Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bigger world plea again.

I like playing the Sims 4 and I really enjoy Get to work, but I'm stammered still by the smaller world and limited space for lots. Does anyone know if there is a chance that this will remedied at some point. I love building things in the Sims 4 and creating sims, but I have nowhere to place homes, businesses or sims afterwards. Oh please fix this.
tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif

Comments

• KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    At the beginning of The Sims 4 the gurus talk about the possibility of bigger worlds but it hasn't been applied yet, I hope they expand the existing worlds because if the producers keep adding small worlds to the game with each expansion and game packs we could have up to 50 mini worlds and I don't want that

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Yea, I thought the new world needed more plots for homes and also that sixam should have had building too.
  • cherrypopcherrypop Posts: 64 Member
    I was really disappointed with the new Magnolia place. Only 4 lots!
  • KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    > @cherrypop said:
    > I was really disappointed with the new Magnolia place. Only 4 lots!

Me too why making it an additional world instead of expanding willow creek

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• KoalagirllKoalagirll Posts: 297 Member
    cherrypop wrote: »
    I was really disappointed with the new Magnolia place. Only 4 lots!

Exactly! Imagine how amazing it could get with a bit more lots!
    KojiK wrote: »
    At the beginning of The Sims 4 the gurus talk about the possibility of bigger worlds but it hasn't been applied yet, I hope they expand the existing worlds because if the producers keep adding small worlds to the game with each expansion and game packs we could have up to 50 mini worlds and I don't want that

I REALLY hope that they make the worlds bigger!
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    vessme wrote: »
    I like playing the Sims 4 and I really enjoy Get to work, but I'm stammered still by the smaller world and limited space for lots. Does anyone know if there is a chance that this will remedied at some point. I love building things in the Sims 4 and creating sims, but I have nowhere to place homes, businesses or sims afterwards. Oh please fix this.

I so agree with this. I miss the way ts2 & 3 were designed! I loved just building all over the neighborhood in both those games. In 3 I would just add lots out in the middle of nowhere and build on those to make room for more sims. It was so much fun! I guess we never know how good we have it in our sims games until the next iteration when all the things we loved are gone ;-(

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • cherrypopcherrypop Posts: 64 Member
    @windweaver I took me a loooooooooooooooong time to start playing with Sims. In TS2 & 3 I would just build houses and decorate them without playing with the households.
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    People need to understand that Magnolia Promenade is not a world, it's a neighborhood. Gurus have said many times (recently) that they are working on getting more lots into the game, endlessly begging for something might make it faster, but it'll make it crappier (bad quality).
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    People need to understand that Magnolia Promenade is not a world, it's a neighborhood. Gurus have said many times (recently) that they are working on getting more lots into the game, endlessly begging for something might make it faster, but it'll make it crappier (bad quality).

I would hate for bigger worlds to make the game crappy, but i hope they make it little bigger at least.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • magooo63magooo63 Posts: 360 Member
    They didn't even have to make any world or neighborhood at all!!, they could have just added empty lots to the wotlds wd already have. Most of us bulldozed Mongolia Promenade anyway. What they put in promenade, we can put in our current worlds. MP was a waste.
  • PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    I have expressed the same opinion in another topic that we need a bigger lot in other thread. The expansions pack 4 lots is really disappointing. I have over population problem. This is my post in other topic.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13535335#Comment_13535335
  • BookworkgirlBookworkgirl Posts: 129 Member
    They also need to fix the sim from disappearing too! Because what is the point of bigger lots or world if the sim cannot physically travel there?
    KojiK wrote: »

They are also mods that can give you different worlds so they need to give us more reason of why we need to buy future release as I am very with just sim 3.
    vessme wrote: »
    Gabe_oz wrote: »

I would hate for bigger worlds to make the game plum, but i hope they make it little bigger at least.

The game won't be plum i can promise you that if they only change the game engine we all be super hype! :smile: