Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rue de Medici now on the Gallery :)

BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
edited April 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi everyone,

Rue de Medici is finally uploaded! Loads of pictures can be found here
exteriors-name.jpg

This is my WiP retail lot. It's actually a bakery and a house on the same lot. For some reason I ended up making the bakery in a Parisian style and the house in a Tuscan style (hence the name: Rue de Medici)! I'm loving Get To Work, and being able to have a home business - almost - is getting me more interested in TS4.

I'm play testing as I go along and the bakery works brilliantly and is finished. I have the upstairs of the house to finish and then hopefully I'll get this uploaded :)

- Lot overview -
overview-e1428789774869.png
terrace-e1428789828455.png
aerial-e1428789886188.png

- House -
side-elevation-e1428790053148.png
front-house-2-e1428790098127.png
front-house-e1428790141562.png
outside-seating-e1428790190469.png
vege-gates-e1428790327373.png

- Vege Garden -
vege-house-e1428790258703.png
vege-garden-e1428790377930.png

- Inside House -
open-kitchen-e1428790492406.png
open-sitting-room-e1428790532349.png

- Inside Bakery -
inside1-e1428790616337.png
inside21-e1428790660267.png
apple-signature.png
Post edited by BluebellFlora on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Rue de Medici looks so very nice! :) It is great that you have both a house and a bakery on the one lot. The layout of the build is very nice! The exterior design of the house is very nice! The rooftop tower is very nice! The open shutter windows look very nice that you have used them in the build. Nice upper balcony patio for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors at the table in the sunshine looking at the views. The yellow flowers are a nice sunny touch on the table top.The planter box window arches are very nice! Nice texture of the exterior. The flowers and plants look so very pretty how you have placed them on the edges of the house building and the bakery building! The outdoors areas are so very nice! Very nice umbrella covered table dining alcove! It would be a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine amidst the very nice flowers surroundings, and looking at the nice sight of the calming water fountain ! The flower cart is a nice touch there for the sims to enjoy seeing. The floor paving there looks nice. It looks nice how you have a gate through to the vege garden. The harvestable garden area is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the hedge fencing in the build. The garden planters box with the plants growing look very nice how you have set them up. Sims will enjoy harvesting the plants to use in cooking the food for the bakery as well as for their own meals. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice open plan layout and design of the kitchen and living room. The kitchen area is very nice! The stone texture of the walls and the red, white and grey colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The island curved bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking meals. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas in the living room area, for sims to enjoy sitting there resting having a chat together, watching TV or reading a book and warming up near the fire. The corner booknook looks nice. The sunflowers picture is a nice sunny sight for the sims to see and the orange flowers look nice on the blue wall. Very nice furnishing of the Bakery! It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs for sims to enjoy sitting at and eating the baked goods. The white colour of the seating looks nice with the brick texture of the walls. The plants are nice touches on the table tops for sims to see when dining. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the bakery! It creates a very nice lighted filled bakery for sims to enjoy sunshine coming in through the windows. It looks nice how you have placed menu boards on the walls behind the glass display case and the cash register. The paintings on the wall are so very nice! They are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst in there buying and eating, and add a very nice look to the room.
    Your WIP is very nice! :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Gorgeous build
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Thank you so much, so pleased you both like it. I'm really enjoying building and playing it. If only we had lockable doors. One day hopefully...

@rosemow, thank you for such a detailed critique :)
    apple-signature.png
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    This lot is so gorgeous and the shots that you took is spot on: Beautiful <3
    This lot is so gorgeous and the shots that you took is spot on: Beautiful <3

Thank you!

apple-signature.png
    Added a swimming pool:

pool.png

poolvege.png

aerialpool.png

And a front picture of the bakery:

bakery-front.png
    apple-signature.png
    The swimming pool patio area is very nice! :) The flowers along the side of the bakery are nice for sims to see whilst having fun swimming in the pool. The front entrance to the bakery is very nice! The lavender flowers there give a nice homely bakery look and feel for when sims are coming to enter the bakery. It is nice that you have a seat bench outside the bakery for sims to enjoy resting outdoors in the sunshine enjoying the nice surroundings. Sims will enjoy looking through the front windows before going indoors. Very nice roofing on the building! The roof trimming looks very nice.
    The WIP is looking very nice! :)
  • KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    Okay if I was your customers I'd never leave! lol
    This looks great - can't wait to see you test it out.
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
    Thank you <3
    apple-signature.png
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Gorgeous build Bluebell, I love the landscaping so very pretty and detailed. Hugs Folly
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Gorgeous build Bluebell, I love the landscaping so very pretty and detailed. Hugs Folly

Folly! So great to see you. Thank you lovely :)

apple-signature.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hi Bluebell, Lovely to see you building for sims 4! The cottage with the bakery looks amazing! I am loving the design and the decor! The garden is so charming. Will be definitely adding to my favourites. :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Beautiful build. I love these types of places in real life and I think you nailed it.
    5sXtTqH.png
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Hi Bluebell, Lovely to see you building for sims 4! The cottage with the bakery looks amazing! I am loving the design and the decor! The garden is so charming. Will be definitely adding to my favourites. :)

Yanti! Thank you so much <3 It's almost ready for upload, just can't stop cluttering!

@Ash072 - Thank you, I love them too so it must have been subconscious building :D

apple-signature.png
    yanti68 wrote: »

Yanti! Thank you so much <3 It's almost ready for upload, just can't stop cluttering!

@Ash072 - Thank you, I love them too so it must have been subconscious building :D

I love your clutter! It makes a house a home! Will definitely look out for it in the gallery. :D
    edited April 2015
    Just uploaded Rue de Medici to the gallery :)

exteriors-name.jpg

It's cluttered, cosy, and pretty <3
    apple-signature.png
  • FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 283 Member
    Hi!

I enjoy the charming rustic/authentic look of the building, the relatively modern and bold kitchen, the green wrought-iron windows surrounding the white furniture of the eating area, but especially the liberal use of lavender, tall hedges, and the lovely walled garden area.

:)
    Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
    I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
    E9fDd6Q.png
    It is great that you have finished and uploaded Rue De Medici to the Gallery. It is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home, the outdoors areas, the bakery, abd the furnishing of the interior of the home are all very nice! It is great that you have a basement kitchen and workshop. The cupcake machine nook there is great! Nice woodworking alcove for sims to enjoy doing woodcrafting on the table. It looks nice how you have used the jail walls there. The decorated Easter eggs on the shelf there look colourful and nice for sims to see whilst woodworking or sitting reading a book at the table. The books are a nice touch on the study table. Very nice placement of the kitchen cabinets and counters there! The stone texture of the walls looks nice. Very nice bedrooms! The green and the brown colour schemes of the rooms look very nice, and very nice furnishing and layouts of them. Nice sofa seating sitting area on the master bedroom. The yellow flowers picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when they wake up in the mornings. Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through the arch windows in the single beds room! The scenic picture on the bedhead wall in that bedroom is very calming and restful. They will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst laying in bed.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    WOW! Looks picture perfect! Will be adding to my favourites when I open the gallery. <3
    @Frimlin @rosemow @yanti68 thank you all so much ❤️
    apple-signature.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    So very Beautifully done! There are so many Gorgeous details throughout this entire build. The architecture, landscaping and interior design are all simply Stunning! I will make sure to find both this and you in the Gallery next time I'm in game. :)
  • jessi114jessi114 Posts: 37 Member
    Gorgeous!! I love the dual styles!