Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member

The buff says: Humiliated (You cheated this moodlet) 20 days

I had to use MCCC cheat buffs once, to have certain mood for my sim to paint, and I laughed about the description :) Like it was telling me "Btw, you just cheated to have this!" .. me:"Jeez, I didn't know. right??" :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @loubyloulou

MC Cheats --> Cheats - informations about a sim (the second option from top) --> Mood/Buff control --> Cheat - intensity of emotion (on the bottom)

The buff says: Humiliated (You cheated this moodlet) 20 days

Thanks, I'll check it out!
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited February 2020
    @SimAlexandria Awesome! I had no idea and I play the game since the very release.

The stars as MCCC buffs.

I have MCCC but I've never seen those buffs before - what setting is that @DoloresGrey ?

Without mods but cheats on yiu can do shift + click on sim, cheat emotion intensity and then click the mood you want. It adds a huge buff to that mood and gives the star moodlet. Not sure if the star looks identical but I think so haha. Also 20 days. You can pick stuff like focused or very focused.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @SimAlexandria Awesome! I had no idea and I play the game since the very release.

The stars as MCCC buffs.

I have MCCC but I've never seen those buffs before - what setting is that @DoloresGrey ?

Without mods but cheats on yiu can do shift + click on sim, cheat emotion intensity and then click the mood you want. It adds a huge buff to that mood and gives the star moodlet. Not sure if the star looks identical but I think so haha. Also 20 days. You can pick stuff like focused or very focused.

Thanks!
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    If you watch a movie you have a certain limited time afterwards to declare that genre your favorite. The Sim will after that get much more Fun from watching that genre.
    (AFAIK there are about two movies per genre).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • TamskiTamski Posts: 14 New Member
    > @llamasflu said:
    > sims can autonomously "enjoy company", toddlers can talk to themselves in the mirror, and kids can watch dolphins :)

Totally not related, but I love your signature gif. I am so in love with Dan... lol
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited February 2020
    Noticed this while reading the homepage article on Wikipedia about Baby Yoda. Apparently, way back in December, a statue of The Child was added to the game--I haven't noticed it at at all; probably because I wasn't looking for it. I'd really like to see more Star Wars related items and CAS. And, uh, I haven't ever watched The Mandalorian--just the original trilogy and Rogue One.

" In December 2019, the Electronic Arts video game The Sims 4 added "The Child Statue" as a decoration that can be purchased"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Child_(Star_Wars)

Post edited by cody6268 on
  • AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    I just found out that if you upload a sim who already enrolled in a university, the gallery will save their term progress. I found out this after uploading my simself before deleting her since she for some very weird reason became her roomie’s mother and I cannot change it back through CAS full edit mode LMAO😂 She was two days from graduating when it happened and I thought that I have to do it all over again, but after downloading her back from gallery she’s already enrolled and two days from graduating! Yeah!

Also I just realized that when Flower Bunny throws confetti, a random flower will actually appear on the floor nearby! Free laundry additives anyone?
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I didn't realize that you can connect a set of stairs right to the front door (probably any door) without making a deck first as it creates a 1 square tile at the top.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I didn't know you can dance with mannequins. I mean I don't think the mannequins dance but the Sims do haha
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    I didn't know you can dance with mannequins. I mean I don't think the mannequins dance but the Sims do haha

Ohhhh ... the unstable recluse I'm going to create soon, just got a little more unstable. :D
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I've been playing TS4 since it first came out, and this was the first time I saw a ghost disappear into its grave at 6 am after haunting the household for the night. Also, I had two Sims die within minutes of each other -- Malcolm Landgraab and his wife Morgan Fyres.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    Discovered you can build sand sculptures in other sandy/ desert areas outside of Sulani, not just on the beach. 🙂
    There's the odd spot of dirt that allows this option in Strangerville. Oasis Springs also lends itself well to this.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Discovered you can build sand sculptures in other sandy/ desert areas outside of Sulani, not just on the beach. 🙂
    There's the odd spot of dirt that allows this option in Strangerville. Oasis Springs also lends itself well to this.

Cool!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• freckledandfairfreckledandfair Posts: 68 Member
    New favorite thread. So many things I didn't know
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member

You can use this to build a sandbox on your lot. Just paint some sand on the ground and use one of the low fences that sims can step over.
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    I didn't know that if your Sim has put in an application for University that a member of the household can make a small "donation" to the University (2000 Simoleons) as a subtle hint towards the outcome of the application. Quite interesting really.... >_>
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    You can't make grilled cheese on a grill.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    edited February 2020
    You can't make grilled cheese on a grill.

719099616-homersimpsondoh.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    You can woohoo in a telescope. After over a year of playing sims 4 I never knew it was a woohoo spot.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

Not only "odd spots"; the whole area inside the trailer park can be used that way.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member

Not only "odd spots"; the whole area inside the trailer park can be used that way.

Any sand paint in build mode makes it so you can build sandcastles anywhere you want to! :)
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    Tamski wrote: »
    > @llamasflu said:
    > sims can autonomously "enjoy company", toddlers can talk to themselves in the mirror, and kids can watch dolphins :)

Totally not related, but I love your signature gif. I am so in love with Dan... lol

me too :)
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I just discovered that if your sim grows up with the irresponsible trait that they get a powerful bad moodlet every time they go to work.

Despite trying to turn over a new leaf, my irresponsible sim got absolutely nowhere in his career and was eventually fired!
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    I learnt yesterday you can woohoo in the shower. That's why little Charlie's nickname is Shower. I'm not evil.
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top