Never met your online BFF but want to? Share your story with us here for a chance to win an all-expenses paid, meet up with your BFF IRL.
The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here
September 30th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• SamDennySamDenny Posts: 596 Member
    edited July 24
    Thinking it was a some kind of bug..my family members weren't showing up in the panels for the wedding event planner.

Then I realized through a test that this is not a bug.

Vampires only show up in these panels after 8PM.

My newest legacy family is 88% vampires so yeah.
    Tale of Vampire: Vladislaus' Resurrection.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1001232/tale-of-a-vampire-vladislaus-resurrection
    Last updated: No idea.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 28,530 Member
    💚 TS4
    Things are as they are. Always hope. But never expect.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,246 Member
    I didn't know...

They changed into their pajamas but it looks like they don't want the moment to end. :D

Bc2K1Ot.png
    oGvxas1.png
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,093 Member

Sims could always sit on the floor to use the campfire, but they would kneel in front of it prior to High School Years.
    Thank you, EA, for patching toddlers in.

My TS4 mods

Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • QueenQuinn1117QueenQuinn1117 Posts: 7 New Member
    I found out that when placing stairs, if you hold the ctrl button it'll place them on the floor below so you can see what it looks like from the top. Has been a LIFE SAVER!
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 4,564 Member
    It's probably a well known fact that the Holiday Toast interaction fulfills the Have a Drink holiday tradition, no need for a bar. But do you know what else fulfill that tradition? Apple jam! My sim was hungry but wanted to have only a small snack before the Grand Meal later, so he ate apple jam and suddenly the drink tradition got checked. It probably works with all preserves.
    Join my sims on a giant tuna fishing cruise on my blog
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 272 Member
    I only just learned that the Werewolves pack comes with a new usable wand that Spellcasters can equip if you have Realm of Magic installed.

You can gain the Moonwood wand either by using bb.showhiddenobjects or by having your werewolf sim do the following:

1: Unlock the “Lunar Epiphany” ability
    2: Unlock the “Scavenge” ability
    3: Find Greg’s diary by scavenging in Moonwood Mill (“Enhanced smell” ability helps)
    4: Read the diary until you find an entry that talks of “the moon’s song”
    5: Explore the underground by selecting the Portal Potties or any other entrance until you get the option to “Follow the Melody”. Then “Howl with the music”. You will receive the wand.

It comes in two colours, and is a dark wood handle with a sickle moon on the end either in red or slightly blue. (I couldn’t find a good picture)
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 1,902 Member
    Thanks, @RySBI, that is very good to know! I was wondering if the wand was actually useable, but couldn't find any information on that. I'll actively try to find it now that I know it's not just a decor item.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited September 20
    RySBI wrote: »
    I only just learned that the Werewolves pack comes with a new usable wand that Spellcasters can equip if you have Realm of Magic installed.

You can gain the Moonwood wand either by using bb.showhiddenobjects or by having your werewolf sim do the following:

3: Find Greg’s diary by scavenging in Moonwood Mill (“Enhanced smell” ability helps)
    5: Explore the underground by selecting the Portal Potties or any other entrance until you get the option to “Follow the Melody”. Then “Howl with the music”. You will receive the wand.

It comes in two colours, and is a dark wood handle with a sickle moon on the end either in red or slightly blue. (I couldn’t find a good picture)

Thank you for the steps it takes. I haven't found it yet but will make sure to have my sim meet the requirements for that wand. Perfect for the story for my spellcaster/werewolf couple. He can find it and give this very rare wand to his girlfriend.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 272 Member
    RySBI wrote: »

I finally bothered to screenshot the wand from debug mode so you can see the two colour variations (includes lore from debug mode so watch out if you want to discover it yourself): :smile:

Blue
    2kQiJLm.jpg

Red
    gCdQBi2.jpg
    edited September 25
    My Sim went to the Spice Festival recently and I looked around because I heard cars honking and
    what sounded like traffic. I never noticed the highway over the festival grounds or the train that
    pulls into the train station! :D Maybe everyone has noticed but I never did before.

Tlx0qxn.png
    g45dpBb.png
    OEWoAzi.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 2,980 Member
    @mlnov39 I've been playing primarily in San Myshuno for well over a year and I still notice new things in the scenery! There is a lot.
    she/her

Tales of San Myshuno
    See What Happened In Your Game Today. Index in link here

Aliens Stole My Alien Parents
    @mlnov39 I've been playing primarily in San Myshuno for well over a year and I still notice new things in the scenery! There is a lot.

Oooo! More to discover, how fun! Thank you. :o