Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The same stuff on the Sim 3 store

The store has the same items repeated over and over again. Its the same stuff they had the month before at the same price. Make me an offer does not look at your wish list, it just puts the item from the sale page so you can buy it at about 20% discount. Do some work people change up the sale page.

Comments

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    If you are referring to the Daily Deals, then sorry to tell you but this is the last list EA is providing. It's strictly on repeat from now on. Check out the "Current DD ( Daily Deal ) Rotation ..." thread for more info ( lots of it on the first page ). :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Sorry but the sims 3 is over. So are sales.
    6JSxk49.png?1
    @AiHaou - There are plenty of us left who still play TS3. Check out the TS3 section of this site not to mention the commentary in the TS4 General Discussion where people are saying they are going back to TS3 since TS4 is lacking. No need to belittle people looking for good deals on items they want to add to their game. :|
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    TS4 is "lacking" because it just came out. It doesn't have the 10+ expansions that TS3 does, so of course people would think that. I never bought any of the expansions for TS3, played the base game for years and I think TS4 is quite an improvement, nothing "lacking" in my opinion. *shrugs*
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    They may be going back to sims 3, but the developers aren't. They're now putting full focus on fixing any issues, adding in new perks, and developing new packs only for sims 4.
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Mrknowitall526Mrknowitall526 Posts: 386 Member
    TS4 is "lacking" because it just came out. It doesn't have the 10+ expansions that TS3 does, so of course people would think that. I never bought any of the expansions for TS3, played the base game for years and I think TS4 is quite an improvement, nothing "lacking" in my opinion. *shrugs*

Right but TS4 is lacking considerably more than TS3 was at this point with 1 EP already out. The base game had a lot more things, and WZ really added a lot of new gameplay to the mix, and some neat items.
    All I was trying to do with my statement was show @AiHaou that there are plenty of people still interested in TS3. His/Her statement comes across as derogatory to those of us still playing TS3 and that is against forum rules. We know they are no longer making things for TS3 but the Store is still open and selling items and will be doing so for the foreseeable future according to SGBChick.
  • jojobe71jojobe71 Posts: 365 Member
    Guys this is just feedback LOL...its not even meant for people to respond back to... so don't...Its what would make MY life a lot easier when buying things. K (too bad these things dont have a close option).
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Since this is a store subject, then it really should be moved to the TS3 Store section of the forum instead of Forum Ideas and Feedback... ;)
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Wow some folks descended like harpies on this one! I myself have come back to The Sims 3 after I got frutrated with how The Sims 4 works on a basic level. The loading screens and emotions and traits that do absolutely nothing put a real bitter taste in my mouth. I'm surprised they even continue to keep The Sims 3 store open at all. I'm currently enjoying the bonus Sim Points by letting the ads run in the background while I do other things. I get that you're still looking for stuff in the same way the old store did it, but check out the other threads for the schedule of sales. You might find what you'r elooking for there. If not, I'd just buy whatever you can find at a decent price...you never know when they'll pull the plug. However, with the way The Sims 4 is going I don't see them closing up shop on The Sims 3 any time soon.