Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

About Guitar Playing...

KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Okay, I am not sure if this had been requested by any simmer before, but the way our sims play the guitar is something that I am not so happy about.

Guitar%204_zpsxpc4dah6.png

All of them are in standing position while playing the instrument. :o

Guitar%203_zpsx3c8ldtz.png

This may be my personal opinion but would it be better to allow our sims to play the guitar without standing? (It makes our sim more natural...?)

For example, sitting on a chair or something... since they are all able to multitask now, it would be great for them to do so when performing a song. :D

Jonathan-Kerr-Studio-Awesome-Frisco-Studio-Chair-Guitar-White-Seamless.jpg

I know there are mods that allow a sim to sit down when playing the guitar in the Sims 3, but I really wish that EA would consider to add this into the Sims 4 gameplay. Well, I enjoy playing simulation games with great details and that's also the reason why I love this series so much. :)

I would like to know about your thoughts! What do you guys think? :D

chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
._.

Comments

• SimmingWithStarsSimmingWithStars Posts: 439 Member
    I like the idea of them being able to play in all positions - and also for them to play the electric guitar!

So if your sim was already sitting down when you told them to play, they would stay that way. Or if they were standing up, they'd stay that way. :smiley:

Wouldn't it be cool if sims could sing to the guitar? I'd love that.

Or with an electric guitar they played like a rock star and with acoustic they played like a country singer.

I like that idea. :)
    Currently doing one of the following:
      - Eating - Sleeping - Simming - Reading - Watching 90s Sitcoms - Drinking tea - Wearing socks.
  • Shinelu208Shinelu208 Posts: 52 Member
    I like the idea of them being able to play in all positions - and also for them to play the electric guitar!

So if your sim was already sitting down when you told them to play, they would stay that way. Or if they were standing up, they'd stay that way. :smiley:

Wouldn't it be cool if sims could sing to the guitar? I'd love that.

Or with an electric guitar they played like a rock star and with acoustic they played like a country singer.

I like that idea. :)

Yeah, I agree. Playing a guitar like a country singer is so cool, would love to have that added into the game in the future! :D
  • HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    Remember back in sims 2 university you can create a band of sims jamming together using drum, bass, guitar and piano? Man i really miss that. They should bring it back in sims 4
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    klch87 wrote: »
    Remember back in sims 2 university you can create a band of sims jamming together using drum, bass, guitar and piano? Man i really miss that. They should bring it back in sims 4

Me too. Even though your sims are able to form a band and jam together in Late Night expansion, sims cannot sing and jam at the same time. Hope they can improve this. ;)
    ._.
    Speaking of singing, I was really disappointed when I found out that the microphone in the trailer was actually used to tell jokes... :| I mean, how ridiculous is that? You only use a microphone for telling boring stories that are not funny at all but not singing? LOL
  • HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    Shinelu208 wrote: »
    Speaking of singing, I was really disappointed when I found out that the microphone in the trailer was actually used to tell jokes... :| I mean, how ridiculous is that? You only use a microphone for telling boring stories that are not funny at all but not singing? LOL

Haha. Maybe we gotta wait another 1 year for this.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Hahaha... I get it. Maybe EA will add that in Superstar or Showtime EP. But playing the guitar without standing is something they are able to offer now.
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Hahaha... I get it. Maybe EA will add that in Superstar or Showtime EP. But playing the guitar without standing is something they are able to offer now.

Like a patch, an update? I agree.