Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited November 2018
    There's actually a Sims Music TV channel, but only if a Sims television is upgraded.

If your sim is sick (Have the stomach gurgles) you can click on the toilet so they can throw up.

Not to mention, if you happen to have Dine Out, there's a chance you can get food poison and your sim can call the hot line to complain and be paid a small sum. (Think it's the amount what you might have paid for your food if not a little more). While you're food poisoned your bladder starts to go down pretty drastically.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    If you have the Fitness Stuff pack installed, there will be an option to do TV workouts! Time to exercise on a budget?
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    There's actually a Sims Music TV channel, but only if a Sims television is upgraded.

If your sim is sick (Have the stomach gurgles) you can click on the toilet so they can throw up.

Not to mention, if you happen to have Dine Out, there's a chance you can get food poison and your sim can call the hot line to complain and be paid a small sum. (Think it's the amount what you might have paid for your food if not a little more). While you're food poisoned your bladder starts to go down pretty drastically.

You can also throw up when your sim has the negative moodlet for morning sickness when pregnant :)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
    I didn't know the tragic clown had made a return in Sims 4 until I found out a couple of weeks ago. Definitely need to mess around with that.
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    If you splice a lily plant with a snapdragon plant and you have a sixam mosquito plant on the lot, both the sixam mosquito plant and the spliced plant will die. But the spliced plant can be revived by a Sim with a high level of gardening. Your new spliced plant will produce lilies, snapdragons and orchids.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    ACK. I didn't know that when Audrina Fotini jumped in her fish pond she would drown to death! Had to exit without saving. Whooosh!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    If your sim is supposed to work when a holiday comes up(ie: Christmas Day) you can choose to send the sim to work. Since my sim is in the Medical career, I made him go into work and made it seem like there was an emergency. :)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I noticed two new things recently.

Music Lover sims will get this tense moodlet if they don't listen to music for awhile. I never noticed this in my sims with this trait before.
    Yc4jehc.png

This is probably a bug, but my sims have been getting that star treatment lately. And this is before the Get Famous EP. :sunglasses:
    uRn5XAk.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    You can add photos you've taken to your simstagram story (with GF) just doesn't have the fame element
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • danacnbrettdanacnbrett Posts: 102 Member
    I didn't know that a new fence came with the latest update.
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    For those who have get famous. Apparently summoning grilled cheese (from grilled cheese aspiration) in public areas contribute to your fame? is it because it is like a magic trick or something? :D
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    For those who have get famous. Apparently summoning grilled cheese (from grilled cheese aspiration) in public areas contribute to your fame? is it because it is like a magic trick or something? :D

Lol don't know :D I have the EP but I dont currently have a sim with that aspiration. But I'm glad fame builds really slowly, partly because so many things can boost things. Mostly logical things though, like posting to simstagram, programming a new game or app, posting a video with the new producer station, etc. I quite like that, means there are really a lot of different ways to build fame slowly. Maybe summoning grilled cheese is indeed one of them lol but I think it'll take a whole lot of summoning :D
    I just love seeing the airplanes for that matter. And I have noticed that sometimes at night, you can hear and see fireworks in the distance! :D

Plus, I personally didn't know we could hand out residence keys now. That is just awesome. It was probably in some stream or whatever but I only watched one. And since it's without the annoying "game night!!!" notifications, it'll be a really nice way to have the kids still come over and hang out at the parents' house without having to invite them.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    One thing I still don't know since Seasons is how to make leaf piles disappear from the uneditable space in-between lots. I tried burning them, but they stay where they are. Does anyone know?
    This is pretty nice :D He may not be particularly famous, but at least he's got a god rep (with some benefits!)
    RB5HVZu.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    One thing I still don't know since Seasons is how to make leaf piles disappear from the uneditable space in-between lots. I tried burning them, but they stay where they are. Does anyone know?

It's a bug that they continue to not fix...*sigh*

There is no easy way to remove them, but if you're prone to using mods it's so much easier to destroy them with mods.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Lol well ... let's just say, his previous agency was a lot easier to please xD
    V7schUv.png
    Did you know that father winter visits the set on Winterfest eve? :D
    Y164xT7.png
  • CaelaiCaelai Posts: 89 Member
    I didn't know that if you have accidentally downloaded some TS3, or even TS2, CC to your Mods folder, the game won't even start.
    youtube: Caelai | twitter: caelaisims | tumblr: caelai-sims | origin: caelaisims | discord: Small Simmers
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member

It's a bug that they continue to not fix...*sigh*

There is no easy way to remove them, but if you're prone to using mods it's so much easier to destroy them with mods.

Oh, okay. I knew there was a bug, but I thought it was that the leaf piles don't disappear by themselves when autumn is over, not that there isn't even a way to make them disappear. It doesn't really bother me all that much, I just thought I was doing something wrong again.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited November 2018
    If you already created a sim, you only can create one parent for he/she. It must be a bug, someone in this forum are notice this

Vampires bat form can defiance of bodyguards to into restricted area
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • I noticed that at the start of a new season when a fruit tree goes out of season, the fruit will fall to the floor leaving it there for anyone to pick up. Neat
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    A sim with a high mischief skill can put "something extra" into the fruit punch drinks fountain (from Luxury Party Stuff) and sims who drink from it get random moodlets.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    If a loved-up couple have an argument they get an extra woohoo option entitled "Apologise...in bed."
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited November 2018
    I dont know if anyone else knows this, but the "Stans" are awesome and the best gardeners around. My sim barely had any fame but grew an army of stans tending her ever growing garden and orchard, what a pleasant surprise and something I def didnt know!

***** well they were awesome, what happened? Meh now they might as well not exist. *****
    Post edited by Nectere on
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top