Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Da Sola Legacy - I need YOU to vote

So I've got the challenge, but now I need you to vote on the chapter polls. Check it out and vote :)

Thank you very much :smile:

https://thedasolalegacy.wordpress.com/the-chapters/
Post edited by Cookingpup99 on

Comments

• Options
    Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    Thank you to the people that have voted :) On half and half though so need more voters :smiley:
  • Options
    WildlingWildling Posts: 92 Member
    I voted for the perfect genetics legacy, which I am doing right now =P
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @Wildling Thank you for voting :) I saw perfect genetics and thought that would be a really cool one to see what the different generations look like but with the same hair and eye colour.

EDIT: Thank you to everyone that has voted. Two options have got 40% and are drawing so still need more voters :)
  • Options
    WildlingWildling Posts: 92 Member
    @Cookingpup99 it's very cool, but sometimes it takes long for the right genetics to appear in one child. Parentcy challenge sounds like a nice option too :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I like ISBI challenges. They are way more fun to read than standard legacies because of the insane trait and the added challenge of controlling one sim.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @Wildling Yeah, I feel if I do that challenge its gonna be hard with all the kids and stuff LoL
    @pammiechick yeah I liked the idea of only controlling one sim and seeing how the family worked. Need to check the mid rules on that because I have a mod called Hardcore autonoumous actions or something like that which adds autonomous actions that they didn't do before.
  • Options
    So it's still a draw between Perfect Genetics and Parentcy. I've decided to do IBSI and Perfect Genetics together. I'm doing a flash vote, the first person to vote either Perfect Genetics or Parentcy decides :)
  • Options
    *Bump* need one last voter. All you have to do is comment either IsBi Perfect Genetics or Parentcy on this thread :)
  • Options
    So I've written the first two chapters, check it out. There will be a poll on every chapter for you to participate in. The second chapter has a poll that I need voters for... you've got 3 hours guys
  • Options
    *Bump*