Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited May 2020
    I didn't know there was a Pizza Stand in DU?!

I made a water park and added some food stands and one of the ones I added had a pizza symbol. You can buy pizza by the slice or a whole pizza. Wow I had no idea that existed lol
    Post edited by Bearpal64 on
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    @Bearpal64 pizza stands came with Discover University.
  • Options
    somewhsome wrote: »
    @Bearpal64 pizza stands came with Discover University.

I actually just discovered that myself oops! My bad 😅
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    I didn't know there was a Pizza Stand in DU?!

I made a water park and added some food stands and one of the ones I added had a pizza symbol. You can buy pizza by the slice or a whole pizza. Wow I had no idea that existed lol

You can buy a whole pizza? 😲 that's great! My sims are craving pizza considering the pizza guy never shows up when they order it 😂
  • Options

Well now I definitely didn't know this! 😲💚
  • Options
    AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member

Well now I definitely didn't know this! 😲💚
    They can play in many wierd places like Dressers, and maybe counters too, I think

Did you know that if you let your toddler take their clothes off before doing anything that rises movement skill, they learn faster. Due to the energized buff.

Did you know that if you ate 3 fruits of diferent quality, you get a super buff. Because the 3 diferent modlets bost add up.

Did you know that the best way to delete an undeletable item is to create a room around it, and then delete said room.

Did you know that exiting the family to neighborhood mode, is a great way to clear stuck moddlets.

Did you now, some deaths can get stuck (like, death by laugther), and for the sim to die you need to exit to neighborhood and enter de household again. Can happen with death of old age too.
  • Options
    Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    You can have a yard sale with the city living vendor table :) that one allows you to mark up prices. You can also use the Salvadorado table, it doesn't allow you to mark up prices but you also don't lose your items after they sell. Not sure if that's a glitch or not, but I was able to put all items back into my inventory.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Angie1301 wrote: »
    You can have a yard sale with the city living vendor table :) that one allows you to mark up prices. You can also use the Salvadorado table, it doesn't allow you to mark up prices but you also don't lose your items after they sell. Not sure if that's a glitch or not, but I was able to put all items back into my inventory.

I never realise there was a difference, interesting between the sales tables.

Did you know a toddler can ask a deceiced family member how it is to be dead. It happened in my game yesterday, an orphaned toddler asked the ghost of his dead father and I found it a touching moment .
  • Options
    pink_coco10pink_coco10 Posts: 54 Member
    Did you know that while you start a street sale during the Flee Market, you can exchange collectibles with other vendors(posters, snow globes, frogs)? Found out this the other day.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Vampires don't need to pee! :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options

What do they with all that plasma and plasma fruit?! 🤔😅
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

What's Adam doing then? :o:D
    DNzvNtb.jpg

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member

What do they with all that plasma and plasma fruit?! 🤔😅

It evaporates. 😂
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

What's Adam doing then? :o:D
    DNzvNtb.jpg

:lol: Hahahaha I actually made him do that. I wanted to see if he would still pee without a bladder bar :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I recently found out that Sims can select a different colored/designed umbrella from the Umbri Umbrella stand object. No more dreary black umbrellas! My Sims now have all colors of the rainbow in their umbrellas when its raining :-D
  • Options
    mustardtrianglemustardtriangle Posts: 1 New Member
    I just found out today that if your sim is on the soccer team and they get injured, they wear a bandage on that body part until it's healed!
  • Options
    aircastle87aircastle87 Posts: 21 Member
    Just how many of my non played sims have babies with other sims despite being in a relationship with someone else.
  • Options
    AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I learnt yesterday you can woohoo in the shower. That's why little Charlie's nickname is Shower. I'm not evil.

Charlie: Dad, why is my sister’s nickname Daisy?
    Dad: Because she was conceived in a field of daisies.
    Charlie: Thanks, dad.
    Dad: No problem, Shower!

Now we have a new version of this great joke! :D

Bobbie: Dad, why is Charlie’s nickname Shower?
    Dad: Because he was conceived in a shower.
    Bobbie: Thanks, dad.
    Dad: No problem, Trash!
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Children that have a high mental skill can try to attempt telepathy. Sadly it only gives the the ability to become focused and no telepathic powers. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Not something I learned recently, but it's interesting enough to share.

You can Woohoo with another Sim while that Sim is possessed by the Strangerville infection.

They keep making a weird face during the Woohoo, but it's my way to prevent them from roaming the streets if I don't want them to.
  • Options
    emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    AiHaou wrote: »
    So I just found out that certain types of showers affect[effect?] certain types of emotions.
    For example:

Steamy showers make sims flirty. Thoughtful showers make sims inspired. Brisk makes sims energetic.

Get a tea maker as you can do the same with different types of tea - Pitch Black tea makes Sims focussed, for example. I won't say the others, you can experiment for yourself :)

This goes for the incense burners, bath soaks and massagers from Spa Day too!
  • Options
    emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    lisfyre wrote: »
    EgonVM wrote: »

I didn't know that when Sims do Yoga they take off their shoes! Such a nice detail.

They do yoga?!?! What EP/GP/SP was that introduced in? Just started playing Sims 4 last year and still don't have all the Expansion/Game/Stuff packs.
    Ugh! I had two things happen in game yesterday that I wanted to bring up here and I had no internet at the time, now I do and I've forgotten them hahaha! But anyways, I learned two new things about the game yesterday ;)

How do you play without the internet? I always hate that Origin is dependent on it. I used to love playing Sims 2 and 3 because it was standalone until Sims 3 became tied to Origin.

Yoga comes with The Sims 4 Spa Day game pack.
    Sindocat wrote: »

I didn't know that when Sims do Yoga they take off their shoes! Such a nice detail.

They do yoga?!?! What EP/GP/SP was that introduced in? Just started playing Sims 4 last year and still don't have all the Expansion/Game/Stuff packs.

Spa Day! It's a great pack. I thought I was buying it for the sauna and massage table, but Yoga is what I use every day. They start off kind of awkward at it, but as they improve so does their form. Real postures, too.

Thanks!! That's the next pack I'm gonna get along with Tiny Living :smiley:

Sims can achieve a zen state and learn to levitate when meditating, Sims can then teleport anywhere within the same neighborhood including hidden areas (if unlocked).
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    - male servos can get pregnant if abducted by aliens
    - If your sim has a scholarship in sports and performs well enough in football, your sim can get a call from their coach asking them to quit uni and start a career in professional *athlete*
    - You can clone ambrosia and Death flowers

Edit: corrected a mistake
    Post edited by rottmeister on
  • Options
    - If your sim has a scholarship in sports and performs well enough in football, your sim can get a call from their coach asking them to quit uni and start a career in professional football.

Wait, so there's a Football career??
    And I also didn't know that servos could get pregnant. I hope the child comes out looking okay if that happens?
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    - If your sim has a scholarship in sports and performs well enough in football, your sim can get a call from their coach asking them to quit uni and start a career in professional football.

Wait, so there's a Football career??
    And I also didn't know that servos could get pregnant. I hope the child comes out looking okay if that happens?

I can't currently check ingame, but it may as well be the athletic career.

I'll edit in a picture of the servo's child

Edit:
    98851697_2613519308935700_3715579733937750016_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=9WYO5iW4FgsAX9Pfzwa&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=b12e068b2776afcb93219c53ae3aae99&oe=5EE94941

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top