools :blush:

I can't bear to load TS3 anymore as it is so unstable on my computer compared to TS4. But I wish you good luck with your TS3 building!
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Sanctuary is a very nice home! :)
    Rosemow, your comments are the best. I really admire how you've dutifully looked at each and every post people have made and spent so much time carefully noting details and making such nice comments on them. You are a force of positivity and reinforcement and I greatly admire your touch to the forums. :)

E9fDd6Q.png
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    The Sanctuary is very amazing! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very sleek, modern, and I like your use of glass windows. Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your rock placements on the pathway and even the backyard. And your interior, amazing! I like your use of dark wood and some mixtures of traditional and modern furnishing.
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    edited April 2015
    English Country - Starter

How many gentle flowers grow in an English Country Garden...? This starter features the familiar mock Tudor style I've used in two previous builds, with a charming "country" garden. Warm and cosy lighting help sims starting out to ease their mind and distract themselves by thoughts of all the cool expensive objects they could own... some other day.

Download: http://goo.gl/2fNzqV

rW31unE.jpg
    6qwFcfh.jpg
    q8C9mgr.jpg
    E9fDd6Q.png
    English Country is a very nice starter home! :) The roofing is very nice! Nice texture of the exterior of the home. It looks nice how you have placed lights on the front exterior of the roofing, and the lights either sides of the front door look welcoming. The country flowers garden at the front of the home looks very pretty! The flower box windows look very nice. Nice front steps porchway entrance to the home. The backyard flowers and plant garden is very nice too! The fencing suits the type of home. It looks nice that you have used the dome type windows in the build. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The pink colour scheme of the bedroom looks pretty. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch on the floor. Nice TV alcove for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching TV with the sunlight coming in through the window behind them.
    It is a very nice starter :)